[Theme] Blue Midnight V1.1 for Mik 3D RC1 11/24/11

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
DThemeLogo.jpg

Version1.1 for MigG RC1 Added 11/24/11

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This includes acts of God, your wife/girlfriend breaking it over your head for using it too much, or jealous iPhone owners!

Instructions:
1) Copy Zip to SDcard
2) Boot into CWM, wipe and flash zip
3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy

Blue Midnight V1.1 for MikG RC1 Rom

Voicemail Notes & HTC keyboard not having white font fix for Version V1. Fix is for VMN black font on notificattion screen and keyboard. Version 1.1 now has the fix already in the zip.

Mik3D Rom available here: http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?9555-Mik3D-RC1-10-31-2011

Always check post 2 & 3 for mods added

Taskbar Notification Icons
NotificationIconsEVO.png

BlueMidNight_3D4.jpg
BlueMidNight_3D2.jpg
BlueMidNight_3D3.jpg

BlueNight2.jpg
BlueNight11.jpg
BlueMidNight_3D6.jpg

BlueNight5.jpg
BlueNight16.jpg
BlueNight7.jpg

BlueNight10.jpg
BlueMidNight_3D5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: .Elite_The_King.

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
keyboard

I would like to put your keyboard from this theme on my Mik3d rom to use.How can I do it , if I remove the ime apk and ime odex from the theme , then using root explorer replace the ones in the rom with these will I get the blue keyboard?

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I would like to put your keyboard from this theme on my Mik3d rom to use.How can I do it , if I remove the ime apk and ime odex from the theme , then using root explorer replace the ones in the rom with these will I get the blue keyboard?

Just delete all files from the zip in the data/app/ folder and then delete all system/framework,app except HTC_IME.apk and the odex file. Then flash the zip in the normal matter. My keyboard will overwrite the one you already have.

Nice looking theme I love that battery.

Thanks, more coming as I get the time. If you want to check out what will come available soon then see this post of my Mik 3G version:
http://themikmik.com/showthread.php....6.1)-for-MikG-2.6.0-MikG2.5.9-to-2.6.0-Patch

Please do not try to use any of the mods, they will not work on the Mik 3D version yet.

Last edited:

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
Just delete all files from the zip in the data/app/ folder and then delete all system/framework,app except HTC_IME.apk and the odex file. Then flash the zip in the normal matter. My keyoard will overwrite the one you alre

Thanks, more coming as I get the time. If you want to check out what will come available soon then see this post of my Mik 3G version:
http://themikmik.com/showthread.php....6.1)-for-MikG-2.6.0-MikG2.5.9-to-2.6.0-Patch

Please do not try to use any of the mods, they will not work on the Mik 3D version yet.

Install of keyboard went well. I do notice that the letters of the keyboard on my phone are blurry and grayish (not white as in photo above) This is only on the keyboard ,once a letter is typed it is fine and clear in the message. Did I do something wrong? Thank you very much for the keyboard. It is only the 3 columns of letters that are grey, icons (#12) etc are white and sharp.

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Install of keyboard went well. I do notice that the letters of the keyboard on my phone are blurry and grayish (not white as in photo above) This is only on the keyboard ,once a letter is typed it is fine and clear in the message. Did I do something wrong? Thank you very much for the keyboard. It is only the 3 columns of letters that are grey, icons (#12) etc are white and sharp.

Do you have both HTC_IME.apk and it's odex in the zip you flashed?

Ok now that I have the correct HTC_IME.odex in both files. Just download the fix and drag and drop the htc keyboard odex file into your created zip and flash.

Edit: You are correct, I must have put the wrong odex in the zip. Will fix and repost.

Edit 2: Ok both the full theme and the fix for VMN and keyboard are uploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Elite_The_King.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Battery Mods

Blue Digital Battery
    BlueDigitalBattery_V21.png
    BlueDigitalBattery_V22.png

DThemeLogo.jpg

Version1.1 for MigG RC1 Added 11/24/11

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This includes acts of God, your wife/girlfriend breaking it over your head for using it too much, or jealous iPhone owners!

Instructions:
    1) Copy Zip to SDcard
    2) Boot into CWM, wipe and flash zip
    3) Reboot from CWM and enjoy

Blue Midnight V1.1 for MikG RC1 Rom

Voicemail Notes & HTC keyboard not having white font fix for Version V1. Fix is for VMN black font on notificattion screen and keyboard. Version 1.1 now has the fix already in the zip.

Mik3D Rom available here: http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?9555-Mik3D-RC1-10-31-2011

Always check post 2 & 3 for mods added

Taskbar Notification Icons
    NotificationIconsEVO.png

BlueMidNight_3D4.jpg
    BlueMidNight_3D2.jpg
    BlueMidNight_3D3.jpg

BlueNight2.jpg
    BlueNight11.jpg
    BlueMidNight_3D6.jpg

BlueNight5.jpg
    BlueNight16.jpg
    BlueNight7.jpg

BlueNight10.jpg
    BlueMidNight_3D5.jpg
    mod Section 1

Blue Midnight Mod #1

BlueMidNight_3D7.jpg
    BlueMidNight_3D8.jpg

Do you have both HTC_IME.apk and it's odex in the zip you flashed?

Ok now that I have the correct HTC_IME.odex in both files. Just download the fix and drag and drop the htc keyboard odex file into your created zip and flash.

Edit: You are correct, I must have put the wrong odex in the zip. Will fix and repost.

Edit 2: Ok both the full theme and the fix for VMN and keyboard are uploaded.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone