• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME][21/03/15] Weather themes [Sense 6 / Sense 7][LP/KK]

Search This thread

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
As i did for the M7 here, I'll use this thread to post weather themes for the M8. These are just basic vr themes, and only replace images. For a start I'll just post Sense 4 weather icons, but will add more after feedback.

Download and flash in recovery.

Return to stock for Sense 4.4.3/4.4.4 here

Return to stock for Sense 6 Lollipop here

Sense Weather

YZnQPpL.png

4.4.2 BASE DOWNLOAD HERE

4.4.3 BASE DOWNLOAD HERE

LOLLIPOP DOWNLOAD HERE

SENSE 7 DOWNLOAD HERE

Tick Weather HD

E4GsXem.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

4.4.3 BASE DOWNLOAD HERE

LOLLIPOP DOWNLOAD HERE

SENSE 7 DOWNLOAD HERE

Weezle Weather

SwwYQyI.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

4.4.3 BASE DOWNLOAD HERE

LOLLIPOP DOWNLOAD HERE

SENSE 7 DOWNLOAD HERE

miui Weather (Thanks @Krocko)

OJYq0GD.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

4.4.3 BASE DOWNLOAD HERE

LOLLIPOP DOWNLOAD HERE

SENSE 7 DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:

Jbb3393

Jul 25, 2009
HTC U11
Sweet! And just in case anyone with a M7 running a sense6 Rom, I did successfully flash this on mine! ??

stacksptdtdm

Sep 19, 2010
new york
i could look at it, but the problem at the moment is that everything changes between day and night. i would have to make it stay one colour the whole time, or it would be difficult to see depending on your wallpaper

I have a question, see how the clock changes to white in the day, is it possible to have a theme that's semi transparent but keep the day night effect throughout the theme? Just like the clock. For example... A semi transparent settings.. in the day it would be white like it is now but semi, and in the night still semi but dark. Just asking.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Kiray1982

Dec 17, 2010
i grabbed tick-theme for ninja-including to my dark sense m8 theme and wonder, why this is soooo big :)

Top Liked Posts