• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME][13/04/10][THE CELL THEMES][Sense 2.1 & 2.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Dark&PRO]
Full Rhodium Themes for Sense 2.1 & 2.5

MANILA 2.5 Cell Pro Theme
After months working on it a present to you my Sence 2.5 theme​

You will find the download Link HERE

This sense 2.5 is exclusive for my roms and HTCPEDIA(no mirrors) if you like to cook it in your roms i will appreciate to be notified

FOR PICTURES CHECK MY ROM THREAD

THE DARK THEME V5 Final
Pictures, Slideshow and VIDEO( Pictures From Old TF3D 2.1)

SLIDESHOW

View My Video
VIDEO (NEW HTC SENCE 2.1)

THE LIGHT THEME
(Coming on next days Giving Final Touches)​

THE PROFESSIONAL THEME V2 Check my rom For more Picture​

version75.png

Instructions:
1-Remove any customization you have installed (icons,clock, taskbar ...etc)
2-Reboot you device
3-Start installation of my theme
4-Reboot
5-ENJOY

WARNING
Dont install any other customization on top of my theme or will not remove after.

READ POST 2 FOR CHANGES IN VERSION & MORE INFO

DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALL VERSIONS HERE.

Attention Compressed manila only for compatible roms that support CFG GUI Compression.

Manila no Compression will work in any rom including stock.

All Versions will not change the action of the start menu it will be the one you Have by default.

Last edited:

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Bugs and Fixes:
Non reported From last version uploaded 7/12/09

Upcoming News:
Working on LIGHT Version.

Changes on V5 Revisited 1

Stock Rom Version:

Any ideas welcome

Contributors to my work:

richabi, josuejavr,mattp94​

If your name is not on the above list please send me a private message. It is hard to guess Forum user name from PayPal info.

The above people have donated to my work and I would just like to thank you to them, Thanks.​

As a courtesy to them I will always take top priority for any questions or custom additions to my themes and Roms.​

Last edited:

B-Real206

Jul 4, 2009
Man this looks nice, I really like the clock with the weather. Anyway I could install that clock on my phone with a cab. I'm really new at this and am not quite ready for these zip files plus I like the orange icons on my sprint phone. Either way cool theme!

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Man this looks nice, I really like the clock with the weather. Anyway I could install that clock on my phone with a cab. I'm really new at this and am not quite ready for these zip files plus I like the orange icons on my sprint phone. Either way cool theme!

You need to flash a custom rom with the new Leo TF3D 2.1

After just Unzip and Install Cab

Thanks

Last edited:

B-Real206

Jul 4, 2009
Yeah, I have never flashed a phone and as far as I understand I wouldn't be able to at the moment.(sprint rhodium/touch pro 2) needs a hard hspl or whatever but thanks for the quick response.

cobbs

Nov 7, 2008
Nice

hey Sergio76 well done this one will defferenty go on my phone:)

well done and please continue to developing this

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
I have original stock rom, but would like to use this.
So you are saying I MUSt flash a custom rom prior to using this ? Can't flash to my original stock rom?

I did not tested on original stock rom you can give a try and see if it works if it not works just remove it. there is no issues wen removing everthing goes back like bebore.

osrix

Sep 18, 2008
Nice theme Serg!! is the task bar included in the install or can i keep my one?
Also, does this work with At0m 3.2?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I installed the
    Dark_Theme_V5_Final_For_WM_6.5_Custom_rom__New_2.1_TF3D.cab in my original shipped ROM and it is working fine....

Great to ear that.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App
    As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team