[Theme] [CM10.1] Flatron Theme Chooser - V.1.2 / Blue version V1.1 - 6/17

Search This thread

fatpeopleunite

Nov 17, 2008
San Francisco
Cant seem to get the blue theme to work. Keeps telling me there is a theme error. "This theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied" Any help? Thanks. Nexus 4 on PA if that matters

Last edited:

cookme74

Oct 1, 2012
da'burgh
You try switching to stock and doing a reboot before applying? If that doesn't work check the DPI in PA settings. A couple themes show up as 0dpi, but work if you set it to correct value

sent from da 'burg

aypeeootrek

May 14, 2012
Quick question about your Google search bar. Any way to get that on nova? I'm not a fan of trebucket and really love your widget. Just add the uccw clock and may buy the flatron icons in the morning. Your search bar would look great! Awesome theme btw

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JovieBrett

Dec 17, 2012
Manila
YAY! at last it worked!

After finding some mods to fix the issue of "compiled error" for CM10.1 LegacyXperia by Mike and Shufu, I'm glad this theme works now with MDPI devices! (I'm using Smultron actually) Both Flatron versions are working but there are some glitches I found. Here are the screenshots:
-Keyboard has some graphic glitches which most of the keys are not aligned.
-Google Now overlaps in the middle.
-On the Flatron Blue version, as you can see, the bottom part of the status bar has a black glitch on the right corner.
Hope you can fix these glitches, thank you so much :victory:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-12-09-36-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-12-09-36-55.png
    17 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_2013-07-12-22-20-04.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-12-22-20-04.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_2013-07-12-22-31-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-12-22-31-55.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 217

Starymari

Aug 20, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Thanks to Starymari's reviews, and looking it over. All I can say is WOW..... Very nice sir, please keep working on what your good at! :cool:

That's awesome, I'm really glad you found it! @vicino has some awesome themes! And as I understand it, he's working on a new one that will be animated and very detailed (his themes are always very detailed). Keep an eye out for that one too, friend! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

charmidz

Mar 15, 2013
Can someone upload FLATRON blue for me :(, I can't install it on Playstore, Plz help me

budies3

Sep 22, 2009
Seattle
That's awesome, I'm really glad you found it! @vicino has some awesome themes! And as I understand it, he's working on a new one that will be animated and very detailed (his themes are always very detailed). Keep an eye out for that one too, friend! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can not wait:) Did I see something about there are some paid ones? Whats different about them?

daas88

May 11, 2012
Maracaibo
Great theme, from all the themes I've tried, this is one of the best I've seen!
My only quirks are the Google Keyboard (from playstore, since the stock one doesn't work correctly in my rom) and the brightness slider in the notification area, I'm not sure the "checkbox" at the left is suposed to look like it does.

triadd

Jan 2, 2011
I was using what is apparently a knock-off of this theme. I'm glad I found the original. Just wanted to direct my thanks to the original artist. This is an awesome theme! Thanks for your hard work. :)

triadd

Jan 2, 2011
Incoming text messages use black font. Is this normal? And if so, is there an easy way to change it to white? I'm on CM 10.1 nightly from 07-14 for galaxy nexus (Toro). It's not a big deal, just thought I would ask. I keep my screen pretty dim so the black is hard to see at times, lol.

122ninjas

Jul 26, 2012
Arizona
Incoming text messages use black font. Is this normal? And if so, is there an easy way to change it to white? I'm on CM 10.1 nightly from 07-14 for galaxy nexus (Toro). It's not a big deal, just thought I would ask. I keep my screen pretty dim so the black is hard to see at times, lol.

Check I think page 6 or somewhere around there there is a zip

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: triadd

charmidz

Mar 15, 2013
@Starymari: mate, can you upload flatron blue apk for me?
I don't know why I can't install it on Playstore :( (Free version)
I want enjoy it, plz help me :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    jkhngo.png

Hello guys,

Welcome to my latest theme Flatron.

This theme should work with XHDPI - HDPI - MDPI and LDPI screen resolution and fully support for CM10.1 / CM10 / AOKP and PA ROMs.

All contacts pictures will have a circle affect :)
    If you having problems with dark fonts in SMS this is from your ROM not theme, but email me and i will give you a flashable zip and it's will fix this issue.

PS:
    - All contacts pictures will have a circle affect.
    - You can download the UCCW digital clock from the link below.

Themed:
    SystemUI
    Framework
    Settings
    Contacts
    Phone
    Mms
    Launcher
    Deck Clock
    Search Box
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Whatsapp

Enjoy it and :)

1i22wp.png

dn1sts.png

ekl15w.png

au8c3t.png

eqpheg.png

Download:

UCCW Clock: Flatron Clock
    Theme Free: http://d-h.st/0Oa
    Theme Donate: Theme Donate

Flatron Blue version

2rfrgh3.png

ao0us.png

2lsw8ec.png

2ms4rp4.png

Download:

Playstore
    For the blue version going to use light blue and a little different in background color.

33xecch.png
    More screenshots

i4r6ex.png
    if you do it in blue and you fix the volume slider, well... we've found the best theme for cm10.1 :D

It's already fixed in the latest update 1.1 :)

Thanks man! .. i'm getting old :laugh:

And thanks guys for all your support :)
    Testing :)

j992fm.png

Window affect for all contacts picture

2mfx6ia.png