• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

##THEME## Blue_View Theme Exynos_DN4_LolliPop_&_Snapdragon_F App_Pack_Version_&_More

Search This thread

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Reactions: ALLDAT

sho21gun

Jan 18, 2013
Test update

First thank U for allowing me to perform test. K now results, the system UI stop working , so i tried it on 3 different roms and come back with same results (UI). So I will have to wait a little while longer. But no worries, I know got a lot on ur plate. I just wanted to thank u for ur time and hard work. U didn't even have to do it, U r really appreciated. Keep up the grate work.
Thank you.

Reactions: claude96

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
:) take your time bro...just mentioned b/c you put a lot of your time then bam another update

First thank U for allowing me to perform test. K now results, the system UI stop working , so i tried it on 3 different roms and come back with same results (UI). So I will have to wait a little while longer. But no worries, I know got a lot on ur plate. I just wanted to thank u for ur time and hard work. U didn't even have to do it, U r really appreciated. Keep up the grate work.
Thank you.

@KLPFL thanks a million, and yes you're right, as soon as I have a new version ready, bam another rom update comes out, and I have to re-update everything allover again.
@sho21gun you're most welcome, and thanks a bunch, now I think I know why systemui is fc ( I forgot to include some files, sorry ), I'll re-upload the new systemui in a bit, also is everything else working ( framework & settings ! ), torchlight in settings !, again thanks a mill.

Reactions: ALLDAT

sho21gun

Jan 18, 2013
@KLPFL thanks a million, and yes you're right, as soon as I have a new version ready, bam another rom update comes out, and I have to re-update everything allover again.

@sho21gun you're most welcome, and thanks a bunch, now I think I know why systemui is fc ( I forgot to include some files, sorry ), I'll re-upload the new systemui in a bit, also is everything else working ( framework & settings ! ), torchlight in settings !, again thanks a mill.

Everything else seem to work, thanks again

jult

Apr 22, 2011
Amsterdam, NL, EU
jult.net
This theme messed up my N910C, with all kinds of popup and screen make-up errors. I wouldn't recommend trying this yet, way too buggy. Had to do a complete wipe of /system and /data before things were back to normal again.

sho21gun

Jan 18, 2013
Once again u out did yourself. Working grate, all i need is the app theme and i am good. But take ur time no rush. you are awesome hands down

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
@Claude:

hope you also include a new version in the next version for snapdragon n910f!

Thx

This theme messed up my N910C, with all kinds of popup and screen make-up errors. I wouldn't recommend trying this yet, way too buggy. Had to do a complete wipe of /system and /data before things were back to normal again.

Once again u out did yourself. Working grate, all i need is the app theme and i am good. But take ur time no rush. you are awesome hands down

And that is why it's always a good idea to nandroid before you intend on flashing. Thanks @claude96

@Nextasy hopefully yes, thanks a million.

@jult thanks for the advice, know my turn to give you one, this is the rom you have on your phone from your sig ( Samsung SM-N910C SimplROM ) and this is the header for my theme download link for your phone model ( #Exynos DN4 Download Link : , DN4 IS THE ROM NAME ), so do you still think that it's my theme that should be blamed !, in short my advise is : before you download and flash anything, 1st take the time to read to make sure it was intended ( compatible ) for what you have, instead of blaming others ( my theme in that case ).

@sho21gun hope that this means that the link I've send you for the SystemUI is working !, thanks a bunch.

@sml2004 plz read my reply to your same quoted post, and you're welcome.

Last edited:

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Reactions: sml2004

Top Liked Posts