I wanted a fully transparent glass theme and couldn't find one so a few
Photoshop tutorials later this is what ive come up with.
Im using it on LeeDrOiD V2.3 but its said to work with most LeeDrOiD(Desire) roms.
Its also reported to work with :
Its based on 2.29 framework. If your rom is too, its likely to work.
If youre rom is not mentioned then it has not been tested.
Please do not ask if it will work on your rom/phone because I do not know.
Things turned to glass so far :
-Android widgets (music, power control)
-HTC settings widgets
-Google search bars
-Android Market (Thanks Pendo)
and nandroid incase you dont like it.
If you redistribute or use my work in your own theme give credit. Other than that feel free to do what you want with it.
When removing something from the homescreen you will see two
holes etched out for the left and right rosie, This was the only way
i could achieve the glass effect.
If not installing on a full wipe, jump to step 3.
1) Install ROM
2) Boot into android (at least once to build caches etc...)
3) Reboot into recovery (clockwork mod) *OPTIONAL*4) Wipe Dalvik cache (Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache) ROMs with Data2SD script should NOT wipe the dalvik cache, because it will break the script itself and damage the ROM.
(I flash this over leedroid 2.3d without wiping the cache but with other roms you may have to)
5) Install zip from sdcard (choose zip from sdcard > *theme name*)
6) Reboot system now
Enjoy the eye candy!
updating (Dont wipe dalvik cache) :
1) Reboot into recovery (clockwork mod)
2) Install zip from sdcard (choose zip from sdcard > *theme name*)
3) Reboot system now
Problem installing? Turn off signature verification first.
Theme wont flash with clockwork mod 3.0 onwards because
of new update script.
1: Charge phone whilst on till LED is green.
2: Disconnect phone from charger, power it off.
3: Reconnect to charger with phone powered off and allow to charge till LED is green.
4: Disconnect the phone from charger, power it on. Once completely powered on, turn it off again and reconnect to charger until LED is green.
5: Reboot into recovery (back button held at same time as power button) and wipe battery stats.