[THEME][AROMA]System Animation 8 styles with 6 add-on adjustments [v1.1 - NOV 19]

Search This thread

stangdriver44

Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
More info layer,

Basically I've had several requests and noticed question in many threads asking for flashable zip options for different animations.

So I give you this, UNIVERSAL for MOST Samsung devices Aroma installer to give users the option for different choices!

This zip will work for MOST Samsung device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android!

And just to be safe, I have included in my scripts and files a method that will create a flashable restore zip of your files before the mods does its thing!

The restore zip will be inside the new "ozop" folder that has been created and the zip is named "ozop-restore.zip"

If something doesn't play nice, just flash the zip and you'll be back to the way it was before you flashed the mod

NOTE: the script will delete any existing restore zips EVERY TIME you flash a new option, meaning that if you flash the mod again, your original system files will be replace with the file you flash previously!

If you want to have a permanent back up of the original file, you will need to rename the zip inside the ozop folder to whatever, just can't have the same name or it gets replaces everything you flash the mod.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT SELECT THE S7 OPTION UNTIL I POST UPDATE WITH FIX!!! You will bootloop, all others are fine

List of the current animation:
COMPLETE SYSTEM ANIMATIONS
"Missing Link Animations",
"Stock S6 Animations",
"Nexus 7 Ported Animations",
"Blur Animations"
"iOS Animations",
"Flyme OS Animations",
"Note 7 Animations",
"Galaxy S7 Animations"​

ANIMATION ADJUSTMENT ADD-ON FOR POP-U AND DIALOG ANIMATIONS
"Bounce Style Dialog Animations",
"Drop In Style Dialog Animations",
"Flip in Flip mix Style Dialog Animations",
"Fold Style Dialog Animations",
"MIUI Style Dialog Animations",
"Slide Style Dialog Animations",​

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

Confirmed devices: Deodex only
S5
S6
S6 Edge
S6 Edge +
Note 4
Note 5 (including ports)
Note 7 (including ports)​

Unconfirmed devices:
S7e
S3 and below​

Confirmed NOT working:
S4 (no changes)​

Confirmed broken animation:
S7 (will cause bootloop)​

PREVIEWS:

Credits:
spanna for the original vrtheme script

changelog:
v1.1
*added Galaxy S7
* fixed the install for the add-on adjustments section

XDA:DevDB Information
OZOP Tool System Animations, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
stangdriver44

Version Information

Created 2016-11-19
Last Updated 2016-11-30

stangdriver44

Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
galaxy s7 edge nougat animations also ?
and is this for marshmallow 6.0 and up ?

I didn't include those animation, only because I don't have the files.

If someone wants to send me the framework-res.apk I can add them no problem.

This zip will work for ANY Samsung device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android!

And just to be safe, I have included in my scripts and files a method that will create a flashable restore zip of your files before the mods does its thing!

The restore zip will be inside the new "ozop" folder that has been created and the zip is named "ozop-restore.zip"

If something doesn't play nice, just flash the zip and you'll be back to the way it was before you flashed the mod

NOTE: the script will delete any existing restore zips EVERY TIME you flash a new option, meaning that if you flash the mod again, your original system files will be replace with the file you flash previously!

If you want to have a permanent back up of the original file, you will need to rename the zip inside the ozop folder to whatever, just can't have the same name or it gets replaces everything you flash the mod.

Thanks for the questions and interest in the project.

Last edited:

Darktitor

May 31, 2012

This zip will work for ANY Samsung device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android!

Here's the framework-res from S7 Edge Nougat
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224399960

stangdriver44

Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
Could we have some screenies so that we know what do the animations look like?

Unfortunately, no, unless someone want to flash each option, take a video screen video, convert it to a gif animated image, upload to a server and share the links here.

It's not possible for a single frame screenshot to show the effect of the animations. If you timed it just right, you could possibly catch an animation in action, but most likely it would be a scrambled up blurry image.

I am way to busy life and other projects to invest that kind of time.

Sorry..

Just flash and play with until you get what is best for you.

If you don't like, flash the stock option and move on.

Thanks for the interest and hope you find one you like.

Good day

Update: I was able to catch the 1 out of the 200 animations in action and with the 3 frames I grabbed with screenshots doesn't give you any idea of what the animation is doing. Lol

Can't say I didn't try...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161119-165459.jpg
    Screenshot_20161119-165459.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 1,667
  • Screenshot_20161119-165516.jpg
    Screenshot_20161119-165516.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 1,629
  • Screenshot_20161119-165537.jpg
    Screenshot_20161119-165537.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,616
Last edited:

stangdriver44

Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
i am having a boot loop -.-

Use the restore zip and report back to me all details about your device, rom, options you selected etc.

The more details you give the better I can troubleshoot.

Bro. Can you make one pixel animation.

Sent from my SM-G920P using XDA-Developers mobile app

It's possible.

This goes for anyone who has requests,

If you want even a possibility of animations from other devices, you will have to do your part by locating the file from that device which holds the animation files (Samsung is named "framework-res.apk"), some device's like HTC have the file named different so you must find and supply me the complete apk file.

At that point I will examine and determine the possibility of compatibility for our devices.

No promises I can do it or that it will be done right away.

Sorry, but I have other priorities that rank higher including my OZOP, "One Zip One Place" project from where I pulled this morning from.

OZOP is my Universal Aroma mod zip which includes many mods like this one, including debloat script, boot/shutdown animations, boot splash image and more!

If there is enough interest, I may consider updating my OZOP romLess project which is essentially the exact same thing c ad my full OZOP, but without the Rom system files making the zip about 800mb less.

All other options from both zip are the same.

Thanks to everyone and enjoy

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    More info layer,

Basically I've had several requests and noticed question in many threads asking for flashable zip options for different animations.

So I give you this, UNIVERSAL for MOST Samsung devices Aroma installer to give users the option for different choices!

This zip will work for MOST Samsung device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android!

IMPORTANT: DO NOT SELECT THE S7 OPTION UNTIL I POST UPDATE WITH FIX!!! You will bootloop, all others are fine

List of the current animation:
    COMPLETE SYSTEM ANIMATIONS
    "Missing Link Animations",
    "Stock S6 Animations",
    "Nexus 7 Ported Animations",
    "Blur Animations"
    "iOS Animations",
    "Flyme OS Animations",
    "Note 7 Animations",
    "Galaxy S7 Animations"​

ANIMATION ADJUSTMENT ADD-ON FOR POP-U AND DIALOG ANIMATIONS
    "Bounce Style Dialog Animations",
    "Drop In Style Dialog Animations",
    "Flip in Flip mix Style Dialog Animations",
    "Fold Style Dialog Animations",
    "MIUI Style Dialog Animations",
    "Slide Style Dialog Animations",​

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

Confirmed devices: Deodex only
    S5
    S6
    S6 Edge
    S6 Edge +
    Note 4
    Note 5 (including ports)
    Note 7 (including ports)​

Unconfirmed devices:
    S7e
    S3 and below​

Confirmed NOT working:
    S4 (no changes)​

Confirmed broken animation:
    S7 (will cause bootloop)​

PREVIEWS:

Credits:
    spanna for the original vrtheme script

changelog:
    v1.1
    *added Galaxy S7
    * fixed the install for the add-on adjustments section

XDA:DevDB Information
    OZOP Tool System Animations, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    stangdriver44

Version Information

Created 2016-11-19
    Last Updated 2016-11-30
    galaxy s7 edge nougat animations also ?
    and is this for marshmallow 6.0 and up ?

Could we have some screenies so that we know what do the animations look like?

Unfortunately, no, unless someone want to flash each option, take a video screen video, convert it to a gif animated image, upload to a server and share the links here.

It's not possible for a single frame screenshot to show the effect of the animations. If you timed it just right, you could possibly catch an animation in action, but most likely it would be a scrambled up blurry image.

I am way to busy life and other projects to invest that kind of time.

Sorry..

Just flash and play with until you get what is best for you.

If you don't like, flash the stock option and move on.

Thanks for the interest and hope you find one you like.

Good day

Update: I was able to catch the 1 out of the 200 animations in action and with the 3 frames I grabbed with screenshots doesn't give you any idea of what the animation is doing. Lol

Can't say I didn't try...
    i am having a boot loop -.-

Use the restore zip and report back to me all details about your device, rom, options you selected etc.

The more details you give the better I can troubleshoot.

Bro. Can you make one pixel animation.

Sent from my SM-G920P using XDA-Developers mobile app

It's possible.

This goes for anyone who has requests,

If you want even a possibility of animations from other devices, you will have to do your part by locating the file from that device which holds the animation files (Samsung is named "framework-res.apk"), some device's like HTC have the file named different so you must find and supply me the complete apk file.

At that point I will examine and determine the possibility of compatibility for our devices.

No promises I can do it or that it will be done right away.

Sorry, but I have other priorities that rank higher including my OZOP, "One Zip One Place" project from where I pulled this morning from.

OZOP is my Universal Aroma mod zip which includes many mods like this one, including debloat script, boot/shutdown animations, boot splash image and more!

If there is enough interest, I may consider updating my OZOP romLess project which is essentially the exact same thing c ad my full OZOP, but without the Rom system files making the zip about 800mb less.

All other options from both zip are the same.

Thanks to everyone and enjoy

Thank you!!

I added to the options and also noticed I had a minor error with my install script.

I fixed and uploaded the now v1.1 and OP link is fixed!!

Enjoy!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone