timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Blue MidNight V1.6 EC05

ACSAnimatedLogo3.gif

Instructions:
1) Copy Zip to SDcard
2) Boot into CWM and flash zip
3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy

1. Blue TouchWiz 3.0.apk (4 icon version) & Blue Launcher Pro 8.4.1 (Last Pic)
2. Goggle Quick Search.apk
3. Blue & Black Framework.apk
4. Blue & Black TWFramework.apk
5. Contacts.apk
6. Blue DialerTabeActivity.apk
7. Blue Phone.apk
8. Blue Bubble MMS
9. * New Blue Glass Swype KB
10. MyFiles
11. Semi-transparent Gmail
12. Added Blue Launcher Pro 8.4.1

Blue Midnight boot animation now available courtesy of gunnermike & jaekar99. Just flash in CWM3 and enjoy.
045.jpg

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/4XPUZCOITC

Change Log
5/24/11
To restore TouchW3.0 back to ACS 1.1.1 rom, download this file and reflash the theme : http://www.multiupload.com/0KEKC5NJYU

4/13/11
Fixed submenu's showing white background with white letters.

Change Log 4/12/11
Menu icons for MMS,Contacts & Phone inverted to work with Blue Menu.
Added Flyin animation.

New Framework-re.apk with clear background
BlueNotificationBar2.jpg

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/FZK0ZV6ECT

Blue Framework-res.apk to replace the multi color framework available in the theme.
NotificationExample.png

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/ULMP1V5TD3

Blue & Silver Framework-res.apk to replace the base color framework available in the theme. Just another taskbar option. This is my favorite taskbar, battery icons are easy to read along all icons are sharp and clear.
NotificationTaskbar2.png

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/9TEKC9VPCQ

ASOP Lockscreen: http://www.multiupload.com/LT0RZIMARN

Standard lockscreen: http://www.multiupload.com/M4D1SNE93O

A big thank you to the following who provided help
ACS Team Members
mysteryemotionz (Semi_Transparent MMS Base)
dreamsforgotten (For having answers to many questions)
formula84 (For his feedback)
theimpaler747 (Clear Market)
ptfdmedic (ASOP Lockscreen provided by mysteryemotionz)
Credit for some parts of the glass theme.
S2W @ PPCGeeks
Dinik @ XDA
thedarkness81 for Black Panther Theme logo

Attachments

• snap20110412_130514.jpg
    snap20110412_130514.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Blue MidNight V1.1
EC05 Ext4 No Journaling roms​

ACSAnimatedLogo3.gif

Instructions:
1) Copy Zip to SDcard

1. Blue TouchWiz 3.0.apk (4 icon version) & Red Launcher Pro 8.0.3
5. Contacts.apk
7. Blue Phone.apk
8. Blue Bubble MMS
9. * New Blue Glass Swype KB10. MyFiles

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/W35XU6Q3FH

Got first THANKS! Man you F'in rock, theme is sweet as ....

Swype looks AMAZING!

blackinjun

Jul 8, 2008
Washington DC
There is one problem that I need to solve. The reboot png will not show correct as seen below. Will post another zip once problem is fixed

Would an AOSP lockscreen be possible when you send this fix out?

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Reactions: ak074 and ZHkilla

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
The Phone and Swype look great!

Wondering if you could consider on your future version changing the TB. If I had the skills you do, this is the list of changes I would make (if I could, LOL)

Signal Bars- change to all Blue (gradient from silver (lowest) to Blue (Highest))

3G Icon- 1 Change Yellow 3G to Silver or White (What ever batt numbers are), 2 Change Data arrows size (maybe 70-80% current Size) and color from green to blue (Same blue color as the dark in the globe of the Google Search widget you themed).

4G Icon - Similar with the 3G change colors up, size is good though.

Wifi Icon - Same as above silver/white low signal to Blue strong.

The Pull Down menu- I Like the new icons at the top but not all the red around the ones that are off, i get the point red off but its too much we already have red button on the icon switch. Maybe a softer color Like Silver or White when inactive and blue like you have when active. I like the mesh look for below the icons and the bottom bar but I think it looks bad behind the notifications and title (the look and the fact that the alignment does not fit up). Maybe change these to all net, or no blue on the sides only the thin line on top, rather than bordered to avoid the alignment problems and would look better IMHO. Also have the Net look not shaded over (looks almost white) behind the notification (the text is already white so visibility is not a problem).

Not Bashing your theme I do really like it, these would be the changes I would do for me personally if I was as talented as yourself.

Edit: can you post your BG?

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009

Wondering if you could consider on your future version changing the TB. If I had the skills you do, this is the list of changes I would make (if I could, LOL)

Signal Bars- change to all Blue (gradient from silver (lowest) to Blue (Highest))

3G Icon- 1 Change Yellow 3G to Silver or White (What ever batt numbers are), 2 Change Data arrows size (maybe 70-80% current Size) and color from green to blue (Same blue color as the dark in the globe of the Google Search widget you themed).

The Pull Down menu- I Like the new icons at the top but not all the red around the ones that are off, i get the point red off but its too much we already have red button on the icon switch. Maybe a softer color Like Silver or White when inactive and blue like you have when active. I like the mesh look for below the icons and the bottom bar but I think it looks bad behind the notifications and title (the look and the fact that the alignment does not fit up). Maybe change these to all net, or no blue on the sides only the thin line on top, rather than bordered to avoid the alignment problems and would look better IMHO. Also have the Net look not shaded over (looks almost white) behind the notification (the text is already white so visibility is not a problem).

Not Bashing your theme I do really like it, these would be the changes I would do for me personally if I was as talented as yourself.

As always , very good feedback from you. You will find the BG available in the 1st post as an attachment. Thanks

Reactions: ak074 and jamice4u

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009

Your request is done and available in the 1st post.

pjjohn73

Dec 15, 2010
Great theme. Used to use Blue Glass, now using this. Like most everything about it. This and Honeycomb are my favorites. Thanks

Ps: love the lock screen icon.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

pjjohn73

Dec 15, 2010
If don't mine, please tell me what you like about Honeycomb.

In general I like black/blue themes. I like yours for the for the color, style and creativity that is a little more in your face. I like Honeycomb for color and style that it is a bit simpler/more professional looking. So depends on my mood. Not sure if that is helpful as i don't have any specifics things, its more as a whole.

If i have one thing to nit pick on yours that i would like to change is the number buttons on the calculator and phone seem a bit low resolution do to the shading or sonething (not a solid color) and i could do without the blue streaks in the corners of the phone dialer. And i really am nit picking, I love your theme.

Anyhow thanks again for the theme. I "think" (can't remember for sure) I donated on the Blue Glass them, will need to do so again.

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
In general I like black/blue themes. I like yours for the for the color, style and creativity that is a little more in your face. I like Honeycomb for color and style that it is a bit simpler/more professional looking. So depends on my mood. Not sure if that is helpful as i don't have any specifics things, its more as a whole.

If i have one thing to nit pick on yours that i would like to change is the number buttons on the calculator and phone seem a bit low resolution do to the shading or sonething (not a solid color) and i could do without the blue streaks in the corners of the phone dialer. And i really am nit picking, I love your theme.

Anyhow thanks again for the theme. I "think" (can't remember for sure) I donated on the Blue Glass them, will need to do so again.

LOL! if you find my donate button let me know. Never have requested payment in any form other than the thanks button.

For the phone blue streaks, would rather see a picture or just black background?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Blue MidNight V1.6 EC05

ACSAnimatedLogo3.gif

Instructions:
    1) Copy Zip to SDcard

1. Blue TouchWiz 3.0.apk (4 icon version) & Blue Launcher Pro 8.4.1 (Last Pic)
    5. Contacts.apk
    7. Blue Phone.apk
    8. Blue Bubble MMS
    9. * New Blue Glass Swype KB
    10. MyFiles
    11. Semi-transparent Gmail
    12. Added Blue Launcher Pro 8.4.1

Blue Midnight boot animation now available courtesy of gunnermike & jaekar99. Just flash in CWM3 and enjoy.
    045.jpg

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/4XPUZCOITC

Change Log
    5/24/11
    To restore TouchW3.0 back to ACS 1.1.1 rom, download this file and reflash the theme : http://www.multiupload.com/0KEKC5NJYU

4/13/11
    Fixed submenu's showing white background with white letters.

Change Log 4/12/11
    Menu icons for MMS,Contacts & Phone inverted to work with Blue Menu.
    Added Flyin animation.

New Framework-re.apk with clear background
    BlueNotificationBar2.jpg

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/FZK0ZV6ECT

Blue Framework-res.apk to replace the multi color framework available in the theme.
    NotificationExample.png

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/ULMP1V5TD3

Blue & Silver Framework-res.apk to replace the base color framework available in the theme. Just another taskbar option. This is my favorite taskbar, battery icons are easy to read along all icons are sharp and clear.
    NotificationTaskbar2.png

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/9TEKC9VPCQ

ASOP Lockscreen: http://www.multiupload.com/LT0RZIMARN

Standard lockscreen: http://www.multiupload.com/M4D1SNE93O

A big thank you to the following who provided help
    ACS Team Members
    mysteryemotionz (Semi_Transparent MMS Base)
    dreamsforgotten (For having answers to many questions)
    formula84 (For his feedback)
    theimpaler747 (Clear Market)
    ptfdmedic (ASOP Lockscreen provided by mysteryemotionz)
    Credit for some parts of the glass theme.
    S2W @ PPCGeeks
    Dinik @ XDA
    thedarkness81 for Black Panther Theme logo
    There is one problem that I need to solve. The reboot png will not show correct as seen below. Will post another zip once problem is fixed

Would an AOSP lockscreen be possible when you send this fix out?

ASOP Lockscreen is already in the rom. Try this link for the ASOP Bonsani Lockscreen. I tried it and it works fine.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1001518

As always , very good feedback from you. You will find the BG available in the 1st post as an attachment. Thanks

Your request is done and available in the 1st post.
    Another Taskbar (Blue & Silver) added to the mix in the 1st post. Also this will remove the reboot option from the ACS rom available on EB13 & EC05. As always please hit the thanks button and give me your feedback. Enjoy TW671:)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone