• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME] ADW Fluxed Theme *Individual Iconpack Released*

Search This thread

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
fluxed_for_android_by_vazguard-d32ffwi.jpg

Titled Fluxed, it tries to differentiate itself from the regular randomness of Android icons by unifying them to one style while keeping the uniqueness of each app. This theme focuses on subtle colors which will look great on simple wallpapers. At the same time, the custom icons have enough body to hold their own against the craziest backgrounds. Right now over 200 apps are supported, with many more to come.
Screen2.jpg
Screen1.jpg

Fluxed supports HDPI/MDPI/LDPI phones.

I have been working on this theme for a while now, but like any fully-supported app, I’m not done with it. More app icons will be added, along with tweaks and graphic tuneups.

I hope you enjoy Fluxed – please leave me comments here as to what you like, dislike, and want added.

You can find the theme on the Android Market. You can also scan the QR code below to bring you to the market page!

Fluxed is also now available as an iconpack download! Check it out on its DeviantART page to download.

Last edited:

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
Reserved

Click here for changelog

Current version - 1.9.6 - Twitter actually relinked now :)

-QVGA/LDPI devices like the HTC Wildfire, Intercept, and Galaxy 5 are now supported!
-45 new apps supported
-Changed some repeat icons to XML to save space
-Fixed some broken app links
-Retooled icons for: Gowalla, Music, Twitter, and Camera

Planned:
ADW internal iconpack - IMPLEMENTED
Fully-themed search widget
MDPI-compatible version - IMPLEMENTED
Independent iconpack (for other launchers) - IMPLEMENTED

Last edited:

makii187

Oct 18, 2010
When you release the icon pack how can i apply it?? And when can we expect next update?? Just dont go SE on us:p Hehe. Great theme!

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
Last week I updated the theme to include an ADW internal iconpack. Now for apps that aren't themed, you can can create custom shortcuts on the homescreen and assign any icon I've made to it. For instance, if you use a 3rd party dialer app, you can create a custom shortcut and change the icon to the Fluxed dialer icon.

I expect to release another update this week. While I don't have ETA's, it seems my update schedule has been weekly.

gmorf33

Oct 15, 2010
Great theme! Saw this on the market and have been using it for about a week now and still loving it (i tend to change themes/icons pretty frequently). Icons are perfect.

Thanks

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
Hmm weird.. I updated the theme.. but still only icons i have is the normal one from the first release of the theme.

Yea the last update was only to implement the iconpack for use. No new icons in that one.

This week's update will have a bunch of new icons.

I have themed MY spare parts app, but I have gotten a few people who don't seem to have it work. What one do people use? A market app? A ROM-specific app?

lichti1901

Sep 28, 2010
Riding my Bike
Can anybody help me??? Ive updated my X10 to 2.1, installed the ADW Launcher from the Market (Version 1.2.0.standalone) and now NO themes work! Ive istalled the Fluxed Theme and when i push the Menu Button, i scroll right then the ADW Launcher closed automatically and i have the Homescrreen!(the Menu closed) I have this Problem with all Themes! Only the default theme from the ADW Launcher works! Can anybody help me please??? Thanks!

Oct 1, 2010
Love the theme. One of my favourites and appreciate the work put into it.

Would love to see icons for the following if at all possible :)
Common
System Panel Lite
AndExplorer
RunKeeper
Asphalt5
Nova
PowerAmp
Wikidroid

Uncommon
mp3Tagger Pro
Tripview
Doodle Jump
Keeper
ThinkFree Office

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
I can definitely add those to my list. One thing about those paid apps, like NOVA and Asphalt, is that I don't own them. I would be glad to make icons, but I don't want to buy a ton of apps just so I can complete themes for them.

If you have access to the Android SDK, and can get me the process/activity names for these apps, I can definitely include them in my theme. Let me know here if you have it set up and I can tell you how to get those for me.

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
The iconpack is available for custom ADW shortcuts inside the theme, but not yet available universally for other launchers. I'm thinking sometime after I release the MDPI version of the theme I will release the icons separately.

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
I haven't found this to happen, but I have seen a few people comment on this on the Fluxed market page. As another commenter has said, try uninstalling Fluxed, restart ADW.Launcher (available at the bottom of ADWSettings) and reinstall the theme.

Hope this helps!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fluxed_for_android_by_vazguard-d32ffwi.jpg

Titled Fluxed, it tries to differentiate itself from the regular randomness of Android icons by unifying them to one style while keeping the uniqueness of each app. This theme focuses on subtle colors which will look great on simple wallpapers. At the same time, the custom icons have enough body to hold their own against the craziest backgrounds. Right now over 200 apps are supported, with many more to come.
    Screen2.jpg
    Screen1.jpg

Fluxed supports HDPI/MDPI/LDPI phones.

I have been working on this theme for a while now, but like any fully-supported app, I’m not done with it. More app icons will be added, along with tweaks and graphic tuneups.

I hope you enjoy Fluxed – please leave me comments here as to what you like, dislike, and want added.

You can find the theme on the Android Market. You can also scan the QR code below to bring you to the market page!

Fluxed is also now available as an iconpack download! Check it out on its DeviantART page to download.
    Reserved

Click here for changelog

Current version - 1.9.6 - Twitter actually relinked now :)

-QVGA/LDPI devices like the HTC Wildfire, Intercept, and Galaxy 5 are now supported!
    -45 new apps supported
    -Changed some repeat icons to XML to save space
    -Fixed some broken app links
    -Retooled icons for: Gowalla, Music, Twitter, and Camera

Planned:
    ADW internal iconpack - IMPLEMENTED
    Fully-themed search widget
    MDPI-compatible version - IMPLEMENTED
    Independent iconpack (for other launchers) - IMPLEMENTED
    Docs has an icon but has since broken by its updates, so it will be relinked. Google+ will be supported in the next release. Almost done with it :)
    I'm going to have a mess about tonight and leave only 10 icons in the apk, install on my x10 mini and add another 10 until I get a FC. I assume that I only need to open the apk in winrar and I can modify it like that?

I'll post my findings back here :)
    I'm working on a Weatherbug icon and I will add radar now to the list.

Thanks!