• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

##THEME## Blue_View Theme Exynos_DN4_LolliPop_&_Snapdragon_F App_Pack_Version_&_More

Search This thread

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010

Attachments

• 1430685051480.jpg
    1430685051480.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 393

32dave

Apr 7, 2011
Woodstock
# Blue_View_V3 Core Sweet-6 Theme Link : http://d-h.st/PYYu

That one is for Kit Kat I believe so it will not work on dynamic pop I was asked to try the lolli out on dynamic cod6 which I am doing at time of post will let you know shortly
The app pack works fine but when I flashed the 910w8/t core it gave me a boot loop not sure why, it happened after I took some screen shots will get into it when I have time
OK so I only get boot loop after taking a screenshot so I am going to say its related to saving the picture also because the core pack replaces the framework you lose the reboot menu. Also pull the clock package out of the zip as it FCs
So Yes it will work but has a couple of issues

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-04-00-28-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-00-28-17.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 393
  • Screenshot_2015-05-04-00-28-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-00-28-24.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 409
  • Screenshot_2015-05-04-00-52-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-00-52-14.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Update...got everything themed and working great on sprint latest lollipop...including popup messaging. Thanks claude.

Is their anything for the new dynamic 6.0 based a entire theme is so will you post it gets thank u so much

Will this work on the new B06 dynamic ROM?

# Blue_View_V3 Core Sweet-6 Theme Link : http://d-h.st/PYYu

Great work, i want ask if i can use this theme on stock lollipop rooted and with custom recovery?
Thanks in advance :)

That one is for Kit Kat I believe so it will not work on dynamic pop I was asked to try the lolli out on dynamic cod6 which I am doing at time of post will let you know shortly
The app pack works fine but when I flashed the 910w8/t core it gave me a boot loop not sure why, it happened after I took some screen shots will get into it when I have time
OK so I only get boot loop after taking a screenshot so I am going to say its related to saving the picture also because the core pack replaces the framework you lose the reboot menu. Also pull the clock package out of the zip as it FCs
So Yes it will work but has a couple of issues

@mijjah74 glad it did, and you're welcome
@freakyd9984 exynos/snapdragon app_pack is working on the rom ( @ravenseb tested it and said all is good, he also give me a link for the core to work on ), so you can flash the app_pack for a start, and I'll start working on the core pack today, also remove the download link plz ( it's a kk link ), thanks a mill.
@2000Hugo thanks a bunch, if the stock rom you're on is De-Odexed then you can flash the exynos/snapdragon app_pack from 1st post ( it should work for you, but allways backup first ), but if the rom is stock Odexed the don't flash anything ( theme and mods in general are based on de-odexed apps unless it says otherwise ), again thanks a mill.
@32dave thanks a mill, I'll start working on the core in a bit, again thanks a bunch.

Reactions: 32dave and 2000Hugo

2000Hugo

Jun 18, 2014
Lisbon
@2000Hugo thanks a bunch, if the stock rom you're on is De-Odexed then you can flash the exynos/snapdragon app_pack from 1st post ( it should work for you, but allways backup first ), but if the rom is stock Odexed the don't flash anything ( theme and mods in general are based on de-odexed apps unless it says otherwise ), again thanks a mill.

Thanks for the answer. Now I just need figure out what means De-Odexed?? I never understand that??

claude96

Mar 18, 2010

Thanks for the answer. Now I just need figure out what means De-Odexed?? I never understand that??

@2000Hugo You're welcome, well ! just give me a link for your installed rom, and I'll check if it's de-odexed or not, but here is link ( there are others of course ) if you want to read about odexed and de-odexed : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2336411

Reactions: 2000Hugo

2000Hugo

Jun 18, 2014
Lisbon
@2000Hugo You're welcome, well ! just give me a link for your installed rom, and I'll check if it's de-odexed or not, but here is link ( there are others of course ) if you want to read about odexed and de-odexed : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2336411
I have been reading already about that, but i don't think it's possible on my phone, because i'm with the official stock lollipop, i'm rooted and with custom recovery, and i already have themes engine installed and few mods more, but i don't think this it will work unfortunally because you made a great work and this is on my taste, i really like it, thanks anyway and keep up the great work and if you need a guy to test some mods i'm on here.

Reactions: claude96

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
I have been reading already about that, but i don't think it's possible on my phone, because i'm with the official stock lollipop, i'm rooted and with custom recovery, and i already have themes engine installed and few mods more, but i don't think this it will work unfortunally because you made a great work and this is on my taste, i really like it, thanks anyway and keep up the great work and if you need a guy to test some mods i'm on here.

@2000Hugo OK, well yes , you're right it won't work on official stock rom, and thanks a bunch I appreciate it a lot.

Reactions: 2000Hugo

32dave

Apr 7, 2011
Woodstock
Just a Question Claude are you theming delight_open.apk or candy.apk I have tried doing delight open and this is as far as I have gotten

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-04-05-07-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-05-07-06.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 313

Top Liked Posts