• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - UPDATE - 11-15-20

Search This thread

alwaysbelieve1

Aug 29, 2006
St. Charles
www.BobGaronTraining.com
Hey all, So it has become my thing to make custom LOCK 2.o skins for some of my favorite themes. I hope I am not out of line, but I love this theme so I made a lockscreen that is a mix of Hero lockscreen and Enochs Feel.
picture.php
picture.php

Enjoy

How do we get this on our phone? It looks really good. :)

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Since the latest Dialer/Contacts update it has FCs on me every time I try to dial via keypad as well as from the contacts themselves. I can't place a call from the phone. I even tried to call from the Google Voice app and the call FCed on me once attempted.

What must I do for it to work?

I don't believe this is a theme issue. I had the same problem when I updated to CM 4.2.9. Cyanogen is using a new Phone.apk and Contacts.apk. There may be some incompatibility. Try running "fix_permissions" from the recovery console. If that doesn't work, it's time for a wipe and reflash.
You could also simply try reflashing CM and seeing if the problems go away.

x2!

Great work on the theme, Enoch just gets better and better. Very smooth, the black and blue flows well with the phone and you also have great attention to detail.

It must be the OCD. ;) But seriously, thank you for the kind words. I'm glad everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Thank you to all my wonderful supporters, fellow developers, and people who donate.

skaterA223

Apr 18, 2009
SANTA CRUZ, CA
THANKS!

@drpfenderson so first off i just want to say thanks for this awsome theme and for the work you put into it. i dont really like blue but this is just too awsome to dislike but wonder if you can when ever yoy have some spair time idk if it takes a year to do this if you can make the same them but instede of blue can u make a red i would love that thats just if you can i dont mind the blue, but be sides that GREAT WORK, keep on doing your awsome job this is why i choose android over iphone any day, and over all i like it better:p

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Anyone tried this with 4.2.10.x? Compatible, or do we have to wait for updated version of Enoch?

Thanks in advance.

Wait, please. You might seriously mess your system up if you try to flash an Enoch meant for older CM releases onto a new CM release. There are a TON of changes with the new CM, so I have to make a lot of changes. There will be a release (hopefully) tomorrow evening.

@drpfenderson so first off i just want to say thanks for this awsome theme and for the work you put into it. i dont really like blue but this is just too awsome to dislike but wonder if you can when ever yoy have some spair time idk if it takes a year to do this if you can make the same them but instede of blue can u make a red i would love that thats just if you can i dont mind the blue, but be sides that GREAT WORK, keep on doing your awsome job this is why i choose android over iphone any day, and over all i like it better:p

A red version? I actually think there already is a red spinoff of my theme - or at least something based on it - out there. I'll look into it.

alwaysbelieve1

Aug 29, 2006
St. Charles
www.BobGaronTraining.com
Wait, please. You might seriously mess your system up if you try to flash an Enoch meant for older CM releases onto a new CM release. There are a TON of changes with the new CM, so I have to make a lot of changes. There will be a release (hopefully) tomorrow evening.

Awesome! Ur always good to us with very quick turn around. :) Seriously tho... my Android phone is not complete without Enoch. Thank you so much! I know you hear that a lot, BUT every word I speak is the truth and we are all thankful. :)

A red version? I actually think there already is a red spinoff of my theme - or at least something based on it - out there. I'll look into it.

Yeah it's called "Mark's Theme". LOL

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
can we get a port to dwangs latest because cm is having a lot of problems know and i cant handle the "sorry" messages any more

I have looked into this before. Basically, the reason that I'm not doing it now is for legal reasons. After Cyanogen's cease-and-desist from Google I would rather try and stay on the legal side of the ROM/theme modding community.
Also, what "lot of problems"???

Also, NEW RELEASE!

v1.4.10.1
12.24.09 - Download Here (11.3 MB) - MD5sum

Changelog:
- Compatibility upgrade
- Loading bar refinements

skaterA223

Apr 18, 2009
SANTA CRUZ, CA
I have looked into this before. Basically, the reason that I'm not doing it now is for legal reasons. After Cyanogen's cease-and-desist from Google I would rather try and stay on the legal side of the ROM/theme modding community.
Also, what "lot of problems"???

Also, NEW RELEASE!

v1.4.10.1
12.24.09 - Download Here (11.3 MB) - MD5sum

Changelog:
- Compatibility upgrade
- Loading bar refinements

ok no prob i dont what to get you in any legal problems well i have lots of probs and i read people were having problems to with it being to slow and bugy also the vpa? was still broken or something like that but i dont know what that is haha no my bad just forget what i said sorry

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
ok no prob i dont what to get you in any legal problems well i have lots of probs and i read people were having problems to with it being to slow and bugy also the vpa? was still broken or something like that but i dont know what that is haha no my bad just forget what i said sorry

I have had only the opposite experience. Perhaps it was because they had the Apps2SD ext2 issue? There was a similar (not same) issue with Dwang's a while back. ALL ROMs and themes have bugs.
And it was the VPN list...but it's only used by a small number of people.

No worries! ;) Perhaps when it cools down a little on the Google front. But they seem to be trigger-happy due to the massive surge in popularity in Android.

skaterA223

Apr 18, 2009
SANTA CRUZ, CA
I have had only the opposite experience. Perhaps it was because they had the Apps2SD ext2 issue? There was a similar (not same) issue with Dwang's a while back. ALL ROMs and themes have bugs.
And it was the VPN list...but it's only used by a small number of people.

No worries! ;) Perhaps when it cools down a little on the Google front. But they seem to be trigger-happy due to the massive surge in popularity in Android.

haha its koo hopyfully things will get more stable know but as for me im leaving so i say farwell and happy holidays to all:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same here.... FC's continually have to boot to recovery and restore.
    Have tried this theme and Marks with same results.

Tried fix permissions from console with no change.

You need to move the Ringtones to the sdcard. The issue is there isnt enough space after the theme is installed. I had the same issues and just moved the ringtones to the sd and everything works fine now.

OP - You may want to update the first post with the instructions on how to do that for the people that dont know the commands.

Here they are (you need to do this in Terminal in CM 5.0.7 before installing the theme.)

su
    mount -oremount,rw /system/dev/mtdblock3 /system
    cp -r /system/media/audio/ringtones /sdcard/
    rm -R /system/media/audio/ringtones