[theme][20-11-2012]~lockring collections~[UPDATED]

Search This thread
~~New Collection of Lockrings for Samsung Galaxy S2~~

After using Daveyannhiliations guide to change lockring,
I've created some of my own lockrings hope you like them.
This is my first post so try and give me feedback.:)
DOWNLOADS AT THE END OF THE THREAD:fingers-crossed:

Here are few Screenshots:

qz25bn.png

1).
Here are the Lockrings:

210x9pg.jpg
210x9pg.jpg

2). Some more lockrings as promised.:laugh:
I've also included some empty rings you'll need to rename them to ic_lockscreen_handle_pressed.png.
Also as mentioned before I'll be working together with martintspedersen to create more new lockrings!:good::laugh:.

Screenshot2.jpg
Screenshot2.jpg
2udz0h5.jpg

3). Third Lockring Collection...:D

11rgn09.jpg

4). Fourth Lockring Collection...:D

zl94ow.jpg

5). Fifth Lockring Collection::D

2ccs5j5.jpg

6). Sixth Lockring Collection:laugh:

2j5narp.png

Downloads:

1. Lockrings.zip
  2. Lockrings 2.zip
  3. Lockrings 3.zip
  4. Lockrings 4.zip
  5. Lockrings 5.zip
  6. Lockrings 6.zip
Istructions:
Copy and paste the lockring to "framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi" folder.
DON'T FORGET TO RENAME THE FILE BEFORE PASTING
You can also request for a custom lockring here, I'll try to make it for you.:)
If this post has helped you then don't hesitate to click the Thanks button.:D and also post a reply if you need any help.
Thanks to Daveyannhiliation for his awesome guide to change lockring. Also thanks to FaithCry and martintspedersen.:)
You can find more Lockrings by FaithCry Here and by martintspedersen Here.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 2,010
  • Lockrings.zip
    596 KB · Views: 1,308
  • Screenshot3.jpg
    Screenshot3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,264
  • Screenshot4.jpg
    Screenshot4.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 1,105
  • screenshot5.jpg
    screenshot5.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,081
Last edited:

martintspedersen

Mar 15, 2011
copenhagen
Nice mate i will make more to tomorrow:). Combine its a great ideer.. We can share only the ring so we can edit an make many rings:).. I can give you the ring colours i use and you can gove me yours... If you find a nice gold ring like lord of the rings thingy please share

Ps i also mate this in xperia arc forumhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1767660

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: shishircoolin
Nice mate i will make more to tomorrow:). Combine its a great ideer.. We can share only the ring so we can edit an make many rings:).. I can give you the ring colours i use and you can gove me yours... If you find a nice gold ring like lord of the rings thingy please share

Ps i also mate this in xperia arc forumhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1767660

I'll try to find the gold ring from the lord of the rings, but meanwhile the best i could do is this two gold rings one with gloss and one without gloss,,!:)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S2
ANDROID VERSION: 4.0.3
ROM: XWLP7(STOCK)
MODEM: DDLPA
KERNEL: SiyahKernel V3.3.3
THEME: JKay Mod V14.0 & Blue theme by Spannaa
sigpic4192120_1.gif

What about this one? I think it looks cool.

They are quite good!:good: I'll be posting some more lockrings today.:)

Oct 31, 2011
Try in cm9 by opening apk as zip from mobile and replace png as same name than overwrite in default location of framework but at time of changing premission....goes to boot loop.....
Can u tell me correct steps i like ur post a lot......

cm9 rc1 galaxy s2 xda premiun...

Try in cm9 by opening apk as zip from mobile and replace png as same name than overwrite in default location of framework but at time of changing premission....goes to boot loop.....

You cannot edit contents of framework-res.apk when they are actively running. You'll need to copy the framework-res.apk to some other folder(say "sdcard/New Folder") and then edit the png and then copy the framework-res.apk back to the system/framework/ folder and Reboot the device then.
Hope this solves your problem!:)

Oct 31, 2011
Yes as u say i have copy to another than edit give same name of lock ring in framework found than replace to framework.....what abt cganging permission.....

Yes as u say i have copy to another than edit give same name of lock ring in framework found than replace to framework.....what abt cganging permission.....

You need to change the permissions to rw- r-- r--.:)

martintspedersen

Mar 15, 2011
copenhagen
Hey mate you are on fire:).. It looks very good.. Sorry i didnt had the time yesterday too help you out.. But i will work on them tonight.. Cheers mate good day:)

Reactions: shishircoolin

Top Liked Posts