• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - UPDATE - 11-15-20

Search This thread

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
I REALLY wish I had the time to make the MetaMorph version.
But, in its stead, here is:

NEW RELEASE!
v1.4.9.1
12.14.09 - Download Here (12 MB) - MD5sum

* Or, just scan this barcode for a direct download:

i72akk.png

Changelog:
- Bootscreen refinement
- Icon color changes thanks to G1_Lucky
- Dialer fixes
- Eclair music and settings widgets

flashfox

Apr 12, 2006
West Melbourne, Florida
As a FYI, ENOCH 1.4.9.1 crashes my G1 w/Cyanogen 4.2.9.1. Rebooted several times but most apps still FC. I had to revert back to CM 4.2.9.1 (no ENOCH). After reboot, all apps now work again. Follow-up: Retried twice with same results. So no ENOCH theme for now :-( Will re-download just in case something went awry.

revwillie

Apr 5, 2009
Guys, i had major instability and fcs. I thought it was due to my metamorph experiments. Since i was also having market issues, i restored a backup from cm 4.2.7 then did my typical no-wipe upgrades to cm 4.2.9.1 and then this latest enoch. This thing is gorgeous! I love the new dialer and music treatments.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Thank you for the awesome theme. Can we still run the font reversion over 1.4.9?

Yes, of course. :)

As a FYI, ENOCH 1.4.9.1 crashes my G1 w/Cyanogen 4.2.9.1. Rebooted several times but most apps still FC. I had to revert back to CM 4.2.9.1 (no ENOCH). After reboot, all apps now work again. Follow-up: Retried twice with same results. So no ENOCH theme for now :-( Will re-download just in case something went awry.

Try running "fix_permissions" from recovery console.

No FC's here... BTW, I bought the Doc a beer ;)

Any suggestions on the font reversion?

Siegel

What do you mean by "any suggestions on the font reversion"? It is a late night and my brain is not at full capacity.

i was wondering that also if the font changed, i thought it was just me =D

No, the font should still be Canterall.

chuckler09

Dec 13, 2009
Mate your theme has killed my phone all I get is a black screen after the enoch screen comes up and I can't even system restore using nandroid backup. I was using Cyanogen 4.2.9.1. Some help would really be appreciated from anyone as I even want to factory reset but that isnt working either. Cheers. Running Mytouch3g in the UK.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Mate your theme has killed my phone all I get is a black screen after the enoch screen comes up and I can't even system restore using nandroid backup. I was using Cyanogen 4.2.9.1. Some help would really be appreciated from anyone as I even want to factory reset but that isnt working either. Cheers. Running Mytouch3g in the UK.

My theme doesn't really have the ability to mess your phone up this bad. I'm guessing there's a bigger problem - like NAND worn down, or faulty SDCard.
Can you send me a logcat or log of any sort?

I'm sure this is the biggest noob question I could ask... but what exactly is "metamorphed?" I tried searching but am still confused.. Thanks!

MetaMorph is a new way of theming that allows you to theme different theme elements on the fly. Do a search in the Theme forum for MetaMorph by Stericson.

revwillie

Apr 5, 2009

This happens to me when i do a full wipe. Im sort of a no-wipe poster child, but i always have less isssues if i just wipe dalvik cache and fix permissions after flashing CM upgrades and themes. Don't know why.

Remember nandriod is your best friend.

chuckler09

Dec 13, 2009
Ok i had to remove the SD from the phone and put it into computer and then it showed that the last backup folder I made was empty. Once I had deleted this empty folder and backed up cyanogen loaded up fine.

To install this theme I take it I need CM 4.2.9.1 (working version I have is 4.2.7.1) Do I just apply the latest version of the theme to my ROM or do I need something else?

Cheers guys

revwillie

Apr 5, 2009
If cm 4.2.9.1 is stable and running un themed, make a nandroid backup. Then boot to recovery and flash DrP's zip. (Not the morph file). Wipe dalvik cache, fix perms, reboot.

schtuka

Aug 18, 2009
Chicago
Ok i had to remove the SD from the phone and put it into computer and then it showed that the last backup folder I made was empty. Once I had deleted this empty folder and backed up cyanogen loaded up fine.

To install this theme I take it I need CM 4.2.9.1 (working version I have is 4.2.7.1) Do I just apply the latest version of the theme to my ROM or do I need something else?

Cheers guys

why would you flash a theme made for 4.2.91. over cm 4.2.71? I am curious what was the logic behind it?

chuckler09

Dec 13, 2009
I flashed it over 4.2.9.1 but my last nandroid backup was 4.2.7.1. Did I need to have previous versions or can I just apply the latest update to 4.2.9.1 when I go back up?

Also what is DrP's zip. (Not the morph file). Wipe dalvik cache (what is this?), fix perms (I have a mytouch3g so how can I run fix perms?), thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same here.... FC's continually have to boot to recovery and restore.
    Have tried this theme and Marks with same results.

Tried fix permissions from console with no change.

You need to move the Ringtones to the sdcard. The issue is there isnt enough space after the theme is installed. I had the same issues and just moved the ringtones to the sd and everything works fine now.

OP - You may want to update the first post with the instructions on how to do that for the people that dont know the commands.

Here they are (you need to do this in Terminal in CM 5.0.7 before installing the theme.)

su
    mount -oremount,rw /system/dev/mtdblock3 /system
    cp -r /system/media/audio/ringtones /sdcard/
    rm -R /system/media/audio/ringtones