• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

Dagwood33

May 3, 2014
Well hello to you my clever friend. As far as the forums concerned, i too am deemed a junior member and would like to know if there is a possible junior member SINLE DEV post authotization or something similiar. I ran across a thread where usb drivers and windows 8.1 are the main topic in need of support and have a couple of produres that i discovered in order to make my s4 work in my win 8.1 pro OS. There were many suggestions, but none successful as of yet. My post is something not suggested in three page thread of answers. I really want to help them as it seems there are many who might benefit.
I even have it typed and ready if a preview is needed.
Sent from my SCH-R970C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Carnage

Dec 21, 2013
Sarawak
Hye guys!!..my name Arwandy Kamil aka Carnage from Malaysia.I'm on xda since I using my old xperia pro,samsung galaxy trend etc..I love flash,testing new roms.You can see my on Galaxy Mega thread!..:D

Raeigis

Sep 8, 2013
Hi ! New from France ;) i have a Sony xperia néo V, x10 mini pro and a wiko cink peax. Thanks to all off dev's who build some nice ROM for my phone :)
I'm not a dev but i want to learn some basic things about it :)

Envoyé de mon Xperia Neo V en utilisant Tapatalk

hyoga1979

Nov 29, 2013
Hi friends ,I come to spain and use samsung galaxy s4 with rom imperium ...so...I have a new s5 in my hands :D
Glad to meet you all
Sorry my english hahaha
Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

_darkjoker_

Dec 6, 2013
fgiobergia.com
Hi there,

I'm Flavio, also known as 'darkjoker' somewhere. I'm Italian, 20, and I am studying Computer Engineering. I recently started developing apps for android, and since this place is probably the coolest one for developers, I decided to join you :D

Cheers!

redknightalex

Dec 6, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm Alex, Android enthusiast and a computer networking student (career change). Lurker here for six months and it was here that I learned how to root my first Android (HTC One M7), all about ROMs, backups, Tasker, and how amazing my second rooted device, Nexus 7, is. Hopefully I can pay all this information forward one day. :)

Lisa64

Dec 28, 2012
Hey guys :D
I'm Alex and i'm from germany :)
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (knox 0x1 :p), a Samsung Galaxy S2 (it works hard with Omnirom Android 4.4) and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Stock ~.~) and i love this Forum *-*

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

FoodAlmighty

May 14, 2014
Greetings from Sweden!

Anyway, my name is Max and I am currently studying math/physics to get to university.
XDA have answered a lot of tech-questions over the years, so I figure it was time to register.
Current phone: HTC Sensation XE, it's stock. ^^working on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

sachin.parmar100

Jan 19, 2014
Indore
Hi everyone myself sachin and I'm a noob, and learning from u guys i started using XDA about a week ago. I own a nexus 4 with untouched stock Rom and stock kernel as i still have my bootloader locked looking forward to unlock it soon

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Joseriul

May 14, 2014
Hey all :D
My name is José Raúl and im a noob ._.
I have a HTC Desire C (golfu) running a CM10 ROM and a Prometheus Linaro overclocked Kernel
Also, a Galaxy Note 10.1 running a CM11 ROM
So, see you in that forums :D

Dagaard

May 16, 2014
Hello, i'm new here with my Samsung Galaxy XCover 2 (GT-S7710). (To bad its not possible to find here ^^)
This forum helped me a lot already out, but now i had to ask something so i wantet to registry.

I was not able to help anywhere, mayb i can translate something, but not that much more ^^

Wadester76

May 15, 2014
Visalia CA
Greetings!

Hi All,
My name is Wade and I've come to learn more about phones and tablets and Android in general. I just had my Sprint Galaxy Note II flashed to page plus a few days ago by one of your members and I was impressed with how easily he worked and how familiar he was with the process. I realize I know very little about my phone and Android so I'm hoping to learn more about improving and controlling my user experience through the wealth of information here on XDA. There's a heck of a lot to read and my rowdy kids make me have to read it several times to try and get something usable from it, ha. :laugh: I enjoy computers also and recently built a new gaming rig. There is a lot of similar terminology but also many differences. I like talking about them and tinkering with them, but when I was getting my phone flashed I was intimidated because I really didn't know anything about it. So I'm beginning the journey of discovery with the help of the many talented and knowledgeable people here on XDA.
I currently use a Galaxy note II, and formerly an Evo 4G. I had a brief stint with the iPhone 4 and that was no fun. I also have a Nexus 7 and soon to arrive a new G-Tab Iota quad core 10.1" Android Tablet. See you all in the forums!

Snapicado

May 2, 2014
Funchal
www.snapicado.com
Hello, Carlos here;

Well I've been lurking on xda for quite some time now but finally decided to register, mainly to leave my own questions and also my knowledge.
It's funny how I used to be so "addicted" to PCs and such but now I can't get out of my tablet, there's so much to do on it and I just can't seem to get bored of it.
I've got the Nexus 7 (2013) and thinking of getting the Nexus 5.

Best regards, Carlos.

snowin

May 7, 2013
Been lurking for a couple years since I rooted my HTC ONE V and been downloading and trying roms since. Bite I'm using a Note 2. Been on dn3 for awhile. Now trying EZKAT 4.4.2. Decided to stop lurking and try to contribute what I can.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using XDA Free mobile app

Raven-6

Mar 22, 2013
Hi XDA. I never formally introduced myself so here goes. I'm Raven-6 and I joined XDA because I'm a genuine Android enthusiast. I'm not an expert, but I'm learning. My next hurdle to tackle is rooting my HTC One. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I've been using this forum for a while now and it has been very helpful. I finally registered today though. Sorry for the late registration but better late than never right?
    Welcome!!!​

On the behalf of everyone here at XDA-Developers.com, we would like to welcome you to our forum. We are the world’s leading mobile development forum and now that you have joined, you will be among the population with the world’s most talented mobile developers. Our mantra is a simple one. We are “a development forum by developers, for developers." XDA is a place where many come to help fellow members and further development on almost every mobile device imaginable. Our forum has amassed a great wealth of knowledge and it is now at your fingertips. This thread is a starting place for all new members, such as yourself. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to us in the thread. Let us know who you are, tell us a little bit about yourself, how you became interested in mobile development and hacking, as well as how you found XDA.

Please take a look at the links below. We have added some valuable information that will help guide you to success on XDA.

First and foremost, when it comes to success on XDA, we expect all members, both new and old, to know, understand, and follow all of the rules and policies set forth by the forum administrators. You can review the rules in the link below. These rules are also pinned at the top of every forum page as an announcement.

We understand that being new to this forum can be a little overwhelming. Our very own Senior Moderator, mikef, has taken the time to write a very extensive guide that covers just about everything you need to know when starting off here at XDA. We suggest you take some time and read through this guide as it will answer most, if not all of the questions that you may have as a new member.

Next you will probably notice that there is a restriction set on all new members for posting in the development sections here on XDA. Once you have posted 10 times, this restriction will be lifted. This isn't to punish new members, but to give all new members a chance to understand how XDA works before one is allowed to post in those sections. Please note that we do require a new members' first 10 posts to be constructive and helpful. Any spamming to avert this restriction will lead to posts being deleted. For a more in-depth explanation of why this rule exists, please follow the link.

Last but not least, there may be times when you need assistance from someone on the XDA staff. Our staff is always here, 24 hours a day, to assist you with anything that you may need regarding the forum itself. However, please keep in mind that our staff is not here to answer questions about issues that you may be having with your device. We are here solely for issues within the forum itself that may need to be addressed. If you come across an issue with the forum, the easiest way to get our attention is by reporting a post.

We wish you luck with all of your endeavors on XDA. Your success here is up to you, but we hope this starting place helps set you on the path to that success. XDA welcomes you with open arms and we thank you for joining our community.

Enjoy your stay!

xdalogo-1.png
    Mod note: The purpose of this thread is to introduce yourselves. Tell us who you are and why you came to XDA. DO NOT use this thread as a means to boost your post count. If this happens, your posts will be deleted without warning.
    Heyyyyyyyy yooooooooouuuuuu guuuuuuuyyyysssssssss!!!!

#goonies ;)
    Ok, so I'll be the first one in a new thread. I found this forum when I was looking for something about rooting my X10 and custom ROM. I've found here everything that I was looking for and even more... Now I know how can I personalize my phone in million ways ;D
    Hi
    Ciao
    Haai
    C'kemi Hallo
    ألسّلام عليكم
    السلام عليكم
    آلو
    Ola
    Héébee
    Werte
    Hola
    Salam
    Kaixo
    Вітаю
    haelo!
    प्रणाम
    Dobar dan
    Salud
    Здравейте
    Ало
    Hola
    Håfa ådai
    Салам
    Moni
    Halito
    Guuten takh
    Dydh da
    Bonghjornu
    Bok
    Ahoj
    Hej
    Hej
    Hallo
    Saluton
    Tere
    Hallo
    Bula
    Terve
    Salut
    Moin
    Gouden Dai
    A goeie
    Bundì
    Ola
    Hallo
    Γειά!
    Έλα
    Aluu
    Bonjou
    Aloha
    שלום
    Tjike
    Mono
    नमस्ते
    Jó napot kívánok
    Halló
    Saluto
    Selamat siang
    Salute
    ᐊᐃ
    Halauġikpiñ
    Dia dhuit
    Ciao
    Godaw
    Salut
    Witôjze
    Сәлем!
    !kao
    Heus
    Sveiki
    Hallo
    Labas
    Moin
    Moien
    Здраво
    Selamat pagi
    Dy bannee diu
    Hello
    Сайн уу?
    Байна уу
    !gai
    Y´'át'ééh
    नमस्ते
    Goddag
    Bonjorn! Adieu! Adieussiatz!
    Aniin
    Wes hāl
    Wai
    Goondach
    Cześć
    Olá
    Alô?
    Salut
    Здравствуйте
    Talofa
    Halò
    Здраво
    Lumela
    Mhoro
    Ciau
    Mhoro
    Ahoj (sg
    Zdravo
    ¡Hola!
    Hoj
    Habari
    Hej
    Mabuhay!
    Ola
    สวัสดี
    Gude
    Malo e lelei
    АсаламугIалейкум!
    Merhaba
    Вітаю
    Алло
    Assalomu Alaykum!
    Labbay!
    I nhlikanhi
    Chào anh
    Á-lô!
    Glidis
    Bondjoû
    Ngurrju mayinpa
    Helô
    Molo
    Mogethin
    Ẹ n lẹ
    Sawubona
    Hi everone, I´m happy today after been able to flash my Magic to Android 2.3