[Theme]-[cm 4.2.14.1]-[updated 02.08] Dark Dream 1.8.2.2.

Search This thread

itradio

Mar 26, 2007

SWEET... I was able to get it to work. I wonder if I didn't include the AdvancedLauncher in my updates, but I don't see how that would have mattered (already thought I had it installed)

I didn't wipe (just nandroid to be safe), installed 1.8, advanced launcer (to be safe), and everything worked, and I didn't get 100000x FC errors.

Now that this works, I wonder if pushing any MetaMorph will work. I'll have to test that out later tonight.

Thanks for you hard work and I'm glad it worked on my G1 again.

Barina

May 10, 2009
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy S4
Just working on it .. what a coincidence :D
lol yea cyanogen make me a nervous person with his updates rate :)

edit:
found something in calendar widget.. will fix it right now.......
brb!

edit2:
god damn.. ok ill leave it for tomorrow i need to sleep so i wont late for class...
goodnight

Last edited:

itradio

Mar 26, 2007
Just working on it .. what a coincidence :D
lol yea cyanogen make me a nervous person with his updates rate :)

edit:
found something in calendar widget.. will fix it right now.......
brb!

edit2:
god damn.. ok ill leave it for tomorrow i need to sleep so i wont late for class...
goodnight

take your time man and don't stress about the theme, lol

chodemickey

Mar 26, 2009
md5sum

Are the MD5SUMs you have listed correct? No matter how many times I download the latest theme, I keep getting the same wrong md5sum.

I too cannot boot this update 1.8.1.3 on CM 4.2.12.2 on G1/HTC Dream. Downloaded straight from CM-Updater and after reboot all I get is the black and white T-Mobile G1 logo screen. If I get a chance after work tomorrow I'll try to install just the lockscreen but I seriously doubt any lockscreen code is running at the point mine locks up.

Actually, I think instead, I'll NANDroid, update the theme, let it lock up, then reboot to recovery and use console to copy /proc/last-kmsg to the sdcard so I can post it here...

That is, of course, if I can get time between work, wife, and baby.