[Theme][ACS] 4/21/11 Red Angry Alien V1.2 Theme EC05 *TW3.0 restore for ACS1.1.1

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Hmmmm.....I did'nt notice that. Let me see what happens......Yup, same problem here. Personally, I can't stand swype anyways. I may just delete it since I found a red gingerbread keyboard anyways.

Hey, that sounds great. Could you please post the GB KB so I could take a look at it. Maybe I could add a TW touch to it. I never use Swype and could use a better KB.

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI
Hey, that sounds great. Could you please post the GB KB so I could take a look at it. Maybe I could add a TW touch to it. I never use Swype and could use a better KB.

Sorry I did'nt get back with you sooner. I can't seem to remember what I did with the keyboard.apk:confused:

>>If you go to midNIGHT's site, Rob has some links for a whole lot of goodies on the right side of his page. I think thats where I found it;)

>>Aaaa shoot, I just checked and thats the plain grey one. Somewhere on here I found 3 that were already themed (red, blue and green):mad:

>>Gotta stop drinkin' and flashin':D

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Sorry I did'nt get back with you sooner. I can't seem to remember what I did with the keyboard.apk:confused:

>>If you go to midNIGHT's site, Rob has some links for a whole lot of goodies on the right side of his page. I think thats where I found it;)

>>Aaaa shoot, I just checked and thats the plain grey one. Somewhere on here I found 3 that were already themed (red, blue and green):mad:

>>Gotta stop drinkin' and flashin':D

Do you still have it on your SDcard?

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI

Hey Timberwolf.....someone just informed me that it's in the market also;)

>>Although, it's probably the stock grey one. Maybe u could still work some of ur magic on it!

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI
Lovin' the new icons my man. I see that all of your themes got updated with them. That was my question yesterday about the new set being universal with all of your themes. (figured they probably would'nt work on anyone else's stuff)
Great job once again;)

>>Hey...did you ever find the GB keyboard in the market?

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Lovin' the new icons my man. I see that all of your themes got updated with them. That was my question yesterday about the new set being universal with all of your themes. (figured they probably would'nt work on anyone else's stuff)
Great job once again;)

>>Hey...did you ever find the GB keyboard in the market?

They would work, the only problem is I like 100 normal battery icons with 100 charge icons. Everybody else uses only 10-20 charge icons. That's why I don't recomment the ASOP lockscreen. No one has an AndroidPolicy.jar that will support 200 battery icons + reboot mod and ASOP lockscreen. I need to edit the jar file to support everything. Maybe soon I will get around to it. Thanks again for your interest in my themes. Good to see someone posting comments.

Edit: Yes I found the GKB and installed to take a look. It wouldn't work for me for some reason. From the picture available on Market it looks just like the normal Android grey KB. What is different about the GKB?

Last edited:

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI
Man, this **** is driving me crazy. Somewhere buried deep in this section, there was a fella who posted several links for some themed GB keyboards. If anyone knows where the hell I can find them please post. They would work so good with Timberwolf's themes. And before anyone asks it, yes I did use "search" with no luck:mad:

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI
They would work, the only problem is I like 100 normal battery icons with 100 charge icons. Everybody else uses only 10-20 charge icons. That's why I don't recomment the ASOP lockscreen. No one has an AndroidPolicy.jar that will support 200 battery icons + reboot mod and ASOP lockscreen. I need to edit the jar file to support everything. Maybe soon I will get around to it. Thanks again for your interest in my themes. Good to see someone posting comments.

Edit: Yes I found the GKB and installed to take a look. It wouldn't work for me for some reason. From the picture available on Market it looks just like the normal Android grey KB. What is different about the GKB?

So what happens if we use the AOSP Lockscreen? I know the reboot option disappers from the power down menu. Are there any other disadvantages? Does it cause false readings with the battery meter? :confused:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Hey Timberwolf, check out the link below. This might solve your problem with the GB keyboard. This is'nt the post I found a few days earlier, but a good find none the less. Look @ all the pretty colors:eek:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=874205

ASOP Locscreen: if you use the Bonsasi the reboot option will be removed from the menu. With the ACS version the reboot option will but the icon will be the 0 from the battery icons. I don't remember but I think it will mess up the charge icons.

Gingerbread KB: I downloaded the KB from the link. Will see what I can get done but my time is limited on the weekends. Thanks for the link, will have it available in the next few days God willing.

Reactions: Leeboy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Red Angry Alien Theme V1.2 EC05​
    ACSAnimatedLogo3.gif

Just the 2nd release, better things to come!

New theme option & LPro 8.5 added, see post #92 for pics and download link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=13231474&posted=1#post13231474

Notification taskbar icons Set 1
    StatusBarExample.jpg

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/BJI4M678JL

Notification taskbar icons Set 2
    RedAlien_Notifi_Bar_1.jpg

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/UPTYMPER2L [COLOR]

Instructions:
    1) Copy Zip to SDcard
    2) Boot into CWM and flash zip
    3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy

1. Red TouchWiz 3.0.apk (5 icon version) & Red Launcher Pro 8.4.1 (Black & Red Launcher Pro coming soon)
    2. Goggle Quick Search.apk
    3. Red & Black Framework.apk
    4. Red & Black TWFramework.apk
    5. Contacts.apk
    6. Red DialerTabeActivity.apk
    7. Red Phone.apk
    8. Red Bubble MMS
    9. *New Red Glass Swype KB
    10. Red WinAmp
    11. MyFiles
    12. Semi-transparent Gmail
    13. Added Red Launcher Pro 8.4.1
    14. Swiss Analog Clock
    15. Red TouchWizCalendar
    16. Red TouchWizCalculator
    15. Black Settings
    16. Email (Icon Only)

Change Log
    5/24/11
    To restore TouchW3.0 back to ACS 1.1.1 rom, download this file and reflash the theme : http://www.multiupload.com/0KEKC5NJYU

ASOP Lockscreen: http://www.multiupload.com/LT0RZIMARN

Standard lockscreen: http://www.multiupload.com/M4D1SNE93O

Theme Link: http://www.multiupload.com/OUOQNNT800

A big thank you to the following who provided help
    ACS Team Members
    mysteryemotionz (Semi_Transparent MMS Base)
    dreamsforgotten (For having answers to many questions)
    formula84 (For his feedback)
    theimpaler747 (Clear Market)
    Credit for some parts of the glass theme.
    S2W @ PPCGeeks
    Dinik @ XDA
    thedarkness81 for Black Panther Theme logo
    Download link in op. Enjoy

Tell me what works and what doesn't. Thanks
    I love your work also man, especially the Black Alien theme. But I also would love to see some different style in the notification bar other than the box icons as well. Your themes always look amazing on my phone. This theme looks pretty bad ass as always. Thanks again for all of your hard work. And thanks for all of the quick responses and help you always give when someone has questions. You were a big help to me about a month ago, and I really appreciate you helping me out.

The notifications icons are still what I need to work on. Have completed a set of silver & white for the Black Alien. Now just to get the red done for this theme.

Everyone thanks for your suggestions.
    First things first; theme looks incredible but I am having a couple of issues.

1. FC on dialer activity upon boot.
    2. When I click on call log phone FCs
    3. No settings

1st thanks, 2nd no good if you're getting FC's. What rom and version and are you use a rom with the journaling on? Have you pulled the battery prior to flashing the rom, or unusual shutdown? I don't always recommend wipes before a flash because I never do it unless I am having problems.
    HeLLZ YES!!!!! MORE VARIETY IS ALWAYS BETTER AND ITS LOOKING HOT