• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

##THEME## Blue_View Theme Exynos_DN4_LolliPop_&_Snapdragon_F App_Pack_Version_&_More

Search This thread

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
It looks amazing...
I'm waiting for this theme for N910F 5.1.1 Rom
Many Thanks

@ claude96, long time no see you around here, I am a faithful follower of his work, I am very happy to see you back around here.
I'm taking your theme on my device with the rom i not-to this day I have adapted to v16.
Many thanks mate.
Best regards.

Look awesome Claude.. looking forward to the release.. hopefully it compatible with n5 note4 port

Any chance we can get your awesome themes for the Samsung theme engine ?

Thanks for your work!:)

@erni83 thanks a million, I appreciate it, I'll try to make a version for 910f after I finish the 910c version.

lacazan thanks a ton, I appreciate it a lot, still working on the n5 5.1.1 version, great to see you too btw, again thanks a million and you're most welcome.
@KLPFL thanks a million, and yes it's build on note5 rom ports for the note4
@Zionator thanks a bunch, hmm not sure about making a samsung theme engine version yet !
@Sprov you're welcome.

#pics for video app

smentoma

Nov 21, 2010
Looking forword for a theme for kiuby rom 910f? Please tell us if you will considere to do that. Thanks! I am a folower for yore awesome work from note 2.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

samsammobile

Nov 12, 2012
Blue_View for android_5.1.1 N5_roms ( work in progress ), pics :

#More Pics :

Oh my god!
These screenshots are incredible!
Didn't know it was possible to do that kind of mods: I would so much have the same dialer on my N910H, this is awesome! And those pictures in the settings background... Looks like have to work Really Really hard if I wish to make that kind of stuffs or something not even close to your job.
I totally admire your work.

Reactions: claude96
Love youre style blue themes are the best. I do not want to install note 5 port rom without a blue theme. I hate stock style.

Well until he makes themes for samsung theme store you can still use note 5 ports.
Just use the themes made for theme store.
812d22fac9fe2b6166aab86f67d4c84e.jpg
e20a82fde06d177dca5c9da5f5965e74.jpg
6e643661693267297d23b8362a80edfa.jpg
c80035f3886cbe5a22a27c2ef1ca95bb.jpg

Etherway i hope he changes his opinion on theme store as his blue theme is desperately needed in theme store.

As of now he has to create it for each version of Android and takes a lot of work but for theme store he would only need to make it once and it will work for all versions and phones using theme store.

Sent from my SM-N666F "Special Edition"

oprescutoma4

Oct 18, 2015
Is there a progress with theme for note 5 port? It sais work in progress. This theme is by far the best theme for android devices. Please dev dont leave youre awesome work on note 4. Bobcat already leave us and you are the only one dev who love black and blue style.

Last edited:

oprescutoma4

Oct 18, 2015
Hello it shoud be nice if we hear some news about note 5 port theme 910f. Many people are waiting. Not for a download necesarly. About the dev. plans. At least we know what to expect. One thing is for sure. It will be the most awesome theme availeble. A checked out all the other theme for note 5 and s6 but are so far away. The heroes theme are nice but some things are not as i hope. Perhaps a combination betwin few elements are resulting an awesome theme close by blue theme. I try few note 5 port roms and in the end i coud not renounce to my old bobcat 2.1. 4.4.4. witch has a very similar theme to bleutheme based on black and blue with keyboard and blue style element. I decided to wait for this theme until make note 5 port roms my daily roms. Until then i wait. Thanks for the hard work!

Hermankzr

Feb 10, 2012
Pati
Is the holo background still configure able if i use this theme?
I mean change the default holo background to any color or image via wanam exposed or xblast tool. I wanna use this mod just for change the accent color & themed apps.

Reactions: Thomas1109

oprescutoma4

Oct 18, 2015
Please dev. Say something! Will you continue youre work on this amazing theme? Are you going to release the theme for port note 5?

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Is the holo background still configure able if i use this theme?
I mean change the default holo background to any color or image via wanam exposed or xblast tool. I wanna use this mod just for change the accent color & themed apps.

Please dev. Say something! Will you continue youre work on this amazing theme? Are you going to release the theme for port note 5?

@Hermankzr I don't know sorry, I don't use exposed module at all, and the theme is not for android 5.1.1 btw

@oprescutoma4 well !
1st- thanks a million for your very kind posts, I appreciate it a lot, and sorry for not replying sooner.
2nd- hmmm, a few posts back I had my theme ( work ) insulted for the 2nd time, and tbh ever since that post I've stopped working on it ( the shared version that is ), I'm only working on my personal version.
3rd- here is a few pics of personal version !
4th- finally I really don't know if I'll work on the shared version again anytime soon !, or maybe I should have the thread closed !!!

@saleh1991 thanks a million.

S

sawdoctor

@Hermankzr I don't know sorry, I don't use exposed module at all, and the theme is not for android 5.1.1 btw

@oprescutoma4 well !
1st- thanks a million for your very kind posts, I appreciate it a lot, and sorry for not replying sooner.
2nd- hmmm, a few posts back I had my theme ( work ) insulted for the 2nd time, and tbh ever since that post I've stopped working on it ( the shared version that is ), I'm only working on my personal version.
4th- finally I really don't know if I'll work on the shared version again anytime soon !, or maybe I should have the thread closed !!!

Really hope you don't Claude. Too many talatented people have quit xda because of a handful of trolls. I've been a fan of your work since the n2 and always will be. I totally understand why you feel the way you do but rest assured plenty of people love your work

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Thomas1109

Jan 15, 2014
Pittsburgh

@oprescutoma4 well !

please my friend , do not let the little people take away from the people that really love your hard work that you do on xda , I really hope you do not close this thread , and maybe share your work to the people that appreciate it, and the time and hard work you put into it..

Reactions: Jimbo239

oprescutoma4

Oct 18, 2015
Youre personal theme is awesome. I want exactcly that on my phone. Please Claude dont quitt this theme. How the hell is this theme insulted. By a guy that has not any taste and style. This is by far the coolest theme on the web in many peoPlle opinion. Ok, i can undestsnd that are people who dont like blue but they shoud shut up and look for stock theme or what couler they want. There is only a blue theme on xda and it is not faire to take it from us because of one post. Please Claude finish the work you show us and share. You are not going to regret this. Lets show Claude the fans of Blue_View theme.

bidibull14

Nov 15, 2011
Hi,
Don't let this theme down. Your work is awesome. I follow your work since my DHD a few years ago. Love your taste, your style, and the way you share it. Don't give up, don't listen those who don't respect your work. We are so many to support you. For me you are one of the best themer ever. We need you.

Regards

Envoyé de mon SM-N920C en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts