• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Theme] BlackXeth - Cyan 5.0.7-5.0.8 (Final/t4) / SuperE1.02 .::Eclair::. [08|02|10]

Search This thread

Levito

Sep 7, 2009
New York
Hi, Im guessing this theme isnt being supported anymore in favor of froyo theme development, I however am losing my mind and need some help.

Im addicted to the Black Xeth theme CM 5.08. However I found that CM ran too slowly on my MT3G (32B original) so... I've been trying with varying degrees of success to run Black Xeth Cm 5.08 final over Super E 1.3.

The Super E version of Black Xeth had serious problems for me over both Super E 1.3 and 1.2

The Cyanogen 5.08 version of Black Xeth works mostly over Super E, however i canot access market, or sign in to google unless I reinstall the gapps file after the theme.

If I do this I lose all sound function, and cannot detect (let alone access) any audio files in any folders on my SD, and cannot access You Tube.

Aside from that I could not be happier with the overall functionality, appearance, and overall utility of Super E 1.03 with the CM 5.08 final themed over it, even though Its totally mute.

I dont believe I have time to learn theming from scratch here, although its getting to that point, it would take me hours of research and trial and error which i simnply dont have.

This is driving me crazy... Can anyone help me get a perfectly functional port of the CM 5.08 final version of Black Xeth, to be fully compatible and functional on Super E 1.03?

Please?

Levito

Sep 7, 2009
New York
update

After tinkering around with the theme porter and update modified ive been able to come very close, I still need the transparent google search bar though.

which apk in the zip will give me the themed version of that? Is it just google search? If so I'll try reinstalling after a wipe because im still getting a stock super e version.

Top Liked Posts