Search This thread

Sh0wNuF

Oct 31, 2008
Damn this looks sexy, downloading now and will report back

EDIT: installed fine and works perfectly thanks for this man
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

b-reezy

Nov 4, 2010
Since most here want to take and not give anything in return. I am going to keep my themes to myself. With over 100 downloads and only few take the time to post a comment that they liked the theme or hit the thanks button. You only post when you have something to ***** about. But when everything works fine, no comment![/B]

Couldnt have said it better myself. Maybe once all the devs pull their work off xda people will realize.

Reactions: timberwolf671

pjjohn73

Dec 15, 2010
Looks nice. I am going to have to check it out over next few days. Working long days. Will try to get back with a comment soon.

I just happened to be looking at your other thread "glass froyo 2.2 theme". That is looking VERY sexy. Can't wait to try it on the Bonsai 2.0.1 ROM.

Keep up the good work.

Update: Installed Glass Pandora. Very Nice. Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Theme Glass Pandora Radio​
    Since most here want to take and not give anything in return. I am going to keep my themes to myself. With over 100 downloads and only few take the time to post a comment that they liked the theme or hit the thanks button. You only post when you have something to ***** about. But when everything works fine, no comment![/B]

Couldnt have said it better myself. Maybe once all the devs pull their work off xda people will realize.
    Files reposted for those who want it. Enjoy!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone