[Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - UPDATE - 11-15-20

Search This thread

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Works fine exept wifi and signal bars are tiny :eek:

Otherwise good, think i can live with that... :D

Can you give me a screenshot of what you mean? They're tiny?

Also, I'm sorry about the lack of an ADWLauncher theme - but it's being stupid. I've tested it with numerous handsets...some work - and some don't work at all. :-/ Don't know why. If there are more testers out there, I would really appreciate the help. PM me.

Last edited:

Pikkuhannu

Jul 30, 2008
Tiny, if you compare stock... Wich i don´t have a pic...

E: But when i look it some time, i like it... ;)

Attachments

• snap20100605_205808.jpg
    snap20100605_205808.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 35

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
I flashed the SuperE version, and I have the same problem. While flashing it, the installation just stops, and I have to pull the battery. It isn't working.

That has nothing to do with the problem you quoted. The flashing isn't finishing? Is it giving you an error?

Same here.
No idea what's up.
Maybe drp forgot it

Kind of. This is the 3rd time the file for the top bar has changed in 3 releases. :( Uploading a fixed version now.

MattDrumz

Oct 25, 2009
Seattle
I tried flashing the new version.

It actually was successful in installing, but there was no black bar. Also, when I pulled down the notification bar, the status bar disappeared completely. I'm not sure what happened. I'm using the SuperE version.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
I tried flashing the new version.

It actually was successful in installing, but there was no black bar. Also, when I pulled down the notification bar, the status bar disappeared completely. I'm not sure what happened. I'm using the SuperE version.

Guys, I'm seriously the lamest dev today. I uploaded the files from my working folder. Please try one more time.

3 strikes, and I'm out - right? :rolleyes:

QaeadarDAzeal

Jan 4, 2010
It worked this time. :)

Hopefully my Spare Parts will let me change the colors. For some reason it hasn't been working lately.

Ditto here. Enoch installs perfectly, but I can't seem to get the text in the notification bar to change through Spare Parts. I choose the color, click on the color to select it, reboot...and nothing changes. Am I missing anything?

P.S. This is for SuperE 1.2

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Ditto here. Enoch installs perfectly, but I can't seem to get the text in the notification bar to change through Spare Parts. I choose the color, click on the color to select it, reboot...and nothing changes. Am I missing anything?

Could you perhaps get a logcat of what's going on in the background when you change the setting in Spare Parts? I don't really touch any system files - not sure what the problem is.

MattDrumz

Oct 25, 2009
Seattle
Re: [Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - 06.05.10

I think its just a problem with SuperE 1.0.2. A couple people have posted the same problem on the main thread.. I guess I will wait until the next version, and see if it's fixed.
-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

lgtsanev

Jul 20, 2008

Spare parts is broken on SuperE 1.0.2, wait for the new version. How is the ROM's performance after flashing Enoch, does it slow down?

P.s. Also, one question to drpfenderson:

I just flashed the new Kernel 2_6_34 for Dream/Sapphire 32B. Would Enoch work with it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

FernandoMiguel

Aug 16, 2009
London
FernandoMiguel.net
with cyanogen putting test versions so fast out, i dont think DrP can make it, with all his paid work load.
anyone else ever ported this theme to metamorth?
DrP would u do it?

its terrible for all of us, lovers of this theme to have to wait to flash newer roms while we wait for your handy work.
CM 5.0.8-test3 is out, and we are all still at test1

Bogusetti

Oct 3, 2009
Dortmund
as you can see in the start post:

01.04.10: ****REMOVED TEMPORARILY**** There are a lot of issues with the Metamorph version. If there are any developers out there who would like to help me test new Metamorph versions, please PM me, or email drpfenderson at pinkonbrown.org

Tony_SpaZ

Feb 9, 2010
I'm not sure what's up. It seems even with removing the ringtones and some other random apps in system, I still don't have enough room. On boot, I get tons of force closes with messages in logcat that look permission related, but a fixpermissions and a reboot didn't fix it. This is with SuperE 1.2 on a G1. I guess I'll keep trying?

Also, the font doesn't look anything like it did before. Is it possibly going to the fallback?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same here.... FC's continually have to boot to recovery and restore.
    Have tried this theme and Marks with same results.

Tried fix permissions from console with no change.

You need to move the Ringtones to the sdcard. The issue is there isnt enough space after the theme is installed. I had the same issues and just moved the ringtones to the sd and everything works fine now.

OP - You may want to update the first post with the instructions on how to do that for the people that dont know the commands.

Here they are (you need to do this in Terminal in CM 5.0.7 before installing the theme.)

su
    mount -oremount,rw /system/dev/mtdblock3 /system
    cp -r /system/media/audio/ringtones /sdcard/
    rm -R /system/media/audio/ringtones