• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Theme] BlackXeth - Cyan 5.0.7-5.0.8 (Final/t4) / SuperE1.02 .::Eclair::. [08|02|10]

Search This thread

LordXeth

Jun 12, 2009
Miltenberg
Samsung Galaxy S20
Thanks,

oh man, I worked tonight 5 hours on that framework res and man could not work on her not with Apk manager.
I had constantly bootloop! Well after approximately 5 grants I it cracked and it runs. So now still a few refinement.:(:confused:

mfg

Last edited:

Bzerk1

May 31, 2009
bx adw launcher 8.6 did was not flashable for me. but i'll just go get it from the market.

should i flash this OVER cyanogen? because i am getting a few small problems.

Last edited:

TheDeathly

Mar 18, 2010
Can anybody upload this with a white services.jar and all the text is white? black and black is driving me up the wall. Thanks. Also i have a annoying T-CDMA 64 instead of Verizon Wireless in the notification tray, how do i fix that?

Thanks.

GMSUneson

Dec 14, 2009
Ring Tones

I think this is a great theme but I am curious to know if there is a way for me to have more than the silent option in the ring tones selection.

LordXeth

Jun 12, 2009
Miltenberg
Samsung Galaxy S20
this is the current ADW Launcher from the page Droid Basemant!

ADW Launcher v0.8.6: BX-ADW_Launcher_0.8.6_mdpi_062210-signed.zip >> update 23.06.2010 <<

Instructions:
Flash the .zip through recovery

Note:
If you are running the latest CM5.0.8 final or the latest CM5.0.8-T Series, then:

Option A:
After flashing go to console and:
rm /system/app/ADWLauncher.apk

or

Option B:
Do not flash through recovery and pull the Launcher.apk from update.zip/app folder and in recovery:
adb shell mount /system
adb push Launcher.apk /system/app/ADWLauncher.apk
adb shell umount /system

mfg LordSeth

cesslinger

Jun 4, 2010
Phoenix
Hello,

I just flashed this to my mt3g 1.2 and everything seems to be working great. I also uploaded all of the blue themed add on's (music player and the other one).

However, my phone will not pick up any of the music that is on my phone. I did clear the media storage in the app manager and run the media scanner, but still nothing.

I know the file is good because I can play the songs in estrongs file manager.

Please help. Thank you

Top Liked Posts