[THEME] [28th Oct 2017] Official ViperU11 Theme Thread

Search This thread

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
@Basil3 I found another white on white area.
34b47f80daa83ef06ed30e113fc2d5c1.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I had the same issue, but then realised it's because I pushed/flashed a test Telephony.apk. Could you please download and flash the theme again, and double check?

Since clean flashing full viper 1.7 I have not been able to download anything on venom Hub. the download starts but stops and never finishes.

Did this ever get sorted?

It's when I'm using simtool

I think one of the paths were wrong in updater-script. Could you please download theme from the hub and flash again?

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
Since clean flashing full viper 1.7 I have not been able to download anything on venom Hub. the download starts but stops and never finishes.

Did this ever get sorted?

Yes sir, it did. I posted it on the Viper thread as well and forgot I posted here, need to stop posting when drinking Lol. It was the app called "Block This" preventing the downloads on Hub. I had a bad experience with Adaway running with Verizon, after reboot I lost my signal so I have been using Block This ever since. Thank you very much the theme is great.

Reactions: Basil3

PieceKeepr

Jun 13, 2010
Florida
OnePlus 8 Pro
I had the same issue, but then realised it's because I pushed/flashed a test Telephony.apk. Could you please download and flash the theme again, and double check?

I was still using the telephony.apk you uploaded for me to test and I did not realize you had updated ViperDark. All better now! Thanks.

Is there a setting in Tweaks for this or is it theme related?
f2db46f1ef429e57df15599e7900b770.jpg

Last edited:

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
I was still using the telephony.apk you uploaded for me to test and I did not realize you had updated ViperDark. All better now! Thanks.

Is there a setting in Tweaks for this or is it theme related?
f2db46f1ef429e57df15599e7900b770.jpg
That should be fixed now if you download the theme again

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PieceKeepr

hynar

Mar 31, 2009
Budapest
HTC mail | white on white

Hello,
Just updated from viperu 1.5 to 1.7
Got some trouble with the HTC mail app - the send date line is white on white (above the "display images" button - screenshot attached) .
Can I fix it anyhow?
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170910-222433.png
    Screenshot_20170910-222433.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
Hello,
Just updated from viperu 1.5 to 1.7
Got some trouble with the HTC mail app - the send date line is white on white (above the "display images" button - screenshot attached) .
Can I fix it anyhow?
Thanks a lot!
I'll take a look. Don't use HTC mail, so never see if I miss things even updating.

Reactions: hynar

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
I sold my U11 a couple of days ago, so no longer have an HTC device. It was a combination of being bored with HTC and theming in general, and I guess a bad customer service experience with HTC has pushed me over the edge.

I'll keep this thread open for now, and keep an eye on things. I'll still try to fix minor issues and update basic stuff. Hopefully someone like @ViNOK16Bit will take over the reins? :D

Reactions: Black-FR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IeUYJz2.png

So, you've downloaded and been blown away by the most advanced ROM on the HTC U11 - ViperU11!!

Well, the fun doesn't end there! We plan on working together with the all new HTC Theme Engine, and Venom Theming to provide you with a full theming experience.

Please post any theme questions / issues here rather than on the main ROM thread, let's keep that clean for ROM issues.

Thank you

PLEASE NOTE:
    - ALWAYS HAVE A NANDROID TO FALL BACK ON. There might be issues, especially during the first few releases of the theme.
    - It is highly recommended you dirty flash the ROM (flash without wipe) between switching themes

WKYD3xk.png

yKZNQZk.png

Changelog:

- Updated Sense Home
    - Updated Dual-SIM Telephony
    - Edited Messages apk (ViperDark colours for bubbles can be set under Settings > General > Change Bubble Colours)

- Updated for ViperU 1.6.0
    - Added dark dialogs option (not really tested)
    - Small fix to calendar widget

- Updated for ViperU 1.5.0

- Fixes to Edge Sense apk
    - Removed large caller option for Dual SIM until I can figure a fix
    - Hopefully fixed remove contact mask for Dual SIM

- Updated for ViperU 1.4.0
    - Added large caller option

- Updated for ViperU11 1.3.0
    - Added white text for child notifications option
    - Various fixes, can't remember most of them.

- Updated for ViperU11 1.2.0

- Improved dual sim support (thanks @Black-FR for testing)
    - Fixed fingerprint scanner settings not opening
    - Various other fixes that I can't remember

- First beta

Latest ViperDark available on Venom Hub

After installing ViperDark, set your custom colour that was selected during the flash by going to Settings > Personalize > Edit Current Theme > Colour. You may need to toggle between Custom Light Headers and Custom Light Headers to get it to apply.

Venom Download HQ
    Most previous downloads can be accessed from our Venom Download HQ, kindly provided by @Whiskey103.....thanks mate!​

@j to the 4n, @m0narx, @ivicask, @shnizlon, @topjohnwu for the amazing Viper ROM
    @ViNOK16Bit, @fichl, @Behold_this and the other venom themers

Thanks also to the Venom Beta Testers, who are always willing to test out any themes before they are released.
    ViperDark 1.8.0 on the hub. Let me know of issues.
    WKYD3xk.png

Updated to 1.7.0 on the hub

- Updated Sense Home
    - Updated Dual-SIM Telephony
    - Edited Messages apk (ViperDark colours for bubbles can be set under Settings > General > Change Bubble Colours)
    Small update on the hub (v.1.7.0.1) with small fix to Mail as mentioned a couple of pages back, and small fix to speed dial settings in dialer.
    For testing: ViperDarkU11_1.8.0.1

- Updated Messages (not sure about unread message colour working)
    - Updated People
    - Updated Sense Home

http://www.whiskey103.nl/venom/ViperOne/ViperOneThemes/ViperDark/ViperDarkU11_1.8.0.1.zip
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone