• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[THEME] Chrome Invert w/ STERICSON LOCKSCREEN with ICE 0.5... for CM 4.1.11.1 9-24-09

Search This thread

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
Cool... I will edit that when I get in... how does crystal clear sound... no texture...

Perfect, similar to the gChrome theme lockscreen. I dont want to ask for requests that make the themes too similar, but that was my only quirk that kept me switching between Chrome Invert and gChrome. Thanks a lot! The update is much appreciated....keep up the great work

xcallibur

Dec 24, 2008
Brooklyn
Sweet. Thank you very much!

Can someone help me with installing the font. I downloaded the yank font and I'm so confused on installing it. Do I have to unzip it? And rename the whole folder or just leave as it is and rename. Thanks.

Do you have the CM 1.4 Recovery Image? If so just put it in the root of your sdcard and Flash Away... if not, rename it to update.zip and flash it that way.

NSGJDAWG

Aug 27, 2009
Akron
Do you have the CM 1.4 Recovery Image? If so just put it in the root of your sdcard and Flash Away... if not, rename it to update.zip and flash it that way.

Thanks! This is prob the hardest theme I have ever used I like it a lot in every single way. And the font just kills it.

Also. If I want to install a diff font I just do the same thing with the update right?

NSGJDAWG

Aug 27, 2009
Akron
One thing that I noticed is you can't read the last option when you go to gallery and click on any picture and open the keyboard so options pop up what you want to do with it like share, set as, etc.

JimmyJayCEO

Jul 30, 2009
Southern California
LOVING this theme. Also great job on the font files. Makes the phone look so much cleaner. Haven't had any problems with this so far, except for the lockscreen. Does that have to do with Stericson's side of things? I noticed on some different themes with the new lockscreen it does the same thing.

manup456

Dec 10, 2008
Danbury
www.creativeminds.graphics
Bro I like the look and I do approve you know I am a big fan of sharing and teaching as long as its stated who created it and you have so it's all good if you need anything let me know I am about to update xINVERT with the new lockscreen working so give it a look.

jabbawalkee

Dec 22, 2008
Chevy Chase, MD
twitter.com
Xcallibur...thanks for filling my requests you're the best :D but I have another tiny request for ya....

Can you possibly include more of the icons from Xinvert theme?? I particularly want the Settings and Market icons, which are like white and greenish, but if you could include all of the icons from Xinvert, then that would be very nice!

I would really appreciate it as those are my favorite icons and i'm tired of looking at the standard icons :( Thanks bromontana (haha - if you've seen "I love you, man", then you know what I mean)

Last edited:

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
Thanks so much for the clear lock screen w/o the texture. Did that build include the new bugfix for the LS and the xInvert keyboard from above??

EDIT: The theme w/o the texture makes the lock screen look sooo slick. :)

EDIT 2: Seems that 4.1.10 is out now, and Cyan reported that there has been changes to the theme template. Whenever you get a chance......

Last edited: