Sharing with you revised and updated version of my themes, ARMAN, Arya Blue, Arya Passion, Parsa and Stock S4(new; just in case you like to return to stock look). I packed them all in a aroma installer and all have the same files so that you can easily travel from one theme to another one.
This zip is based on Villain Theme System so that all of your previous mods would be kept intact. These themes are only available for Samsung TW Jelly Bean 4.1.2 roms for both stock ODEX and custom DEODEX roms.
If you want transparent status bar please use xposed as I made my themes based on grey status bar background and I feel that it is good looking on these themes. There may be another version to add/change some other apk/parts but I have not yet decided.
V1 added on 12 October 2013
What are themed:
lidroid-res.apk(only for 23 custom toggles)
What you can Choose in Aroma:
Themes: Arman, Arya Blue, Arya Passion, Parsa, Stock S4
Battery Icons: Stock Blue, Stock green, Stock Red, Circle Blue(AOKP), Circle White
Icon packs: Stock S4, Stock Note.
- Please read before posting any comment or issue. I already tested all themes, both packs on two different roms, so if your post is not replied mean that you didn't read carefully.
- Make a backup first and flash the zip on recovery.
- Make sure you installed SuperSU by Chainfire to flash the theme pack I have bootloop using Superuser by ClockworkMod.
- The Aroma installer responses better on PhilZ kernel this was my experience though.
- Installation process may take 3,4 mins as app are being zipaligned so please be patient and wait util aroma says finished.
- If you have FC on SystemUI please flash Arman Theme and then your desired theme. I themed SystemUI using LTA firmware source and may not be compatible with previous version. Arman is completely packed by LTA's(latest firmware) SystemUI.apk.
- All themes (except StockS4) are supposed to have dark look so if you have ANY white app like flashbar, settings, contact, phone... theme would not be good looking as it should be, so if you have any white app be cautious
- Stock S4 Theme has white flashbarservice.apk and if you flash Stock S4 Theme and like to flash another theme you need to push a stock flashbarservice.apk first to your app folder and then try to flash another theme.
Screenshots and download:
Second post for Stock toggles
Third Post for 23 custom toggles
@seshmaru for VillainTheme System
Big thanks to @tkari4 for his help and tutorials about how to use aroma installer
@amarullz for his Aroma installer
and facebook community for being patient and supportive