[Theme][Aroma] Theme Collection for TW JB 4.1.2 Roms [12 October]

Search This thread

qmscreatives

Jul 21, 2014
New Delhi
www.qmscreatives.com
nice theme. thanks.
ovz7.png

Sharing with you revised and updated version of my themes, ARMAN, Arya Blue, Arya Passion, Parsa and Stock S4(new; just in case you like to return to stock look). I packed them all in a aroma installer and all have the same files so that you can easily travel from one theme to another one.
This zip is based on Villain Theme System so that all of your previous mods would be kept intact. These themes are only available for Samsung TW Jelly Bean 4.1.2 roms for both stock ODEX and custom DEODEX roms.
If you want transparent status bar please use xposed as I made my themes based on grey status bar background and I feel that it is good looking on these themes. There may be another version to add/change some other apk/parts but I have not yet decided.

Change log:
V1 added on 12 October 2013

What are themed:
Framework-res.apk
SystemUI.apk
SecPhone.apk
SecContact.apk
FlashBarService.apk
lidroid-res.apk(only for 23 custom toggles)

What you can Choose in Aroma:
Themes: Arman, Arya Blue, Arya Passion, Parsa, Stock S4
Battery Icons: Stock Blue, Stock green, Stock Red, Circle Blue(AOKP), Circle White
Icon packs: Stock S4, Stock Note.

ragu.png
ioaq.png
fkz2.png
xixd.png
bmo4.png

Installation process:
  • Please read before posting any comment or issue. I already tested all themes, both packs on two different roms, so if your post is not replied mean that you didn't read carefully.
  • Make a backup first and flash the zip on recovery.
  • Make sure you installed SuperSU by Chainfire to flash the theme pack I have bootloop using Superuser by ClockworkMod.
  • The Aroma installer responses better on PhilZ kernel this was my experience though.
  • Installation process may take 3,4 mins as app are being zipaligned so please be patient and wait util aroma says finished.
  • If you have FC on SystemUI please flash Arman Theme and then your desired theme. I themed SystemUI using LTA firmware source and may not be compatible with previous version. Arman is completely packed by LTA's(latest firmware) SystemUI.apk.
  • All themes (except StockS4) are supposed to have dark look so if you have ANY white app like flashbar, settings, contact, phone... theme would not be good looking as it should be, so if you have any white app be cautious
  • Stock S4 Theme has white flashbarservice.apk and if you flash Stock S4 Theme and like to flash another theme you need to push a stock flashbarservice.apk first to your app folder and then try to flash another theme.

Screenshots and download:
Second post for Stock toggles
Third Post for 23 custom toggles

Credits:
@seshmaru for VillainTheme System
Big thanks to @tkari4 for his help and tutorials about how to use aroma installer
@amarullz for his Aroma installer
and facebook community for being patient and supportive

jay sean

Aug 25, 2014
Android upgrading

Hi...I managed to flash your theme on TW rom JB4.1.2 follow on instructions but I got problem, Android Upgrading/app start on every time I reboot my device...any advice?...thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ovz7.png

Sharing with you revised and updated version of my themes, ARMAN, Arya Blue, Arya Passion, Parsa and Stock S4(new; just in case you like to return to stock look). I packed them all in a aroma installer and all have the same files so that you can easily travel from one theme to another one.
    This zip is based on Villain Theme System so that all of your previous mods would be kept intact. These themes are only available for Samsung TW Jelly Bean 4.1.2 roms for both stock ODEX and custom DEODEX roms.
    If you want transparent status bar please use xposed as I made my themes based on grey status bar background and I feel that it is good looking on these themes. There may be another version to add/change some other apk/parts but I have not yet decided.

Change log:
    V1 added on 12 October 2013

What are themed:
    Framework-res.apk
    SystemUI.apk
    SecPhone.apk
    SecContact.apk
    FlashBarService.apk
    lidroid-res.apk(only for 23 custom toggles)

What you can Choose in Aroma:
    Themes: Arman, Arya Blue, Arya Passion, Parsa, Stock S4
    Battery Icons: Stock Blue, Stock green, Stock Red, Circle Blue(AOKP), Circle White
    Icon packs: Stock S4, Stock Note.

ragu.png
    ioaq.png
    fkz2.png
    xixd.png
    bmo4.png

Installation process:
    • Please read before posting any comment or issue. I already tested all themes, both packs on two different roms, so if your post is not replied mean that you didn't read carefully.
    • Make a backup first and flash the zip on recovery.
    • Make sure you installed SuperSU by Chainfire to flash the theme pack I have bootloop using Superuser by ClockworkMod.
    • The Aroma installer responses better on PhilZ kernel this was my experience though.
    • Installation process may take 3,4 mins as app are being zipaligned so please be patient and wait util aroma says finished.
    • If you have FC on SystemUI please flash Arman Theme and then your desired theme. I themed SystemUI using LTA firmware source and may not be compatible with previous version. Arman is completely packed by LTA's(latest firmware) SystemUI.apk.
    • All themes (except StockS4) are supposed to have dark look so if you have ANY white app like flashbar, settings, contact, phone... theme would not be good looking as it should be, so if you have any white app be cautious
    • Stock S4 Theme has white flashbarservice.apk and if you flash Stock S4 Theme and like to flash another theme you need to push a stock flashbarservice.apk first to your app folder and then try to flash another theme.

Screenshots and download:
    Second post for Stock toggles
    Third Post for 23 custom toggles

Credits:
    @seshmaru for VillainTheme System
    Big thanks to @tkari4 for his help and tutorials about how to use aroma installer
    @amarullz for his Aroma installer
    and facebook community for being patient and supportive
    Stock toggles​

If you have already 23 custom toggles DO NOT try flashing this pack.
    So far ested on Ultimate N7000 LT4 JB 4.1.2 v6
    All themes except Stock S4 got the same theme for keypad dialer.

Screenshots

Arman Theme

s18o.png
    qrqu.png
    9xea.png
    khex.png
    n4ez.png

Arya Blue

hvuw.png
    cl0p.png
    h1f3.png

yedc.png

Arya Passion

bnke.png
    fcnv.png
    7q55.png

1qcx.png

Parsa

clif.png
    d4bu.png
    jrc5.png

td9b.png

Stock S4

s3ji.png
    p4y7.png
    4zpo.png

Download here
    Mirror by MediaFire

MD5 SUM: 32f92f6773372561b873125d05963253
    23 custom toggles

If you don't have 23 custom toggles DO NOT try flashing this zip.
    So far tested on Sweet ROM V10.3 LT9 4.1.2 for 23 custom toggles

Screenshots:

All screenies except for systemui are same as above

Arman

fxip.png

Arya Blue

s8w4.png

Arya Passion

uw5q.png

Parsa

fetd.png

Stock

lu6l.png

Download here
    Mirror by MediaFire

MD5 Sum: 0407f538e1162066e70096f8c98449cb
    Great work Kamran :D
    That's because clock and carrier have different colors in every theme, and ongoing notification text itself can be edited on color.xml and stock systemui has narrow stock color lines over the notification panel that separate each parts; brightness slider, ongoing notification and stream notifications and need to be edited only on xml files.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone