[Theme] [EMUI 4.x/5.x] Inmaterial Dark v2.1

Search This thread

cronociclope

Sep 30, 2012
Trujillo
Inmaterial Dark Theme v2.0 has a dark style for EMUI, but better.

Info:
- Base Themes (thanks and credits): Pilgrim (EMUI 5) and Material Mix Black (EMUI 4.x)
- Support for EMUI 4/4.1/5/5.1

Features and changelog:
v2.1 (05/11/2017):
- Removed emojis that caused conflicts with those of WhatsApp (therefore, now the Theme is much lighter).
- Added some icons of popular apps.
- Added missing icons in Settings (Security and Privacy and Twin App) in EMUI 5.1

V2.0:
- Webly Sleek Italic font (on EMUI 5/5.1 only work in English language).
- New wallpapers.
- New Status Bar
- Navigation Bar exclusively for the Theme.
- New Google Search Bar
- Improved Call app
- Fixed distorted wallpaper when apply theme (EMUI 4/4.1)
- Fixed bugs in Call app (EMUI 4/4.1)
- Fixed bugs in Gallery app (EMUI 4/4.1)
- The native Huawei Music app now plays full screen on the lock screen (and of course, it supports notifications/only EMUI 5/5.1).
- New Files app for EMUI 4.x
- Icon Mask and shortcuts exclusively for the Theme.
- Dark style in some apps (WhatsApp, YouTube, SDMaid, Google+, Greenify, etc.)
- New lock screen for EMUI 4/4.1 (thanks and credits to Gerardo Carbajal).
- Etc. (discover it for yourself)

V1.0:
- New status bar
- New Icon Pack
- Added dynamic icons in the calendar
- New EMUI logo in About phone
- Exclusive icons in Settings for the Theme.
- Exclusive icon on the drawer launcher (EMUI 5/5.1)
- Exclusive Call app for the Theme.
- New lock screen.
- Etc.

Download Links:
For EMUI 5.1:
MEGA
or
Mediafire

For EMUI 5.0:
MEGA
or
Mediafire

For EMUI 4/4.1x (maybe it might work on EMUI 3.x but i have not tried it): :
MEGA
or
Mediafire

Steps:
1. Download the theme according to your version of EMUI.
2. Open the favourite File Browser app, locate the Theme on "Donwload" folder (If you downloaded from Mega, look in the "MEGA/Mega Downloads" folder); then, pass the file it to the "HWThemes" folder of the internal memory.
3. Open the Themes app, select and apply "Inmaterial Dark".
3.a. [Only for EMUI 5/5.1] Reboot system.
4. Enjoy

Greetings

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 15,505
  • preview_unlock_1.jpg
    preview_unlock_1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 15,186
  • preview_unlock_2.jpg
    preview_unlock_2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14,946
  • preview_dialer_0.jpg
    preview_dialer_0.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 13,659
  • preview_launcher_0.jpg
    preview_launcher_0.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 13,777
  • preview_launcher_1.jpg
    preview_launcher_1.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 13,647
  • preview_systemui_0.jpg
    preview_systemui_0.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 13,075
Last edited:

zgomot

Apr 23, 2010
Arad
Huawei P30
I'd like to use this if it didn't modify the status bar icons and the font and the nav bar icons.

Could you make a version that doesn't modify the navbar and status bar icons? Please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil Trigger

cronociclope

Sep 30, 2012
Trujillo
For me this is the best Theme for EMUI 5.0/5.1 at the moment.

Is there a way to thame security & privacy and App twin icon in settings? because on 5.1 its looks like on the Screen.

Thx. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59d74aed90527/Screenshot_20171006-111747.png?

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi and thanks for notifying. My device does not have EMUI 5.1 (only 5.0) so I do not have the option of Security and Privacy. I am almost sure that the file to be modified is ic_settings_trustspace.xml, but I have no way to confirm it. I updated the Post with new links for EMUI 5.1, so I would appreciate it if you try and let me know if it works. With respect to the App Twin is rare, since in mine does change the icon. First delete the previous file and then apply the new Theme. Greetings.

Last edited:

cronociclope

Sep 30, 2012
Trujillo
I'd like to use this if it didn't modify the status bar icons and the font and the nav bar icons.

Could you make a version that doesn't modify the navbar and status bar icons? Please?

Here to ask this too. I like the theme, but I don't like status bar, navbar and font :/. EMUI 5 Version.

Hello, unfortunately I can not please everyone, but everything has a solution: download Emui Theme Editor app and edit the theme to your liking: here
Regards

cronociclope

Sep 30, 2012
Trujillo
@cronociclope security & privacy icon now themed in new version, twin app still not.

Wysłane z mojego VTR-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi, Post updated with v2.1:
- Deleted emojis that caused conflicts with those of WhatsApp (therefore, now the Theme is much lighter).
- Added missing icons in Settings (Security and Privacy and Twin App) in EMUI 5.1

Note: Delete the previous theme and then copy the new one in the HwThemes folder. Then apply and ready.
Greetings.

Reactions: lgumo01

_n0ir

Nov 19, 2017
very nice theme, finally a theme where the Smart Key screen is totally black, thank you :good:

RelicUser

Jan 20, 2016
Hyderabad
OnePlus 7T
Heyyyy this is a great theme! I was just wondering how the Status Bar icon for the Mobile Data works? Or is it just static? I cant seem to change it with EMUI Theme Editor so just inquiring.

Last edited:

amadeogarcia

Jan 9, 2021
This might be a dumb question but how do I turn the italics off? I already downloaded the EMUI Theme Editor app and modified it a little bit, but even if I import the font from another theme (a default one), they're still in italics.

EDIT: I should probably have clarified this before. I'm using EMUI 4.1.3 (Android 6.0) in a Huawei Mate 9 Lite.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inmaterial Dark Theme v2.0 has a dark style for EMUI, but better.

Info:
    - Base Themes (thanks and credits): Pilgrim (EMUI 5) and Material Mix Black (EMUI 4.x)
    - Support for EMUI 4/4.1/5/5.1

Features and changelog:
    v2.1 (05/11/2017):
    - Removed emojis that caused conflicts with those of WhatsApp (therefore, now the Theme is much lighter).

V2.0:
    - Webly Sleek Italic font (on EMUI 5/5.1 only work in English language).
    - New wallpapers.
    - New Status Bar
    - Navigation Bar exclusively for the Theme.
    - New Google Search Bar
    - Improved Call app
    - Fixed distorted wallpaper when apply theme (EMUI 4/4.1)
    - Fixed bugs in Call app (EMUI 4/4.1)
    - Fixed bugs in Gallery app (EMUI 4/4.1)
    - The native Huawei Music app now plays full screen on the lock screen (and of course, it supports notifications/only EMUI 5/5.1).
    - New Files app for EMUI 4.x
    - Icon Mask and shortcuts exclusively for the Theme.
    - Dark style in some apps (WhatsApp, YouTube, SDMaid, Google+, Greenify, etc.)
    - New lock screen for EMUI 4/4.1 (thanks and credits to Gerardo Carbajal).
    - Etc. (discover it for yourself)

V1.0:
    - New status bar
    - New Icon Pack
    - Added dynamic icons in the calendar
    - New EMUI logo in About phone
    - Exclusive icons in Settings for the Theme.
    - Exclusive icon on the drawer launcher (EMUI 5/5.1)
    - Exclusive Call app for the Theme.
    - New lock screen.
    - Etc.

Download Links:
    For EMUI 5.1:
    MEGA
    or
    Mediafire

For EMUI 5.0:
    MEGA
    or
    Mediafire

For EMUI 4/4.1x (maybe it might work on EMUI 3.x but i have not tried it): :
    MEGA
    or
    Mediafire

Steps:
    1. Download the theme according to your version of EMUI.
    2. Open the favourite File Browser app, locate the Theme on "Donwload" folder (If you downloaded from Mega, look in the "MEGA/Mega Downloads" folder); then, pass the file it to the "HWThemes" folder of the internal memory.
    3. Open the Themes app, select and apply "Inmaterial Dark".
    3.a. [Only for EMUI 5/5.1] Reboot system.
    4. Enjoy

Greetings
    For me this is the best Theme for EMUI 5.0/5.1 at the moment.

Is there a way to thame security & privacy and App twin icon in settings? because on 5.1 its looks like on the Screen.

Thx. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59d74aed90527/Screenshot_20171006-111747.png?

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi and thanks for notifying. My device does not have EMUI 5.1 (only 5.0) so I do not have the option of Security and Privacy. I am almost sure that the file to be modified is ic_settings_trustspace.xml, but I have no way to confirm it. I updated the Post with new links for EMUI 5.1, so I would appreciate it if you try and let me know if it works. With respect to the App Twin is rare, since in mine does change the icon. First delete the previous file and then apply the new Theme. Greetings.

Here to ask this too. I like the theme, but I don't like status bar, navbar and font :/. EMUI 5 Version.
    Hello
    thank you for sharing this theme. have a nice week end