• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Theme Eclipse 1.3 BlueNeonSteel 1.0

Search This thread

Kevin3328

Sep 1, 2011
Connecticut
After a long battle with my cpu lol.. i got together with xkape and Versatile1 over on the droid bionic forums to see if i could port over their theme GuidingLightBlue... After porting i added my own little touch to it and thats how we get BlueNeonSteel.. Please note that the majority of this theme was made by Xkape and Versatile1 two of the better themers you will find in the forums.. Make sure if you use or like this theme u seek them out for a thanks or small donation..My idea was to keep the glowing nature of their theme and add some other little glowing tweaks of my own.. Now to the theme

Themed
framework res
blur res
moto res
system ui
calculator
browser
camera
settings
latin ime (keyboard)
dialer
contacts
phone
mms
rootzwiki forums
unlimited pandora cyanized
i added tune in radio pro 5.1 but im not sure if it works

i might be forgetting something but who knows

OH YEA A SIIIIIIIIIIICK bootanimation versatile and xkape put together

INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1.DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FROM LINK
2.BOOT INTO RECOVERY
3.IF YOU ARE RUNNING STOCK ECLIPSE AKA NO OTHER THEME DISREGARD THIS STEP

IF YOU ARE NOT BOOT INTO RECOVERY AND REFLASH ECLIPSE 1.3 DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING SIMPLY REFLASH THE ROM

4.ONCE THIS IS COMPLETE REBOOT
5.BOOT BACK INTO RECOVERY AND (OPTIONAL WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE BUT PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN DOING THIS THAT YOUR PHONE WILL TAKE A BIT TO REBOOT AS THE CACHE REBUILDS.. YOU ARE NOT IN A BOOT LOOP UNTIL YOUR PHONE VIBRATES AND SCREEN SHUTS OFF AND IF YOU TRY TO TURN IT ON IT WILL STILL BE ON THE SPLASH SCREEN... DO NOT PULL BATTERY OR ASSUME YOU ARE IN A BOOT LOOP UNTIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE THEN YOU CERTAINLY WILL BE IN A BOOT LOOP

6.THAT BEING SAID LOL JUST TRYING TO COVER ALL BASES HERE ONCE THE PACKAGE IS INSTALLED REBOOT AND ENJOY

HERE ARE WAYS I SPENT MY MORNING THAT WILL BOOT LOOP YOU

1. IF YOU ARE RUNNING ANY TWEAKS SPEEDY SCRIPTS ETC. PLEASE REFLASH STOCK ECLIPSE.. I HAVE FOUND THAT SOMETIMES THESE MESS THINGS UP BUT IM NOT TECH SAVY ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY JUST SAYIN

2. IF YOU CLEAR DATA CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE AND START FRESH WITH ECLIPSE 1.3 COMPLETELY WIPED.. YOU CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT SIMPLY FLASH THE THEME DIRECTLY AFTER FLASHING ECLIPSE.. YOU MUST FIRST REBOOT.. GO BACK INTO RECOVERY THEN CLEAR CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE THEN INSTAL THE ZIP THEN REBOOT.. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL AGAIN POSSIBLY BE IN THE BOOT LOOP

3. I DIDNT TEST THIS BUT REFLASHING THIS OVER ANOTHER THEME MAY JUST MAY CAUSE A BOOTLOOP

HERE IS THE NEW LINK I PUT UP ON MEDIAFIRE

http://www.mediafire.com/?1jtmyb7x5cf9vi1

I HAVE UPDATED THE UPDATER SCRIPT
GOT RID OF THE TUNE IN RADIO PRO THAT DOESNT WORK
ADDED IN CALENDAR APK BECAUSE IT IS PART OF THE UPDATE SCRIPT
I ALSO ADDED PRO TIPS BECAUSE IT WAS PART OF THE UPDATE SCRIPT

I TESTED THIS FROM COMPLETE DATA WIPE AND FACTORY ECLIPSE AND IT WORKS FLAWLESSLY.. UNLESS MEDIAFIRE IS GIVING ME A CRAPPY UPLOAD THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANYMORE PROBLEMS

1 LAST THING DO NOT CLEAR DATA WHEN FLASHING A THEME.. U DELETE THE ROM WHEN DOING THIS.. THIS TO WILL 100% BOOTLOOP U

HERE IS THE UPDATE FOR ECLIPSE 2.0.1
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS REMAIN THE SAME

http://www.mediafire.com/?tx9lpxsxe7lglgn

if you like my work dont be afraid to hit the thanks button or donate

Attachments

• screen_20111207_1056.jpg
    screen_20111207_1056.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 787
  • screen_20111207_1057.jpg
    screen_20111207_1057.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 560
  • screen_20111207_1057_1.jpg
    screen_20111207_1057_1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 490
  • screen_20111207_1057_2.jpg
    screen_20111207_1057_2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 511
  • screen_20111207_1059.jpg
    screen_20111207_1059.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 458
  • screen_20111207_1103.jpg
    screen_20111207_1103.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 562
  • screen_20111207_1103_2.jpg
    screen_20111207_1103_2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 500
  • screen_20111207_1105.jpg
    screen_20111207_1105.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 461
  • screen_20111207_1105_1.jpg
    screen_20111207_1105_1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 450
  • screen_20111207_1105_2.jpg
    screen_20111207_1105_2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:

Lubencw

Nov 25, 2010
New Bern Nc
All I have to say is OH HELL YEAH!!!!!! Awesome work Kev!!!!! Reasons like this is why I miss Ct lol
AWW hell...stuck in boot loop..help lol

Last edited:

ninjasailas

May 3, 2011
Sedalia
I am about to dl this and flash let you know how it goes. I just did a nandroid this morning what are the odds?
So sad Installation aborted. I am looking forward to having this theme though

Last edited:

Kevin3328

Sep 1, 2011
Connecticut
Like I said I just downloaded the zip I uploaded to mediafire and flashed it without any problems .. if anybody else has problems I will have to take the link down.. im at work ill be back to check at 6... give it a try if u want

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

ninjasailas

May 3, 2011
Sedalia
Will try to re download and flash. I wiped dalvik and cache the first time also
Now im bootlooping i will try a few things and get back
Did a factory reset and flashed eclipse 1.3 again then theme and bam my phone is looking great!
Thanks for the theme its awesome!
i was running the ics theme with some scripts and buildprop edits so that might have been the issue. not sure.

Last edited:

Mr_GreenJeans

Jul 17, 2011
All I can say is holy sh!t. This thing looks amazing, home run. Kevin, you have out done yourself! Don't think I can give up the red until a after Christmas though. :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

xkape

Aug 7, 2009
OH-IO
Another stunning theme Kevin, as a UNC fan I feel obligated to flash this one. ;)

I had to chime in because of your post... for the Bionic theme, I chose the color and it is.. drumroll.... the official UNC Hex code color...lol I thought you might enjoy knowing that.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Also.. buddy.. you did a hell of a job porting this over and the touches you added.. the very first thing i did was get Versatile and say.. dude.. go check this **** out.. look what else he did to it! Awesome

I had to chime in because of your post... for the Bionic theme, I chose the color and it is.. drumroll.... the official UNC Hex code color...lol I thought you might enjoy knowing that.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Also.. buddy.. you did a hell of a job porting this over and the touches you added.. the very first thing i did was get Versatile and say.. dude.. go check this **** out.. look what else he did to it! Awesome

Dude...have u seen all of kevins other work? His themes/ports are freaking SICK/TWISTED/WICKED/IN-DEPTH/COVERSALLBASES/SWEET/SEXY/CRAZY/COOL/MAKESYAWANNADONATE ......lol sorry ;) I got a bit carried away :eek:

His great work has already forced me to donate (twice) ((an more to come buddy;))
I am trying hard to keep him from leaving/getting bored with theming Hahaha....I am completely in love with blooded...I am dieing to get a chance to see this one first hand....especially once I heard YOU(xkape) had a hand in the original version he used to port it. I knew ur stuff was good...and so is kevins...so I knew this would be the bees knees..:eek:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Oh yeah...can I get a link to the "original" theme that xkape and versatile made that was the "base" for this? I would REALLY like to take a looks at it ;)
Edit(((yeah I know im being lazy...Gimmie a break...I do ALL my posts from myphone wit 95% from the stock browser...getting late and i don't feel like messing wit search lol)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After a long battle with my cpu lol.. i got together with xkape and Versatile1 over on the droid bionic forums to see if i could port over their theme GuidingLightBlue... After porting i added my own little touch to it and thats how we get BlueNeonSteel.. Please note that the majority of this theme was made by Xkape and Versatile1 two of the better themers you will find in the forums.. Make sure if you use or like this theme u seek them out for a thanks or small donation..My idea was to keep the glowing nature of their theme and add some other little glowing tweaks of my own.. Now to the theme

Themed
    framework res
    blur res
    moto res
    system ui
    calculator
    browser
    camera
    settings
    latin ime (keyboard)
    dialer
    contacts
    phone
    mms
    rootzwiki forums
    unlimited pandora cyanized
    i added tune in radio pro 5.1 but im not sure if it works

i might be forgetting something but who knows

OH YEA A SIIIIIIIIIIICK bootanimation versatile and xkape put together

INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
    1.DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FROM LINK
    2.BOOT INTO RECOVERY
    3.IF YOU ARE RUNNING STOCK ECLIPSE AKA NO OTHER THEME DISREGARD THIS STEP

IF YOU ARE NOT BOOT INTO RECOVERY AND REFLASH ECLIPSE 1.3 DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING SIMPLY REFLASH THE ROM

4.ONCE THIS IS COMPLETE REBOOT
    5.BOOT BACK INTO RECOVERY AND (OPTIONAL WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE BUT PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN DOING THIS THAT YOUR PHONE WILL TAKE A BIT TO REBOOT AS THE CACHE REBUILDS.. YOU ARE NOT IN A BOOT LOOP UNTIL YOUR PHONE VIBRATES AND SCREEN SHUTS OFF AND IF YOU TRY TO TURN IT ON IT WILL STILL BE ON THE SPLASH SCREEN... DO NOT PULL BATTERY OR ASSUME YOU ARE IN A BOOT LOOP UNTIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE THEN YOU CERTAINLY WILL BE IN A BOOT LOOP

6.THAT BEING SAID LOL JUST TRYING TO COVER ALL BASES HERE ONCE THE PACKAGE IS INSTALLED REBOOT AND ENJOY

HERE ARE WAYS I SPENT MY MORNING THAT WILL BOOT LOOP YOU

1. IF YOU ARE RUNNING ANY TWEAKS SPEEDY SCRIPTS ETC. PLEASE REFLASH STOCK ECLIPSE.. I HAVE FOUND THAT SOMETIMES THESE MESS THINGS UP BUT IM NOT TECH SAVY ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY JUST SAYIN

2. IF YOU CLEAR DATA CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE AND START FRESH WITH ECLIPSE 1.3 COMPLETELY WIPED.. YOU CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT SIMPLY FLASH THE THEME DIRECTLY AFTER FLASHING ECLIPSE.. YOU MUST FIRST REBOOT.. GO BACK INTO RECOVERY THEN CLEAR CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE THEN INSTAL THE ZIP THEN REBOOT.. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL AGAIN POSSIBLY BE IN THE BOOT LOOP

3. I DIDNT TEST THIS BUT REFLASHING THIS OVER ANOTHER THEME MAY JUST MAY CAUSE A BOOTLOOP

HERE IS THE NEW LINK I PUT UP ON MEDIAFIRE

http://www.mediafire.com/?1jtmyb7x5cf9vi1

I HAVE UPDATED THE UPDATER SCRIPT
    GOT RID OF THE TUNE IN RADIO PRO THAT DOESNT WORK
    ADDED IN CALENDAR APK BECAUSE IT IS PART OF THE UPDATE SCRIPT
    I ALSO ADDED PRO TIPS BECAUSE IT WAS PART OF THE UPDATE SCRIPT

I TESTED THIS FROM COMPLETE DATA WIPE AND FACTORY ECLIPSE AND IT WORKS FLAWLESSLY.. UNLESS MEDIAFIRE IS GIVING ME A CRAPPY UPLOAD THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANYMORE PROBLEMS

1 LAST THING DO NOT CLEAR DATA WHEN FLASHING A THEME.. U DELETE THE ROM WHEN DOING THIS.. THIS TO WILL 100% BOOTLOOP U

HERE IS THE UPDATE FOR ECLIPSE 2.0.1
    INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS REMAIN THE SAME

http://www.mediafire.com/?tx9lpxsxe7lglgn

if you like my work dont be afraid to hit the thanks button or donate
    from reading all the posts and seeing some install and some not, it seems to me that installing eclipse fresh and then rebooting and then installing the theme is the best method. I will also say that I have used mediashare and 4shared and the like and sometimes, those things can really mess up.
    To you is say download again. To Kevin id say hit me with a PM on rootz and i will get you on my website with a straigh link download.
    Anybody else run into problems

I definitely recommend reflashing eclipse b4 flashing this theme ... will add this to op

Im 99% certain people r getting bad downloads im on my cpu rite now working on stuff.... try redownloading it if u aren't pissed off yet.. and give it another whirl... honestly thistheme is so through it should overwrite any theme u have for the most part.. im gonna find a way to have a direct download link soon and try to rid this of happening again because it is not the 1st time this has happened with mediafire... to neone this made sbf or bootloop I sincerely apologize

It will be solved. Forever! No matter what theme it is you are doing.