• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - UPDATE - 11-15-20

Search This thread

bcrook

Jun 16, 2009
Toronto
Not quite sure why, but the signed-enoch files aren't showing up in CM Updater. There is only the Launcher plugin and Font Revision. I tried rescanning the QR server code and still no luck. I just used Barcode Scanner to get the direct download from QR code, but your .json file may be incorrect or something. Still loving the theme, I have yet to find one I like more and I don't see that changing. Thanks for the speedy updates!

I assume you are running 4.2.8.1? For this theme to show up in cm-updater the modversion string (cyanogenmod-4.2.8.1) has to match what drpfenderson puts in his cm-updater file (cyanogenmod-4.2.8). Since this theme is only for 4.2.8, if you have 4.2.8.1 the versions wont match and this theme wont be seen by cm-updater as a compatible update, if that makes sense...

drpfenderson, keep up the great work! I have temporarily switched to darkstar because it has the lockscreen. I am looking forward to when its stable so I can come back - I miss enoch.

Sane1

Oct 27, 2009
All images in in the framework-res.apk file of my theme. All of the zzzwhatever.png files are the lockscreen ones. Just copy the images from my framework-res.apk over to the Stericson one. Also, you'll need to run colorchanger.jar on it. Change the loading bars, clock, date, ticker, and network variables to #FFF1F1F1.

Thanks! I'll try it out tomorrow when I have time.

Code3VW

May 1, 2009
I'm having the same CM Updater problem...I am running CM 4.2.8.1 and the newest Enoch it showed was Enoch 1.4.7 (at least the changelog showed 1.4.7 as the pulldown menu just showed Enoch).

Manual download was the only way to update it!

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
I'm having the same CM Updater problem...I am running CM 4.2.8.1 and the newest Enoch it showed was Enoch 1.4.7 (at least the changelog showed 1.4.7 as the pulldown menu just showed Enoch).

Manual download was the only way to update it!

As you could read in the post only 2 or 3 above you, this theme isn't fully compatible with the CM 4.2.8.1 version.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
As a fun bit of stuffs, Enoch will be going to v2.8 (to keep with Cyanogen's numbering) and also due to a MAJOR overhaul of some visual bugs that I've always wanted to squash. G1_Lucky - creator of the Experion theme - has been gracious enough to let me use some of his art in Enoch. It will continue the blue motif, but some of the edges have been made cleaner, and it's a more unifying change.

You will probably barely notice the changes, but here is a small preview of the new buttons:

2nhnkf5.png

Due to the number of changes, and my work schedule, it on't be ready until Saturday afternoon. I apologize for the delay, but assure you the wait is worth it. Cheers!

DmdFreak

Dec 5, 2009
I seem to be having a problem with the new CM 4.2.9 and Enoch 1.4.8.1

I flashed the new CM 4.2.9 and all worked well. Then I reflashed the Enoch 1.4.8.1 over like I've done with the previous CM updates, to bring the theme back, and It went through the install and after the Enoch loading screen, the screen went black on me.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
I seem to be having a problem with the new CM 4.2.9 and Enoch 1.4.8.1

I flashed the new CM 4.2.9 and all worked well. Then I reflashed the Enoch 1.4.8.1 over like I've done with the previous CM updates, to bring the theme back, and It went through the install and after the Enoch loading screen, the screen went black on me.

Do NOT flash v1.4.8.1 on top of 4.2.9. They are not compatible. There have been a TON of changes in Cyanogen's new release. You should definitely wait until I release the next version. I always have the currently compatible CM version in the topic title.

DmdFreak

Dec 5, 2009
Do NOT flash v1.4.8.1 on top of 4.2.9. They are not compatible. There have been a TON of changes in Cyanogen's new release. You should definitely wait until I release the next version. I always have the currently compatible CM version in the topic title.

Yeah, I realize that now. LOL I posted this in case anyone else out there thought it was a good idea to try it. It had worked the last couple of times with no problem, But lesson learned. I reflashed CM 4.2.9 again from the recovery menu and all is good again. I even learned that I could access the files on my SD card through the USB to move the update file over. I was a little scared about how I was going to get to the file for a minute LOL

Last edited:

digitallysick

Nov 15, 2008
Manila Philippines
In Cm 4.2.9 I really like cyanogens stock powerstrip and music widet. Maybe this next update we should leave them as is? I think they match black well. Unless you want to change the color under each to blue, ottherwise I like the style.

What do you guys think?

shmigao

Sep 3, 2009
As a fun bit of stuffs, Enoch will be going to v2.8 (to keep with Cyanogen's numbering) and also due to a MAJOR overhaul of some visual bugs that I've always wanted to squash. G1_Lucky - creator of the Experion theme - has been gracious enough to let me use some of his art in Enoch. It will continue the blue motif, but some of the edges have been made cleaner, and it's a more unifying change.

You will probably barely notice the changes, but here is a small preview of the new buttons:

2nhnkf5.png

Due to the number of changes, and my work schedule, it on't be ready until Saturday afternoon. I apologize for the delay, but assure you the wait is worth it. Cheers!

awsome... i can't wait!!!

infernofalcon

Sep 17, 2009
Would you please tell me what the files are in drawable for the loading bar as seen in the browser at the top? You have it blue from orange. I don't see it, or is more complicated then that?

revwillie

Apr 5, 2009
I've made a quick metamorph for enoch theme.
It contains framework, launcher, alarmclock, services, and policy.
It's for CM 4.2.9.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?eyy54jdjgmj

I'm still trying to figure metamorph out. Do you know how I could get all the enoch features except for the themed widgets? Like a previous poster, I'm curious about keeping the Nexus One powercontrol and music widgets from 4.2.9.1 while getting all of the rest of Enoch.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Would you please tell me what the files are in drawable for the loading bar as seen in the browser at the top? You have it blue from orange. I don't see it, or is more complicated then that?

Just use colorChanger.jar. Search and ye shall find.

New theme tomorrow (this, Saturday) morning. For now, I need sleep.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same here.... FC's continually have to boot to recovery and restore.
    Have tried this theme and Marks with same results.

Tried fix permissions from console with no change.

You need to move the Ringtones to the sdcard. The issue is there isnt enough space after the theme is installed. I had the same issues and just moved the ringtones to the sd and everything works fine now.

OP - You may want to update the first post with the instructions on how to do that for the people that dont know the commands.

Here they are (you need to do this in Terminal in CM 5.0.7 before installing the theme.)

su
    mount -oremount,rw /system/dev/mtdblock3 /system
    cp -r /system/media/audio/ringtones /sdcard/
    rm -R /system/media/audio/ringtones