timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Red Star Theme

ACSAnimatedLogo3.gif

TouchWiz 3 Left and Right is Launcher Pro 8.0.3
RedTW3.jpg
LPRed3.jpg

Change log for 1.6
Changed Red MMS to white letter and deeper red bubble.
Changed WinAmp Control Buttons back to silver.

Change Log for 1.5 (3 version changes done but not posted)
Many minor graphic changes, too many to list
Added Red Calc
Added Red Calendar
Added Red WinAmp
Added Red MMS (Not sure about this. Thinking about changing to dark red with white letters. Please give feedback what you think)
Changed most top taskbar icons to red
Maybe more, but don't remember (CRS!)

Change for V1.1
Changed LP dock icons to red. Should have done this in the 1st place.
Removed red arrow from lock button.
Changed default background with yellow and red star.
Verfied theme working for ACS & Bonsani Roms

More theme images in post 2 & 3
Instructions:
1) Copy Zip to SDcard
2) Boot into CWM and flash zip
3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy

1. Red TouchWiz 3.0.apk (5 icon version) & Red Launcher Pro 8.0.3 for ACS Rom
2. Goggle Quick Search.apk
3. Settings.apk
4. Red & Black Framework.apk
5. Red & Black TWFramework.apk
6. Contacts.apk
7. Red DialerTabeActivity.apk
8. Red Phone.apk
9. MMS
10.Black Facebook
11.Red Swype KB

Red Star Theme : http://www.multiupload.com/ERMY13HHYN

Credit to S2W over at PPCGeeks for the use of his honycomb red bars and 3 of his red icons.

Last edited:

DeeODoubleD

Jan 17, 2011
That's pretty sweet man. Will it work with the new bonsai 3.0.1 since its built with the same no ciq format as acs?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

DeeODoubleD

Jan 17, 2011
Don't know, do a backup and give it a try and let me know. Didn't have time today to do multi flash testing.

I did, and it works great!

Only thing and I'd have to test further to be sure, but... I didn't see the Time Without Service show up on bonsai, but after I put this on it had the TWS 50% thing show up in battery use. I restarted and flashed my backup and the TWS went away. Now I don't see why or how a theme would cause this and it may have just been a coincidence.

Thanks for your themes, they looks fantastic!

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Just posting the below from the ACS thread so people are aware....

Question to ACS on this 1.0.1 release, themes that were designed for 1.0 people are saying work with this new version. My question is while they "may" work are we losing anything from the new base?

You risk reintroducing old bugs and using outdated CIQ removal methods. Not recommended.

Reactions: timberwolf671

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Just downloaded and installed the new [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.1 (Madhouse) :: EXT4 - No CIQ/speed/battery :: 3/8 and installed this theme. So far no problems. Did a clean install with factory reset, wipe 3x's. Flashed the rom and booted 1st into the rom. Poweroff and installed the theme. So far I see no problems with data, phone, message. Have not tried email, but GMail works fine. Will do some more testing and will update the files. My theme does not make any chamges *.jar files so everthing should be ok. time will tell

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Wow man this theme looks great. Damn. I have to try this. You really did it this time. Awesome job man.

Sent From My Evo Killer!

Thanks, started this red theme back in Oct 10. Flipped to the Glass Blue and then Black Void. Now is done, what's next?

This theme is awesome. Just wondering if you are going to modify it for Bonsai 3.0.1?

Sent from my Samsung Epic using XDA App

Since my theme does not use any *.jar files I don't think tkere will be a problem. If I have time today I will do a flash with Bonsani and post what I find.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Red Star Theme

ACSAnimatedLogo3.gif

TouchWiz 3 Left and Right is Launcher Pro 8.0.3
    RedTW3.jpg
    LPRed3.jpg

Change log for 1.6
    Changed Red MMS to white letter and deeper red bubble.
    Changed WinAmp Control Buttons back to silver.

Change Log for 1.5 (3 version changes done but not posted)
    Many minor graphic changes, too many to list
    Added Red Calc
    Added Red Calendar
    Added Red WinAmp
    Added Red MMS (Not sure about this. Thinking about changing to dark red with white letters. Please give feedback what you think)
    Changed most top taskbar icons to red
    Maybe more, but don't remember (CRS!)

Change for V1.1
    Changed LP dock icons to red. Should have done this in the 1st place.
    Removed red arrow from lock button.
    Changed default background with yellow and red star.
    Verfied theme working for ACS & Bonsani Roms

More theme images in post 2 & 3
    Instructions:
    1) Copy Zip to SDcard
    2) Boot into CWM and flash zip
    3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy

1. Red TouchWiz 3.0.apk (5 icon version) & Red Launcher Pro 8.0.3 for ACS Rom
    2. Goggle Quick Search.apk
    3. Settings.apk
    4. Red & Black Framework.apk
    5. Red & Black TWFramework.apk
    6. Contacts.apk
    7. Red DialerTabeActivity.apk
    8. Red Phone.apk
    9. MMS
    10.Black Facebook
    11.Red Swype KB

Red Star Theme : http://www.multiupload.com/ERMY13HHYN

Credit to S2W over at PPCGeeks for the use of his honycomb red bars and 3 of his red icons.
    Just posting the below from the ACS thread so people are aware....

Question to ACS on this 1.0.1 release, themes that were designed for 1.0 people are saying work with this new version. My question is while they "may" work are we losing anything from the new base?

You risk reintroducing old bugs and using outdated CIQ removal methods. Not recommended.
    Could be a file in one of apk's used in the theme that changes the carrier ID to ACS. When you use the pull down for WiFi etc, do you see ACS on the screen. Since I do not include a build.prop in my themes, then I don't know which file is changing your setting/about to ACS.

Framework-res.apk/res/values/strings.xml scroll down to you see zzdataroam(something like that) or just search for ACS ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    ive been jumping around these forums as i'm new here also...before i flash this theme i was wondering if i could take the dialer, phone, and cotacts from the black alien void mod and put them in here and it work with the black theme just for those .apk's
    also would you by chance have the stock rom wallpaper from the 1.0.1 syndicate? id like to keep that wallpaper

1st, do you have an Epic phone?

If you were to do that, contacts, phone and dialer from the red theme and replace the file in Black Void. You would almost have the samething from the red theme. With one exception, standard button would be black and the taskbar with it's icons. The drop down would not change.

To answer your question, yes you could that and it work.
    ok thanks for the reply...i am installing the theme now...if i wanted to revert back to the stock theme will I have to do a complete reinstall of the rom? also the stock wallpaper does anyone have it and can post it?

you can flash another theme or flash the rom without doing a wipe. I forgot to post the wallpaper. Hope it's the one you want. Because of the size I had to put it in a zip file for xda to accept the zip. Just unzip the and the images is inside.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone