• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

##THEME## Blue_View Theme Exynos_DN4_LolliPop_&_Snapdragon_F App_Pack_Version_&_More

Search This thread

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
It looks amazing......:D
Great work
When will be available?
Many Thanks:good:

Good news! Very beautiful theme, as usual. I can't wait to flash it on my device (compatible with Dr Ketan rom M5?).
Thanks in advance Claude, amazing work!

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

@erni83 thanks a million, I appreciate it a lot, I'm really working on it ( soon hopefully !! )
@bidibull14 thanks a million ton, I appreciate it a lot as always, well ! the theme is rom specific !, but I'll download the rom you mentioned and work on it as well ( but I won't be able to test it ! ), so !!!

#More pics

erni83

Feb 1, 2009
BP
@erni83 thanks a million, I appreciate it a lot, I'm really working on it ( soon hopefully !! )
@bidibull14 thanks a million ton, I appreciate it a lot as always, well ! the theme is rom specific !, but I'll download the rom you mentioned and work on it as well ( but I won't be able to test it ! ), so !!!

#More pics

I'm looking forward it...
I hope this theme will be compatible with N910F
Many Thanks

oprescutoma4

Oct 18, 2015
You make my day. You are back. Thank good! Looking forward to see again you're theme on my old note 4 with new Dr ketan M5. Thank for youre hard work!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
I'm looking forward it...
I hope this theme will be compatible with N910F
Many Thanks

You make my day. You are back. Thank good! Looking forward to see again you're theme on my old note 4 with new Dr ketan M5. Thank for youre hard work!

Looks good as usual thanks for your time

hello Claude
remenber "Hy' in section note2..!! :)
great job ...I wait
It looks amazing....
:)

Claude please tell us what are you're plans with this theme? It will be a flashble zip or in theme store?

love to see blue view theme on sammy theme store :)

An answer will be nice! Many people and fans of youre theme are waiting exited.

1st Apologies to all for not replying Sooner.
2nd Hmmm, well!!!, tbh I started working on the MM theme version long b4 the S7 rom ports !.
3rd so know ( in short ) I've been testing it on the s7 rom ports and it want work ( allow ) samsung theme to apply on all themed apps ( my theme look will always be on top ), so !!!
4th !!!?

Thanks a million Tons to you all, and again Apologies to all for not replying Sooner

Thomas1109

Jan 15, 2014
Pittsburgh
2nd Hmmm, well!!!, tbh I started working on the MM theme version long b4 the S7 rom ports !.
3rd so know ( in short ) I've been testing it on the s7 rom ports and it want work ( allow ) samsung theme to apply on all themed apps ( my theme look will always be on top ), so !!!
4th !!!?

Thanks a million Tons to you all, and again Apologies to all for not replying Sooner
Well I hope your themes, come to the Samsung themed store, we need your themes!! Like you said, they are the best!! :good:

Reactions: claude96

oprescutoma4

Oct 18, 2015
4th !!!?

Good to see you reply dev. Sorry. Dont understand what you saying : The theme work or not with port roms? You sad it want work ( allow ). I canT understand. These Rom port are very popular so youre theme its a must for users of this roms including me. Im youre theme number one fan. Thanks!
Well I hope your themes, come to the Samsung themed store, we need your themes!! Like you said, they are the best!! :good:

Top Liked Posts