[THEME][AROMA]MISSING LINK *v1* BOOT AND SHUTDOWN ANIMATIONS *[VRTHEME][10/4]

Search This thread

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
Thread dead???

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Sorry missed you. Project is still very alive. Been extremely busy the last few days to even check in here. I will take a look at the valuable input you and some others have given me and see if I can release an update with the changes soon thank you for the feedback!

wackowizzard

Sorry missed you. Project is still very alive. Been extremely busy the last few days to even check in here. I will take a look at the valuable input you and some others have given me and see if I can release an update with the changes soon thank you for the feedback!

No problem. I understand that. There are other things in life than xda. [emoji6]

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
@stangdriver44, the only thing I have noticed is a added folder in SystemUI. It appears to contain notifications, toggles, etc. In order for vrtheme to flash pngs you will need to add the new folder.

drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi

Questions about this? I am looking at the apk from here provided by @anarchem69 and trying to figure out the 2 different style Toggles and which one actually shows? Also could you are someone help me out with the apk containing Dailer? Maybe SecTeleService.apk or SecContacts.apk? If not I'm sure I can track one down. Thanks

Reactions: anarchem69

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
Questions about this? I am looking at the apk from here provided by @anarchem69 and trying to figure out the 2 different style Toggles and which one actually shows? Also could you are someone help me out with the apk containing Dailer? Maybe SecTeleService.apk or SecContacts.apk? If not I'm sure I can track one down. Thanks

I can send you SecContacts_OSup.apk and SecPhone.apk when I get off work later today.

A warning though. SecContacts_OSup.apk has errors compiling even with NO edits. I have fixed them, but have started to theme it. So it's no longer stock.

Toggles are SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi.

anarchem69

Jan 23, 2012
Grand prairie

Hey sir I've tried a few different combos it seems like the frameworks like Diablo and the the sliders and spinners and many others, work the dialers don't the data sign news and WiFi and other symbols don't just an update on and lockscreens don't either

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    0dyy.gif

*"THE MISSING LINK" Theme builder v1(see changelog)

BEFORE MODDING YOUR SYSTEM ALWAYS MAKE A FULL NANDROID BACKUP!!!!

I don't own this device. This is being ported over from my original project for the S2. I have successfully ported it to a total of 5 different devices with various options working depending on what's available for that device. This has been built and tested on my friends AT&T S4

It is built using vrtheme for compatibility.

Aroma installer; to theme it the way you want it.

You will literally have unlimited options!!!!

With this mod you have to ability mod certain aspects of your Theme;

You have the option to pick from

*4 Pre-built themes

or go for the

*Build-a-Theme option will when I get it dialed will have literally Unlimited options for new theme option. The Theme options are Vrtheme for universal compatibility. You will be able to choose from options like

*Dialerpad Numbers, (still W.I.P)

*Signalbars, 30+ choices

*Data Icons/Arrows, 13 choices

*Wi-Fi Icons, 14 choices

*Frameworks, Base System Option which will theme to match, the apks will include Framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk, SecSettings.apk, SecMms_Blue.apk, SecTele and InCallUi.apks, Keyguard.apk and some of the other common system apks, 12 choices

*Volume and Brightness Sliders, 27 choices

*Spinners, 27 choices

*Toggles, 15 choices (these are taking a lot to make these work from my S2, so not all are complete)
    (to fully complete options are limited to only the 3d version, Slick, Life, El Diablo, and the Blue Glass)

*Toggle Backgrounds, 15 choices

*Switches, 9 choices

*Lockscreen Unlock Animations, 9 choices (must select in lockscreen options "unlock effect" none

*Divider Lines Primary and Secondary, 9 choices each

*Transition Animations, 4 options

You will also have options that allow

*Bootanimations with (Custom zip or Samasung QMG enabled) 15 choices

*Shutdown Animations, 13 choices

That is all the theme option available right now. The installer has animated and still image previews for most of the choices.

Also included are the Aroma File Manager - Browse your system file with function control of "permissions", "copy, delete, move" and also "Terminal Commands"

Then there is my "Backup/Restore" script which is extremely helpful if you're a flashaholic like myself. You can save your current settings, WiFi and Bluetooth profiles as well as backup your account log in also including text, phone book and cal logs. Pick what you want to backup and restore it after you wipe and install a new ROM.

There will be more coming to this section in every update for a while!!

PRESS "CLICK TO SHOW CONTENT" FROM THE BELOW TO PREVIEW THE MISSING LINK CHOICES​
    these images need major updating, but just wanted to show something

***Signal Bars, Data Arrows and Icons and Android Backgrounds***
    jmha.jpg

***FRAMEWORK THEMES***
    Black Magnum
    6t8a.png

Google
    py21.jpg

Green
    6dhp.png

Orange
    okre.png

Mellow Yellow
    kqow.png

*****BOOT ANIMATIONS*****

Blue Plasma
    j1j.gif

Illusions
    y1w.gif

D.N.A.
    cir.gif

Blown Away
    hha6.gif

Blue Helix
    pbf.gif

Omega
    e3z.gif

Zoom World

Van Gogh

DOWNLOAD THE S4_MISSING LINK v1 HERE

BUGS; I don't own this phone so it's hard to say, but I noticed from the quick test on my friends phone the toggles background wasn't picking the correct option. Anything else let me know please

1-Download and place on internal SD card (either work, just quicker loading from internal card)
    2-Boot to custom recovery or your choiced
    3-Flash the zip file of Missing Link you downloaded
    4-Aroma Installer will run you through a list of option with multiple choices to choose from (if you're not sure what they are follow instructions to preview your choice while you using Aroma)
    5-Reboot and you good, no wipe necessary, done

changelog:
    v1
    *initial release for the S4
    *pulled from Not Now rom for those who just want theme options.
    *fixed "Chrome" text bubbles not coloring correct
    *basically just trying to get this up to speed coming from Jelly Bean 4.1.2. A LOT has been moved around.
    [/HIDE]
    Thread dead???

thx for theme but will work in both 9500 and 9505 or what exactly :eek: and work in kitkat 442 stock roms or not ?? thx

I use vrtheme scripts for universal compatability. Haven't really heard back anything about it not working on a particular rom so I would say your good to go on any TouchWiz 4.4.2 Kit Kat rom. It will still work on older Jelly Bean, just won't look as complete

This works on insane rom for tmo well kinda the signal bars and such didn't but boot animation work transitions did and settings did

I would like to address the missing items. The one quick test I was able to get off on my friends phone showed great success with only the toggle background not working.

What options did you choose, what did and didn't work? What rom are you running? And do you have other mods or themes add to your phone?
    U and and my fav dev @The Sickness would be an unstoppable combo roms and themes lol but if u need a guinea pig for testing *Ta da* ready and willing to be poked and prodded lol

Sorry I didn't get back to thank you for the apk. Busy day/night didn't get much done over here. I did review the app with my phone and it doesn't look we're too far off!! So hopefully I'll get some time to put this together properly . Have you played around with other options? working or not working?

I have seen sickness work around at it looks very good!! Awesome to have so much talent making our phone look and do amazing things!!!

Thanks again i may send a couple of small things your way to test. Appreciate it!!!
    looks sick bro! nice work!!

Thank you. Like I mentioned in the op I don't own this phone, I just put it together for a friend. Depending on the level of interest I have more, a lot more I can add. I would need willing people to test and give me some feedback and even suggestions for future releases. Hopefully this is a good start though. Let me know how things are looking. Thanks