[Theme] 12/29/12 Theme your legal copy of Tapatalk

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Theme for Tapatalk
Theme Version 1.0

Thanks to the great work of the folks at Virtuous Ten Studio and their Remote Theme Injector. You can now enjoy a free (LEGAL) theme for your paid app.

Install Instructions:
1. Download and copy the apk to your sdcard.
2. Using any file manager, install the app like any other app.
3. Now just enjoy a legal copy of Tapa Talk without all that orange.
4. Most important, hit the thanks button or make a small donation. All funds donated go to support of my 35 years of animal rescue.
5. This is a WIP, so let me know if you have any problems.

2012-12-29-14-19-05.jpg
2012-12-29-14-19-11.jpg

Download Link: New update of Tapatalk, since this project has not been supported, I am dropping the post.

Last edited:

Riff76

Feb 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Theme for Tapatalk
Theme Version 1.0

Thanks to the great work of the folks at Virtuous Ten Studio and their Remote Theme Injector. You can now enjoy a free (LEGAL) theme for your paid app.

Install Instructions:
4. Most important, hit the thanks button or make a small donation. All funds donated go to support of my 35 years of animal rescue.

2012-12-29-14-19-05.jpg
2012-12-29-14-19-11.jpg

Timber thanks a bunch man! Anyway can this be done on the xda app?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Thank you timberwolf this looks amazing

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

This will no longer works on the latest release of Tapatalk. They have gone to hiding the apk and broke it into two parts. The app no longer installs in the data or system app area. I found where it is installed now, not sure how to inject a theme into the legal app yet. If u install my apk it will take u back to the previous version. Why did they do that, they want u to buy one of their themes. No other reason I know of. Heres hoping i can find a way, I really like the app just not their theme. I am still using the previous version since I do not like the latest release.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

baknblack

Sep 12, 2010
Kentucky
Samsung Galaxy S10+
This will no longer work on the latest release of Tapatalk. They have gone to hiding the apk and broke it into two parts. The app no longer installs in the data or system app area. I found where it is installed now, not sure how to inject a theme into the legal app yet. If u install my apk it will take u back to the previous version. Why did they do that, they want u to buy one of their themes. No other reason I know of. Heres hoping i can find a way, I really like the app just not their theme. I am still using the previous version since I do not like the latest release.

It's the man trying to hold us down!

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Yeah I will not be updating this app if you can't theme it. I loved your themes on the og EVO do you do anything for the lte? Are you still posting at themikmik your themes what Rom r u running

LOL, man do I do anything for the LTE. Checkout the Blueberry theme for the LTE on XDA. Stopped making a theme over in mikland since mik stopped making roms. And can not get the desire to make my own. I am happy with doing the themes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Theme for Tapatalk
    Theme Version 1.0

Install Instructions:

2012-12-29-14-19-05.jpg
    2012-12-29-14-19-11.jpg

Download Link: New update of Tapatalk, since this project has not been supported, I am dropping the post.
    Theme for Tapatalk
    Theme Version 1.0

Install Instructions:

2012-12-29-14-19-05.jpg
    2012-12-29-14-19-11.jpg

I think it can be done on any paid app. I don't use the paid xda or even have copy. That is what Tapatalk is for, one app for all forum's.

Yeah I will not be updating this app if you can't theme it. I loved your themes on the og EVO do you do anything for the lte? Are you still posting at themikmik your themes what Rom r u running

LOL, man do I do anything for the LTE. Checkout the Blueberry theme for the LTE on XDA. Stopped making a theme over in mikland since mik stopped making roms. And can not get the desire to make my own. I am happy with doing the themes.

Thank you timberwolf this looks amazing

This will no longer works on the latest release of Tapatalk. They have gone to hiding the apk and broke it into two parts. The app no longer installs in the data or system app area. I found where it is installed now, not sure how to inject a theme into the legal app yet. If u install my apk it will take u back to the previous version. Why did they do that, they want u to buy one of their themes. No other reason I know of. Heres hoping i can find a way, I really like the app just not their theme. I am still using the previous version since I do not like the latest release.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone