[Theme] BlackXeth - Cyan 5.0.7-5.0.8 (Final/t4) / SuperE1.02 .::Eclair::. [08|02|10]

Search This thread

Reyland

Nov 6, 2009
Bayamon
this is the current ADW Launcher from the page Droid Basemant!

ADW Launcher v0.8.6: BX-ADW_Launcher_0.8.6_mdpi_062210-signed.zip >> update 23.06.2010 <<

Instructions:
Flash the .zip through recovery

Note:
If you are running the latest CM5.0.8 final or the latest CM5.0.8-T Series, then:

Option A:
After flashing go to console and:
rm /system/app/ADWLauncher.apk

or

Option B:
Do not flash through recovery and pull the Launcher.apk from update.zip/app folder and in recovery:
adb shell mount /system
adb push Launcher.apk /system/app/ADWLauncher.apk
adb shell umount /system

mfg LordSeth

do i need to put the apk on sdcard root??(if i want to do it via adb shell)

Last edited:
Here a geskinte Setcpu_2.00c.apk, it see that the progress bar another color possesses not in to originals the Apk is. All themesetting with gray Progressbar!!

Also the Notifiers and icons was changed "see you Pic"

bangdj53.png

setcpu_200c-signed.zip

Morrolan

Oct 16, 2009
New York
Where is the market and the music player widget? After flashing the theme, the blue themed music player, the adwlauncher and the blue notifications files, I have no market icon and no more small music player widget.

EDIT: Flashing the gapps brought the market back, but still no music player widget for the homescreen.

Last edited:

kingbrock

Nov 4, 2009
just sayin

Man this theme is absolutely awesome. I only have one question, i have search long and far for the guitar wall paper displayed but can not find it any where. Is there some where i can look for it or some way to post it in a wp pack. Its the only thing that could make this theme any better. Thank you for all the work, i truly love it.

androidfreak

Sep 15, 2009
Redmond
I got that one back from the begining of the post its the dialer file .:: Dailer_1.0 :::: download and then flsh seperately. my only issue now is i have no ringtones. it only vibrates. i have them in the system folder for ringtones.. zedge FC's even after fix_permissions and after fix uid apk mismatches. uninstalled ZEDGE and reinstalled can now access the app and download a ringtone but when i go to set it it FC. mom of the ringtones preinstalled are available to me for some reason only gives me silent// any ideas on that one. I have cleared everything and then reinstalled the CM 5.0.8 then flashed this themed rom and then the eclair dialer 0.1 then the GAPPs themed.. still nothing.. any help for that would be great. I tried to move the ringtones and i tried to set other tones and the field to set is greyed out.

Last edited:

_ice_

Feb 5, 2007
Houston
I am in love with this muhsucking theme bro. it gives me orgasms. Can I make a sugestion? instead of brown/ orange buttons, accents, tabs etc. can you make a dark red tab? I would love you and root for deutschland on the semis and HOPEFULLY the finals

robkoehler

Jul 7, 2009
Seattle
just so you know, the MM for supere changes the font on 1.0.3 then gives errors and won't continue. I will run it again if you want more specifics (i was at a bar trying to apply) :)

androidnoobS

Jan 17, 2010
Riverside, California
music and photos on sdcard

put some music and photos on my sdcard but nothing shows when i use the gallery and music app. it shows in the file manager but not through the apps :confused: is anyone else experiencing this?

i ran fxperm and fxuid but no success in bringing up my photos and music :(

CM 5.0.8 DS w/BX theme

Top Liked Posts