[Theme EMUI 3.1, 4.0, 4.0.1 & 4.1] EMIUI (2 Styles)

Search This thread

wb9688

Mar 27, 2015
Can you please add an icon for Lightning (acr.browser.lightning)? And how can I get my old font back? Btw you mistyped org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard.png as or.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard.png (notice the g)…

Last edited:
Reactions: maximax2795
G

Gradriar

I'd like to make a couple icon requests:

Inbox (com.google.android.apps.inbox&hl=en)
Photos (com.google.android.apps.photos&hl=en)
Android Wear (com.google.android.wearable.app&hl=en)
Allo (com.google.android.apps.fireball&hl=en)
Starbucks (com.starbucks.mobilecard&hl=en)
Slice (com.slice&hl=en)

If you can't get these in, could you at least get rid of the app icon backgrounds that are applied to apps without custom icons? I know they come with the default P9 EMUI skin, but they look absolutely hideous.

Pa-Jo

Apr 27, 2012
Malý Čepčín
Hello dear friend,
can you please make a dark background for notification panel? It will be great for eyes using this theme in the night and also for battery consumption.

Thank you for your feedback with some great news.

Reactions: seavers11

hainii

Sep 29, 2016
Plz tell me how can apply it from thems app,
I really dont understand what to do after unzip and place the .hwt file in hwtheme .

Hi everyone, this theme isn't "dead" (I would tell you).
I basically don't have much time for updating this theme, don't worry, there will be an update this year for sure. But i have great news, a new theme is coming later this month (i hope i can keep this date ;) )

It will be a EMUI 5 theme for EMUI 4.....
So yeah, the new theme will be only compatible with EMUI 4 - 4.1.1. There will be no updates for all my EMUI 3 - 3.1 themes anymore.

Here's a little preview, hope you like it :)
(The theme is in development, there may be some changes in the final version)

kinkunkka

Mar 14, 2012
cebu
I basically don't have much time for updating this theme, don't worry, there will be an update this year for sure. But i have great news, a new theme is coming later this month (i hope i can keep this date ;) )

So yeah, the new theme will be only compatible with EMUI 4 - 4.1.1. There will be no updates for all my EMUI 3 - 3.1 themes anymore.

Can you fix the text when playing music on the file manager.. the text is white and its unreadable

hainii

Sep 29, 2016
I cant apply these themes I did exactly u mention above but isnt show in themes app. Plz tell me hiw to fix it. I have fully rooted huawei p7

gamingprod02

Jan 23, 2017
Paris
Hello, i need all of your help, it concerned huawei emui icons with or without borders, so i like with borders that's why i did opened a petition. please read all of it and help me to reach the goad

https://www.change.org/p/huawei-huawei-emui-icons-with-without-borders

Please share this with everyone.
Thanks
Have a nice day

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

@gamingprod02 I hate when update deletes feature instead of making it optional. You have my vote. Huawei should add some options like this to their roms.
Thnx :) please share this with everyone ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    26265590tp.png

I like to introduce my new theme - EMIUI
    EMIUI brings some of the MIUI look to our Huawei & Honor devices
    Fully compatible with EMUI 3.1 and up.

Icon requests: please with app name & app ID

Try out my other theme: Flat EMUI and new EMUI 5 Theme

Initial release (MIUI 8 Style): 21th july 2016 V.20160721
    - New MIUI 8 style quick shortcut icons, settings, system UI & dialer
    - Please note not all requested icons are included, there will be included in next update, in MIUI 7 Version too.

Latest release (MIUI 7 Style): 12th february 2016 V.1.2.5
    - New MIUI 7 style quick shortcut icons
    - Added requested icons
    - Changed header title color in EMUI 4 from turquoise to orange
    - Changed music control buttons in notification panel to MIUI 7 style

IMPORTANT:
    The theme was only tested on my Huawei Ascend P7, Huawei P8 & Huawei P9 Plus
    There's no guarantee that this theme works on every EMUI device!
    If you wan't to use some elements in your theme, feel free to send me a request!

How to install:
    Download desired theme, unzip it and place the .hwt file
    in HWThemes and apply it in Themes app. Restart your phone if you're on EMUI 3.1 -> Done!

If you like EMIUI, please hit thanks!​
    New Update is coming next week. This new version of EMIUI is based on MIUI 8. Click to view full size image.
    I have the same problem @maximax2795 Where are you friend? This theme need a update with more icons, for example: Fever, Clash Royale, new icons style for Instagram, Layout and Boomerang.

Apart of that when i update Spotify to latest versión the Spotify icon back to stock icon.

Enviado desde Desembarco del Rey

I'm really bussy for now, anyway i will update the theme in the next days with requested icons.
    Also, i'm working on a new theme, which i will release the next month or august. But it will be only compatible with EMUI 4 & 4.1
    Click to enlarge
    Please note that this screenshot does not represent the final theme and it's on a very early stage of developement. There can be some changes until release.
    @maximax2795 Can you change the effect of the shortcuts to MIUI 7?
    322739e25519960ac697d31983d50939.jpg

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L10 mediante Tapatalk

Sure, i will try to update the theme in the next week, i don't have much free time :)