[Theme] 2/2/11 Black & Blue Panther Froyo DK28 Theme (signed zip's)

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Black & Blue Panther Froyo 2.2.1 DK28 Theme V1.1​
Support for CWM3 and Standard Zips

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This includes acts of God, your wife/girlfriend breaking it over your head for using it too much, or jealous iPhone owners!

Instructions:
1) Copy Zip to SDcard
2) Boot into CWM and flash *.zip
3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy
4) After flash and 1st boot, reboot again or TW3 will not work (Reboot is a must do!)

The will affect the following files
1. TouchWiz 3.0.apk (4 icon version. You may get no icons on the TW3 bar. Tap the app menu, tap the phones menu hard button. Select Edit, drap and drop which apps you want on the TW3 bar. Select sort and then save. )
2. Goggle Quick Search.apk
3. Blue Framework.apk
4. Blue TWFramework.apk
5. Contacts.apk
6. DialerTabeActivity.apk
7. Phone.apk
8. Launcher2.apk
9. MMS.apk (Oringal Bubble MMs with App Icon only change. Please remove from zip if you have another version you wish to keep)

CWM3 Version: http://www.multiupload.com/UTESPV4ZLB

Standard Version: http://www.multiupload.com/ICDOUC61NO

Credit to: thedarkness81 for Black Panther Theme logo

Last edited:

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
New Black Panther theme posted.

Man this theme is crazy good, I love the detail of your theme's and this one tops them all...Keep up the great work. Oh question, I have Swype removed from the rom I use midNIGHT 2.2 and I use the new open beta with swype installer/updater so I always have the latest one (free open beta). Is there anyway to get your theme for this? Could I post my version of Swype.apk thats in my data dir for you?

Oh one more thing, anyway to get the lockscreen icon in the middle transparent so you can still see it but also see some of the background?

Reactions: timberwolf671

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Sure that will work

Ok on the next update for transparent lock screen.

Thanks, always good to know what rom the theme is working for.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedarkness81

Sleeth7

Sep 24, 2010
El Paso, TX
This theme looks absolutely fantastic... currently running Epic Experience, the only problem I've noticed is that the browser and download progress bars are messed up... they display the circular loading icon instead of the bar... other than that the theme is flawless and runs like a champ.... keep up the good work!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Nice theme might have to flash this, although i dont have the leak and wont flash the leak..

Was wondering if you have a d118 version?

Would appreciate it..

Thanks, looks like an awesome theme :)

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Sorry I don't have the DI18 version. You need to upgrade to DK28, better than DI18 anyway.:)

i would but ive heard bad things on all the leaked dk28 and i want a stable fast phone, plus im waiting for mobile ap to work on 2.2 deodexed roms otherwise im sticking stock for mobile ap cause i use it all the time and it kicks wireless tether to the curb in speed and works superbly on on 4g :)

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
i would but ive heard bad things on all the leaked dk28 and i want a stable fast phone, plus im waiting for mobile ap to work on 2.2 deodexed roms otherwise im sticking stock for mobile ap cause i use it all the time and it kicks wireless tether to the curb in speed and works superbly on on 4g :)

I have never had any issues with DK28 and I need a stable phone since I work in a hospital and must depend alot on my phone working. Alot depends on which rom you use. There are couple out there, one is stock ACS and the other is Mammon's Bonsai4All.

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
The changes look good I was wondering if you could change the green to blue in stock lock screen? Also the font is nice but a bit to large for the laucher app drawer, if I g into launcher pro my app titles get cut off because its too big. Anyway to shink it a bit?

Ps the rom I am using is midnight rom version 2.2

Reactions: timberwolf671

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I notice the font today in contacts showing to large and not showing all of the contact phone number. Going back to the the default Android font. What green in the lock screen are you referring to.

Edit: Ok, I see what you mean, took at the screen shots again. You mean the green circle icons in the ASOP lock screen. That's funny, I make them blue today and then changed my mind, will do.

Last edited:

thomasskull666

Sep 24, 2010
St. Louis
I'm loving the look of this, all of the glossy effects make everything standout! It is easy to see you spent a lot of time on this, good work man!

Sent from Carl Sagan through the Cosmos

psmith1539

Dec 23, 2007
pics

thanks for the great theme if u don't mind can u tell us where u got the panther and wolf pics from

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Black & Blue Panther Froyo 2.2.1 DK28 Theme V1.1​
    Support for CWM3 and Standard Zips

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This includes acts of God, your wife/girlfriend breaking it over your head for using it too much, or jealous iPhone owners!

Instructions:
    1) Copy Zip to SDcard
    2) Boot into CWM and flash *.zip
    3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy
    4) After flash and 1st boot, reboot again or TW3 will not work (Reboot is a must do!)

The will affect the following files
    1. TouchWiz 3.0.apk (4 icon version. You may get no icons on the TW3 bar. Tap the app menu, tap the phones menu hard button. Select Edit, drap and drop which apps you want on the TW3 bar. Select sort and then save. )
    2. Goggle Quick Search.apk
    3. Blue Framework.apk
    4. Blue TWFramework.apk
    5. Contacts.apk
    6. DialerTabeActivity.apk
    7. Phone.apk
    8. Launcher2.apk
    9. MMS.apk (Oringal Bubble MMs with App Icon only change. Please remove from zip if you have another version you wish to keep)

CWM3 Version: http://www.multiupload.com/UTESPV4ZLB

Standard Version: http://www.multiupload.com/ICDOUC61NO

Credit to: thedarkness81 for Black Panther Theme logo
    Black and Blue Theme V1.1 Zips​
    Updated 1/13/11

From this date forward (1/19/11) all zip's will be signed.

Thanks, and don't forget to hit my peter meter. I MEAN THANKS METER!:rolleyes:
    New Black Panther theme posted.
    ???

Was this thread moved or something?