[THEME - BETA]AluceLS-v01 now ALUCE

Search This thread

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Well I present to you my second theme but kinda like my big first that I have been working on for a while now. I started once the 2.0 Icons became available cause I like the look and it made the phone seem more professional so I based a theme off that idea something that would be professional looking and still retain a style to itself

Aluce

: Disclaimer :

I would suggest doing a backup as this is still very premature and I want to keep a big focus on the style aspect so I am forever working on one app at a time. I know I should say all that I am not responsible stuff but I am sure that the people downloading these themes and testing know the risk so now with heads clear

: Images :

boot.png
screenshot3.png
screen1.png

dialer.png
appdelete.png
screenshot1258404675759.png
screenshot1258404784761.png
As of the new images the black notification bar is back

:The Goods:
V.04
-Added some AERO effects to the widgets
-Yet again more graphic changes

V.03
-Compatible with 4.2.5
-Some new icons for Google Talk, Youtube, Calendar
-Excluded Lockscreen for now. Will add as separate download.
-No bootscreen for this on as I am working on it. Seeing what I can do to spruce it up alot

V.02
-App Drawer more suave looking
-Updated boot screen. Looks more sharp then before
-Tweaked the dialer make it look a little more robust
-Color battery for notification bar (Working on bar so reverted back to original black bar even though pic shows white)

V.01
Sterics Lock Screen
-david1171 Black Notification Bar
-Eclair Icons
-Some Custom ones as well...going to be more.
-Retouched camera a bit
-Yes those cool animations as well.
-Custom boot logo

:To-Do:
-Retouch icons maybe add some changes with the Eclair icons
-Work on the Lock Screen
-Tweak the Notification bar to look more customs
-Tweak App Drawer
-Mostly graphic enhancements that are needed to give it that edge look

:The Download:

and now I present to you the download

ALUCE-v04.zip

:Installation:

Copy to SD and flash that bad boy...remember the best way is the backup way

:Thanks:
A thanks to all that have developed and did there part to make the android experience a triumph

Last edited:

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Looks pretty nice.. could i suggest to put advanced launcher and make the drawer glassy? ;P

Did not think to make the drawer glassy good idea thanks going to fiddle with it now.

As for the launcher I might add it. I want to come up with a lock version and a non lock version so maybe I will add to one or both

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Got some updates that will be coming tonight...Going to all the advance launcher and also post my Aluse theme without the lockscreen for those that like origional. Also tweeked the app drawer to look a little more glossy and professional.

Last edited:

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Whats cracking peeps Sorry to not have posted the new version and change it so it says version 3 but I will have something this weekend. I just got a mytouch so I get to snoop around and see whats up with this phone

Noslice2002

May 22, 2007
Surprise
Like it!

I am new to the cyanogen area, as I have been using Hero roms for the last 4 months or so. I really like the way you have put this together. Simple, yet attractive. I like the idea of advanced launcher, and a clear drawer button. I could go without the lockscreen. Thanks, keep up the good work

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
I am new to the cyanogen area, as I have been using Hero roms for the last 4 months or so. I really like the way you have put this together. Simple, yet attractive. I like the idea of advanced launcher, and a clear drawer button. I could go without the lockscreen. Thanks, keep up the good work

Thanks, I have been working on this for a long time and I am really pleased as to the turnout. I know that it may not look like much but I am slowly getting it ready for when the BIG 2.0 updates drop. So for now I sit here and still work on it

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Dialer Alert...Something I am working on

Hey all for those that have been following me and my theme I though that I wouls share a small tweek that I have been messing around with for a while.
dialer.png
Dialer normal

dialerpressexd.png
Dialer pressed

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas.