• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME][CM/AOKP][AUGUST 11]AlloySeries Theme Chooser

What Theme Color Would You Like To See?

• Red

Votes: 140 13.2%
  • Green

Votes: 104 9.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 151 14.2%
  • Purple

Votes: 60 5.6%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 261 24.5%
  • Brown

Votes: 38 3.6%
  • Pink

Votes: 24 2.3%
  • White/Color Killer

Votes: 286 26.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

xIC-MACIx

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
9an6.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOY BLUE
e8p0.png

Donate
Free

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOY LIGHT BLUE
hl0.png

Donate
Free

ALLOY WHITE
bdj.png

Donate
Free

ALLOY RED
uvim.png

Donate
Free

ALLOY HOLO BLUE

Free

ALLOY LIME
Donate
Free

ALLOY ORANGE
Donate
Free

ALLOY PURP
Donate
Free

ALLOY PINK
Donate
Free

COLOR VALUES USED:
Alloy Blue = f9f9f9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
Alloy Holo = 2a91b9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
Alloy Light Blue = 6ca5cf
Alloy White = b2b2b2 (for light BG's) d7d7d7 (for dark BG's)
Alloy Red = e24749 (Statusbar) c23639 (Primary)
Alloy Orange = ff7e00
Alloy Lime = 76da00
Alloy Purple = 9200dd
Alloy Pink = e03976 (Primary) d52362 (darker pink)

DEV-HOST DOWNLOADS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

IF you are having issues with the MMS app text colors/backgrounds not showing:
- Download and flash the CM10.1 MMS app (available in the "Dev-Host Downloads" section above this one.

IF you are getting this error "This theme is missing assets for you device's screen resolution."
- Ignore & hit "Apply Anyway"

IF you are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
- First, apply the system theme in settings > themes (Yes, even if it's already applied)
- Open Titanium Backup and locate "ThemesProvider.apk" and "ThemeChooser.apk"/"Themes.apk"
- Select the app and choose to "wipe data". In the same pop-up dialog swipe over to the "special features" tab and select "clear cache"
- Go back to settings > themes and apply your desired theme.
- Last & optional step is to reboot your phone. (I do this if the theme hasn't fully applied yet.)
** If you are still having issues, you can try uninstalling the theme, reboot into recovery to wipe dalvik & cache and then reinstall the theme.

IF you are USING A TABLET and are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
- Apply the default "System Theme"
- Take note of what your device's current DPI setting is, you'll need it later
- Change your device's DPI to the closest standard resolution: LDPI=120, MDPI=160, HDPI=240, XHDPI=320 (Typically, you'll want to set a higher DPI)
- Reboot
- Apply the Alloy theme of your choice
- Revert to the previous DPI setting
- Reboot & enjoy

Last edited:

fireon123

Oct 14, 2010
Göteborg
Great theme! Actually the most beautiful theme I have seen in a long time! Will buy it when it arrives in the Play Store!

There are however some minor issues. The brightness setting auto button looks really tacky on AOKP. Here you see what I mean:

yzenabyj.jpg

I also would like the top notification field aluminum style background to run from edge to edge without those dark edges.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bdub33

Aug 8, 2012
no option to vote on yellow? i would actually like to see a yellow/green color. great theme downloading now!

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Great theme! Actually the most beautiful theme I have seen in a long time! Will buy it when it arrives in the Play Store!

There are however some minor issues. The brightness setting auto button looks really tacky on AOKP. Here you see what I mean:

yzenabyj.jpg

I also would like the top notification field aluminum style background to run from edge to edge without those dark edges.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the screenshot, I haven't actually added any AOKP files to the theme yet, so that is why it looks shoddy lol.

no option to vote on yellow? i would actually like to see a yellow/green color. great theme downloading now!

Hmm, like "Black n' Yellow," lol. It sounds good, but I just felt like staring at yellow all day would get old quick lol

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Never mind seems to wanna work now lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Well the dialer available in contacts & phone app use different images than the "in-call" dialer. So if that issue persists, it would only be while you are actually in a call. Mine works fine, just check next time your in a call, need to make sure yours was a fluke. Lol

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Updated OP with Google Play link. As stated previously, the paid version will receive any further updates. I plan on adding AOKP pieces to the theme soon & then I can start working on different colored versions!

From the POLL stats, it looks like "light blue" and "red" will be the next 2 releases. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9an6.png

ALLOY BLUE
    e8p0.png

Donate
    Free

ALLOY LIGHT BLUE
    hl0.png

Donate
    Free

ALLOY WHITE
    bdj.png

Donate
    Free

ALLOY RED
    uvim.png

Donate
    Free

ALLOY HOLO BLUE

Free

ALLOY LIME
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY ORANGE
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY PURP
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY PINK
    Donate
    Free

COLOR VALUES USED:
    Alloy Blue = f9f9f9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
    Alloy Holo = 2a91b9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
    Alloy Light Blue = 6ca5cf
    Alloy White = b2b2b2 (for light BG's) d7d7d7 (for dark BG's)
    Alloy Red = e24749 (Statusbar) c23639 (Primary)
    Alloy Orange = ff7e00
    Alloy Lime = 76da00
    Alloy Purple = 9200dd
    Alloy Pink = e03976 (Primary) d52362 (darker pink)

DEV-HOST DOWNLOADS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

IF you are having issues with the MMS app text colors/backgrounds not showing:
    - Download and flash the CM10.1 MMS app (available in the "Dev-Host Downloads" section above this one.

IF you are getting this error "This theme is missing assets for you device's screen resolution."
    - Ignore & hit "Apply Anyway"

IF you are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
    - First, apply the system theme in settings > themes (Yes, even if it's already applied)
    - Open Titanium Backup and locate "ThemesProvider.apk" and "ThemeChooser.apk"/"Themes.apk"
    - Select the app and choose to "wipe data". In the same pop-up dialog swipe over to the "special features" tab and select "clear cache"
    - Go back to settings > themes and apply your desired theme.
    - Last & optional step is to reboot your phone. (I do this if the theme hasn't fully applied yet.)
    ** If you are still having issues, you can try uninstalling the theme, reboot into recovery to wipe dalvik & cache and then reinstall the theme.

IF you are USING A TABLET and are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
    - Apply the default "System Theme"
    - Take note of what your device's current DPI setting is, you'll need it later
    - Change your device's DPI to the closest standard resolution: LDPI=120, MDPI=160, HDPI=240, XHDPI=320 (Typically, you'll want to set a higher DPI)
    - Reboot
    - Apply the Alloy theme of your choice
    - Revert to the previous DPI setting
    - Reboot & enjoy
    Just pushed a new update. I also added free versions of the rest of the color variants to the OP! Looks like I'm going to have to take a look at the switch toggles once again. Of course, there needs to be more testing done before that happens!

AUGUST 11, 2013:
    - Apollo widget
    - Alloy White MMS link colors
    - Liquid mobile data quick settings icon.
    - 4.3 compatibility
    - Halo tweaks
    - Expanded Header text alignment
    Finally found the time to push an update!

JULY 02:
    - Switch Size weirdness
    - Add Noise to BG
    - SlimBean Toggles
    - Tablet Notification Header
    - CM10 Pie themed
    - Link Text Color (Alloy White)
    - PA Holo Toggle Button
    - PA Halo UI
    - HDPI Call button cutoff
    - Pie controls header
    - Expanded date alignment
    - Expanded desktop toggle

As for the OP images, yes I ran out of bandwidth on Photobucket, but it looks like they are back up now. If it happens again I will switch over to Picasa.

- Mac
    Awesome theme!!!! love it!

:D Thanks! Also don't forget to vote! I will add the Google Play link once I get it published.
    V1.3.9 (DEC 11):
    - White status bar icons are back!
    - Made CM's slim battery wider
    - Mms app bubbles now stretch to the edges correctly
    - Optimized scrubber & progress bars
    - Fixed tabs bug in JB 4.2 contacts.apk
    - Toggles have been fixed(XHDPI, HDPI, & MDPI)
    - Tweaked action bar headers & footers
    - Fixed a stretching issue with power homescreen widget
    - Softened dialer pattern

**Jelly Bean 4.2's Camera/Gallery app CANNOT be themed yet! Themeing compatibility must be added to ROMs first

- Mac

V1_3_9_Changelog.png