[Theme EMUI 3.1, 4.0, 4.0.1 & 4.1] EMIUI (2 Styles)

Search This thread

Jorgealfonso25

Mar 2, 2015
Andalucía
@maximax2795 how can I delete this black bar on the status bar?
b747f9a3d596f0eaf710f4652e734255.jpg

I really love your theme, you should post this in the Mate S thread as well, to get something going there.
Ich hab den Trick mit der Statusleiste bei meinen Hintergründen genauso gemacht :D

Is there a way to only use the icons?

In der Designs App gehst du zum Reiter "Mein", dann unten auf "Anpassen", dort kannst du aus verschiedenen Themes Elemente kombinieren und z.B. von meinem Theme nur die Icons benutzen :)
@Realgodfader

sorry, but it would be a lot of work for resize every icon & unfortunately it's not possible to resize icons with stock EMUI launcher, but you could try another launcher from play store
@maelfilk

I used the original icons from extracted MIUI7 system, while the 3rd party app icons are made by me
@Jorgealfonso25

Open the hwt. file with winrar or a similar program, go to com.android.systemui -> res -> drawable-xxhdpi and remove "status_background.9.png"

@ everyone

Theme will be updated the next weeks with requested icons & some bugfixes (white whatsapp chat bubbles) as i will receive the Android 6 + EMUI 4.0 Beta and make the theme fully compatible with this version.

grullita

Apr 25, 2014
In der Designs App gehst du zum Reiter "Mein", dann unten auf "Anpassen", dort kannst du aus verschiedenen Themes Elemente kombinieren und z.B. von meinem Theme nur die Icons benutzen :)

@Realgodfader

sorry, but it would be a lot of work for resize every icon & unfortunately it's not possible to resize icons with stock EMUI launcher, but you could try another launcher from play store

@maelfilk

I used the original icons from extracted MIUI7 system, while the 3rd party app icons are made by me

@Jorgealfonso25

Open the hwt. file with winrar or a similar program, go to com.android.systemui -> res -> drawable-xxhdpi and remove "status_background.9.png"

@ everyone

Theme will be updated the next weeks with requested icons & some bugfixes (white whatsapp chat bubbles) as i will receive the Android 6 + EMUI 4.0 Beta and make the theme fully compatible with this version.
Thanks maximax great job

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L10 mediante Tapatalk

Jorgealfonso25

Mar 2, 2015
Andalucía

@Realgodfader

@maelfilk

@Jorgealfonso25

@ everyone

Thanks you :)

Gerardo33

Dec 8, 2015
compatibility

please, add compatibility for emui 3.0
Theme works good using emui 3.0 but status bar looks white and shorcuts are white too.

AlexBr8

Dec 12, 2015
First of all, thank you for the great theme!

Would you mind adding the following icons to your next update?

- (Google) Photos
- Offline Dictionaries
- Remote Desktop
- OneDrive
- Perfectly Clear
- DicePlayer

Again, thank you much and keep up the good work.

Alex

please, add compatibility for emui 3.0
Theme works good using emui 3.0 but status bar looks white and shorcuts are white too.

unfortunately, i have no device which runs EMUI 3.0 anymore, so there will be no EMUI 3.0 version.
As Danielmlg91 said, you can upgrade to EMUI 3.1 if it is available
@proudazzzm

I've tried, but it causes bugs in gallery app

@ everyone

Theme has been updated

OK-Milda

May 6, 2009
Prague
At first time, thank you very much. At second I need help with any text in status. The head of Gmail is still black for example and it is unreadable. Where in theme pack is option for change it?

Milan-XDA

Sep 12, 2012
Brussels
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks dude, this theme is really nice.
I did find 1 bug right away though.
The navigation bar seems to be missing, it works when you press it, it is just not visible.
I've attached a screenshot so you could see what i'm talking about.
Keep up the good work :good::good::good:

Attachments

• IMG_20151215_201614.png
    IMG_20151215_201614.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 789

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
The navigation bar seems to be missing, it works when you press it, it is just not visible.

i've also posted this "problem" in pag 5 but it isn't an error because the png are transparent...i've noticed after check the theme file...if you wanto to add the arrow simply open the hwt file with a zip manager, open com.android.systemui (with zip manager) and overwrite attached file in res/drawable-xxhdpi

Attachments

• drawable-xxhdpi.zip
    856 bytes · Views: 139
Reactions: Milan-XDA

nicolawilco

Mar 27, 2014
For the problem that signals, I too long ago I replaced android.systemui icons in question. However, when you restart the theme, the menu of the navigation bar is missing the command Show / hide navbar.
In my opinion, this is not an oversight of maximax2795 but it's a bug of custom themes.
Hello

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
For the problem that signals, I too long ago I replaced android.systemui icons in question. However, when you restart the theme, the menu of the navigation bar is missing the command Show / hide navbar.
In my opinion, this is not an oversight of maximax2795 but it's a bug of custom themes.
Hello

in this theme the png are transparent...you'll never see the arrow..if you change a theme you need to restart the phone in order to see the navbar custom icon...if you change the png like i've suggested two post above everything works

Danielmlg91

Mar 27, 2015
More icons for the next update:

- Preguntados
- Badland
- Piano Tiles 2
- Pocket Casts
- jobandtalent
- Dropbox
- Shazam
- Flappy bird
- Splive Player
- Lucky Patcher
- Nova Launcher
- Xwidget
- Periscope

??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    26265590tp.png

I like to introduce my new theme - EMIUI
    EMIUI brings some of the MIUI look to our Huawei & Honor devices
    Fully compatible with EMUI 3.1 and up.

Icon requests: please with app name & app ID

Try out my other theme: Flat EMUI and new EMUI 5 Theme

Initial release (MIUI 8 Style): 21th july 2016 V.20160721
    - New MIUI 8 style quick shortcut icons, settings, system UI & dialer
    - Please note not all requested icons are included, there will be included in next update, in MIUI 7 Version too.

Latest release (MIUI 7 Style): 12th february 2016 V.1.2.5
    - New MIUI 7 style quick shortcut icons
    - Added requested icons
    - Changed header title color in EMUI 4 from turquoise to orange
    - Changed music control buttons in notification panel to MIUI 7 style

IMPORTANT:
    The theme was only tested on my Huawei Ascend P7, Huawei P8 & Huawei P9 Plus
    There's no guarantee that this theme works on every EMUI device!
    If you wan't to use some elements in your theme, feel free to send me a request!

How to install:
    Download desired theme, unzip it and place the .hwt file
    in HWThemes and apply it in Themes app. Restart your phone if you're on EMUI 3.1 -> Done!

If you like EMIUI, please hit thanks!​
    New Update is coming next week. This new version of EMIUI is based on MIUI 8. Click to view full size image.
    I have the same problem @maximax2795 Where are you friend? This theme need a update with more icons, for example: Fever, Clash Royale, new icons style for Instagram, Layout and Boomerang.

Apart of that when i update Spotify to latest versión the Spotify icon back to stock icon.

Enviado desde Desembarco del Rey

I'm really bussy for now, anyway i will update the theme in the next days with requested icons.
    Also, i'm working on a new theme, which i will release the next month or august. But it will be only compatible with EMUI 4 & 4.1
    Click to enlarge
    Please note that this screenshot does not represent the final theme and it's on a very early stage of developement. There can be some changes until release.
    @maximax2795 Can you change the effect of the shortcuts to MIUI 7?
    322739e25519960ac697d31983d50939.jpg

Sure, i will try to update the theme in the next week, i don't have much free time :)
    Hi everyone, this theme isn't "dead" (I would tell you).
    I basically don't have much time for updating this theme, don't worry, there will be an update this year for sure. But i have great news, a new theme is coming later this month (i hope i can keep this date ;) )

It will be a EMUI 5 theme for EMUI 4.....
    So yeah, the new theme will be only compatible with EMUI 4 - 4.1.1. There will be no updates for all my EMUI 3 - 3.1 themes anymore.

Here's a little preview, hope you like it :)
    (The theme is in development, there may be some changes in the final version)