[THEME][7.0] TouchWiz S6+ & Icons Packs

TeknoRider

May 7, 2015
Does NOT work on Oreo !

Hi eveyone, i upgraded my S7 to Nougat but found the UI too White, too blank, too ugly for me. So i began creating a theme based on the 5.1.1 Lollipop Version of Touchwiz, The one from the S6+ / Note 5.

The theme is meant to recreate the Color Scheme as close to the 5.1 TW as possible, to guve back some colors to Nougat TW.
The Theme has multiple colors for the apps, like the 5.1 TW.

Please note this theme is mostly complete but there are still bugs. I highly recommand the SamsungSans font with it.
Also, it's designed for S7s running Nougat. It should work fine on S6s running Nougat too, you can test as always with other devices but i can't guarantee anything (Notes/S8s/MM Devices)...

Beta 1 : Removed due to beta 2
Beta 2 : Removed due to beta 3
Beta 3 : Removed due to beta 3-2
Beta 3-2 : Removed due to RC1
RC1 : Removed due to RC1-2
RC1-2 : Removed due to RC2
RC2 : Download

I also recommand using XWidget, with a stock Galaxy S6 Clock Widget, and an animated wallpaper to remove the blur behind the all apps section. (My Wallpaper Slideshow for example)

(Screenshots at the end of this post)

But if the 5.1 TW Icons are not your thing, Here are some Icons Packs based of the 5.0 and 6.0 TW Versions.

TouchWiz S6 (Icon Pack) : Download
TouchWiz S7 (Icon Pack) : Download
TouchWiz S6+ (Icon Pack Only) : Download

Changelogs :
Beta 1 :
Initial Release

Beta 2 :
- Changed the badge icon to the Actual 5.0 Badge (It was the 4.X icon in Beta 1)
- The Keypad is now colored like the 5.1.1 TW
- TRIED to resolve the blue action bar issue on S8

Beta 3 :

- Improved Keyboard
- TW Launcher Indicator icons are now like the 5.1 TW

Beta 3-2 :

- The notification badge icon is a bit higher quality

RC1 :

- The Quick setttings panel has been reworked, more accurate colors and no more ugly whitish-red part at the end of the brignhtness slider

RC1-2 :

- The Notif.Badge is now higher quality and correctly rounded.

RC2 :

- Enhanced File Manager (It now has the good orange tone, bug fixes)
- The search icon in settings is now visible
- The theme store now has the correct icon (Visible if you rooted your phone)

Attachments

Last edited:

SXS4

Jul 31, 2015
Thailand
Hi eveyone, i upgraded my S7 to Nougat but found the UI too White, too blank, too ugly for me. So i began creating a theme based on the 5.1.1 Lollipop Version of Touchwiz, The one from the S6+ / Note 5.

The theme is meant to recreate the Color Scheme as close to the 5.1 TW as possible, to guve back some colors to Nougat TW.

The Theme has multiple colors for the apps, like the 5.1 TW.

Please note this theme is mostly complete but there are still bugs. I highly recommand the SamsungSans font with it.

Beta 1 : https://www.mediafire.com/download/4d9avp6vk8xx1xt

(Screenshots at the end of this post)

But if the 5.1 TW Icons are not your thing, Here are some Icons Packs based of the 5.0 and 6.0 TW Versions.

TouchWiz S6 (Icon Pack) : https://www.mediafire.com/download/b9hw8ob8c8iemjt

TouchWiz S7 (Icon Pack) : https://www.mediafire.com/download/5xs8x1ncfxg23ge

the notification icon of the apks does not complete

TeknoRider

May 7, 2015
I see the problem, that's weird because i don't have this problem on my device... did you change your resolution or something like that ?

Also, i see you're running this theme on MM, but it's designed for Nougat, so i can't test or fix bugs on MM...

Last edited:

SXS4

Jul 31, 2015
Thailand
I see the problem, that's weird because i don't have this problem on my device... did you change your resolution or something like that ?

Also, i see you're running this theme on MM, but it's designed for Nougat, so i can't test or fix bugs on MM...
or may u re bulid the icon size of notification?

TeknoRider

May 7, 2015
I find tow bugs in colours in dialer & to create folder in file manager please change this like default colours. I will definitely buy this theme
:D
S.shot attached
Weird, the action bar shouldn't be blue in the File Manager.
And i'll check the numbers in the phone app.

You're using a S8, or a S8 rom ?

TeknoRider

May 7, 2015
Yes using this on s8
Okay, so here is the Beta 2 : https://www.mediafire.com/?7gdvrc3519elpf9

- Changed the badge icon to the Actual 5.0 Badge (It was the 4.X icon in Beta 1, see attached image)

-Just keep in mind that this theme is designed for S7s running Nougat, so if you have issue on MM or other devices like Notes/S8, well i can't gurantee anything, especially on the S8 with the different aspect ratio...
You can still try tho, but it should work fine on S6s running Nougat :)

Attachments

SXS4

Jul 31, 2015
Thailand
Okay, so here is the Beta 2 : https://www.mediafire.com/?7gdvrc3519elpf9

- Changed the badge icon to the Actual 5.0 Badge (It was the 4.X icon in Beta 1, see attached image)

-Just keep in mind that this theme is designed for S7s running Nougat, so if you have issue on MM or other devices like Notes/S8, well i can't gurantee anything, especially on the S8 with the different aspect ratio...
You can still try tho, but it should work fine on S6s running Nougat :)
I just downloaded n installed upgraded , but still the same...:(

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone