[THEME] envy themes_

Search This thread

galaxyYtester

Mar 31, 2014
Rebasing the theme in Labs fixed the PayPal issue and I finally managed to buy the black notification theme, loving it so far :good:

Reactions: envy~

MakosPL

Jun 27, 2013
Is it possible to create an icon pack with themeGalaxy?
In the full version I can see this option but instead of the icon pack it creates a theme :/ 20181021_155104.jpeg

Wysłane z mojego SM-N950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Chaz187

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 5, 2011
Orange city
Hey @envy~
Can i rename fix_3 rebuild.apk and replace with com.envy.skyflakes.common asset.. or i only have to install it before installing the theme?
TIA

The fix apk must be installed before the theme.... It is only for the dark notifications version. Make sure the theme is deleted from your device and rebooted... then install fix reboot... then open theme store and back out.... install theme apply... then reboot!

Reactions: mrf090 and envy~

envy~

Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
Iam in paid black notifi theme. The Spay app is having black background with black font issue.. the menu on the top right corner is also having this issue(I can't able to show that in screenshot). Other than some inconsistencies like this, the theme is good. Please suggest me a way to resolve this.
i didn't got a chance to fix spay bugs coz my country doesn't support the app, meaning i cant test app myself, if you use the fix apk it will be like that..if not it will look normal,, i dont have any suggestion atm, but ill try to fix it on the future.
I purchased the blacked out notifications theme and think it looks great! However I went back to Night theme V2, as you can not see the rounded edges with the blacked out themes and blacked out wallpapers that I love to use. There should be an option to have like a transparent grey on the notification cards like on the lock screen where I have the transparency set up there. I love to see the rounded edges... Just my 2 cents. Never the less I LOVE all the time, blood, sweat and tears that go into these wonderful themes!!! Thank you @envy~
i tried this but not happy with the result, gray colored notifs simply not good looking on some backgrounds.
Thx ~envy for great work!
I buy black notification version and look awsome :)
Unfortunately i use standard Samsung luncher and i can't use the icons you've prepared to download from the play shop :(
Will it be possible to use these icons with a standard luncher in the future?
Has somebody to offer interesting icons pack reminiscent of the style of ~envy icons that i could use with standard luncher?

Wysłane z mojego SM-N950F przy użyciu Tapatalka
icon packs are only for 3rd party icons unfortunately..
Hello!
Really great theme, i bought it on xda labs after using v1 and v2 on my note 9 (N960F exynos, 8/512 version)
I have a problem tough, I followed all the instructions properly included installing the white text fix.
I saw your screenshots on xda labs and there you have also rounded notifications and a tiny space between them. On my device, which I know is not fully supported, I get these results with quickstar respectively on and off. Quickstar ON squares all and looks consistent, while Quickstar off has rounded panel but not rounded notifications. Is there a way to make it look like screenshots in the store?
Also, as other requested, it would be nice to have a version without a circle around icons!
Thank you for your time and keep on doing this great work!
thats what i meant when i said note 9 is not fully supported, note9 or should i say oreo8.1 notifications got different got different value structure than oreo8.. i tried to fix it but i just failed.
On the new Mail app from S, the theme does not work, perhaps it is something to look forward.
thats not a quick fix, newer apps got new set of values that need to check one by one for us to theme it, not until these are app are stable, then ill check its contents..
Please fix this in PAID version, still some text not visible,

Thanks
some sns sender name color bugs is unfix-able as they are hardcoded on those sns apps.
Thanks for this amazing Theme envy

On a payed Theme Alpha2, Fix V2 and my black notification is almost perfect. The only issue i have now, not sure if it is general, is with WhatsApp Group, notificatons I get from group chats names doesn't pop out clear, but from individual chats are ok. Hope the Fix V3 will fix that.
some sns sender name color bugs is unfix-able as they are hardcoded on those sns apps.
And in PAID version notification panel not seperated from the edge, look at the top edge of first picture which is PAID version,
Fix this please,

Thanks
i made it removed to cater also the note users.. thanks for understanding
Installed the night black notif theme on Galaxy A5 2017 android 8.0, stock apps (no new apk mirror pie apk's). Installed from stock theme on strict order according to the instructions. For some reason my messages and phone apps are no fully themed

Phone and messages stock apps https://imgur.com/gallery/SWgP1wt

Enviado desde mi SM-A520F mediante Tapatalk
this can happen because your fix apk didn't properly remove, or your building too much theme cache by installing and changing versions on my themes, i suggest to remove all your themes from the store, reboot, and reinstall update of the fix apk you use, reboot again and install the theme, apply it and reboot again.
Hi Envy,

Thanks for the update to alpha 2 on paid! :cowboy:
Qq please about Samsung Browser (9.0, based on SE 10). On alhpa 1, I had the browser bottom menu all black no matter if it was night mode or not. Now on alpha 2 I see that menu remains white even if I turn on night mode (please see first pic). But if I download something, the box that opens has the same colors as alpha 1 (all black) please see pic 2. Is this expected behavior or needs a fix (meaning for nightmode on I would like to see everything black, including the menu).

Cheers!
i purposely removed internet asset on the theme coz that pie version is super messy and unstable, i will bring it back once it became stable or the pie firmware bata is introduced.
I purchase night theme paid version but it can't open
read my instructions, you cannot launch the theme there on xdalabs, you need to open theme store to apply the theme.
remember that the theme store must running in the background before installing the theme apk.
Amazing envi wave issues
One thing I want to put the icon of the State bar other topics of yours
HOW CAN I DO IT?
the navagacion bar does not change it with substratum
Sorry about the translation
thats editing the theme apk manually there is no easy way to do that.
Hello, I installed NIGHT THEME V3, I rebooted the phone, but the theme does not appear, neither to apply nor to uninstall, I'm running on J5 Prime, Oreo (8.0), when I try to reinstall it, it says that it already has a theme installed with the same name, but does not appear in themestore, I would like to remove i
read carefully instructions on OP post #1
So am I the only one who's version of day 2 is reverting back to stock.
I'm using a Verizon samsung Galaxy Note 8 on 8.0. Really like the theme great job envy Sir.
this is an issue reported that i don't know why its like that, try to delete all your themes and try only th theme you use. my themes got working trial breaker for most people
Thanks for super theme day v2.
Perhaps one issue :
Should the theme app be black ?
it was intentional,and we don't care about the themestore anymore right? we're already using a custom theme :) and besides, always opening the theme store cause the trial timer to reset again, meaning more dialog fc error will appear coz of trial breaker, meaning more annoying right. :p
i installed icon frame remover apk, but still seeing icon frames even after numerous reboots.
maybe you forgot to apply it on themestore icon section?
Just to double check, v3 is same as paid version that is on xda labs so no need to update for me?

Great work dev. Amazing theme

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
V3 is lightnotif, you only update on xdalabs with paid theme, not here.
Looks realy great v3 night Theme with new Icons

Can u please make day Theme with the New Icons

Thanks keep up The great work

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
it hase new icons, day theme v2
In the day theme v2 the theme store is black (probably forgot to un theme it)
no and it was intentional.
Theme is really good, but the icons has frames.. Someone has a fix for it? Thanks
check op pieiconfrmae remover apk on op, download it and open themestore, intall it and apply on theme store.. same installation method as themes.
I tried to install the app to fix the icon frames but it didn't work. Does anyone know the correct way to install it?
apply it on theme store
Hey @envy~
Can i rename fix_3 rebuild.apk and replace with com.envy.skyflakes.common asset.. or i only have to install it before installing the theme?
TIA
no renaming needed, what you need it to make sure the fix apk file you gonna use is for the theme it belongs to.
On Night theme black notification NFC icon didn't changed.
And Dualsim panel desapper like in previous version.
In test version with dualsim panel all was fine
nfc icon removed coz theming it cannot determine if its on or off. what test version you mean? i never release some test version..
Latest versions (v2 day, v3 night) wreck theme store. Doesn't matter day/night theme store is colored same unreadable text

Steve One

Jan 2, 2011
Thank you very much envy,
Theme is sticking now, Cleaned cache and data then uninstalled updates in themes, rebooted, then updated and reinstalled and all is good.

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
not showing in theme store on my s8+
OP = WIP

*A thread of highly customized Samsumg theme collections.
*Bodhisattva V4 is released 03/30/2018 see post#2
*Terpsichora V4 released 05/06/2018 see post#3
*Jajanken V1 released 07/02/2018 see post#5
*PIEforOREO(stock) V1 released 09/29/2018
V2 released 10/07/2018
V3 released 10/20/2018 see post#4

INSTRUCTIONS:
(Oreo compatibility)
1. Make sure you are on default theme first
2.Open Themestore and keep it running on the background (do not clear it on recent menu)
3. Download and install apk (can take time to install)
go again to Theme Store by the SETTINGS APP (WALLPAPER AND THEMES option)
and apply trial (its a fully working theme so don't worry about the trial)
4. RESTART phone once to make the theme fully appied
*Theme center FC can occur thus preventing you to go back to default theme so thats normal.
---------------

USEFUL INFORMATIONS:
-Theme got a 150+ custom 3rd party icons, so when your app got an update or you installed a new one it may not display properly so you need to re apply theme to display the proper themed icon again, or just reboot phone.
-Install only one apk per Theme and per version! Do not install update two same theme base, you'll need to delete the old first before installing other version of the same theme.

(ISSUE MAY OCCUR)THEME NOT SHOWING ON THEMESTORE AFTER INSTALL:
1. Open theme store first before install, after install press "done" and home button, open Theme Store from Settings APP not from Recent panel or Home shortcut.
2. Install theme apk 2-3 times
3. Install other theme from the store BEFORE or AFTER installing mine, if still now showing..
4. forget about this theme and move on.

ALL Theme got a dark notification cards as default
but:

lightnotif = got a light/or default colored notification cards
noicon = a theme with no custom 3rd party Homescreen icons
noframe = no border frame for all custom homescreen icons

*enjoy

Download Official app/icon pack for support and consider a donation:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.envy.guilt.icons

be a mentalist_ join:
TELEGRAM CHAT

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Chaz187

Sep 5, 2011
Orange city
I uninstalled Night Theme v3 after applying the icon frame remover. When I try to reinstall the Night Theme it just asks if I want to update "Night Theme" even when both the icons and theme are uninstalled. The theme is not showing in the Theme Store and this could most likely be fixed if the theme was not associated with the Night Theme icon pack. Day Theme still works, but all Night Theme versions do not.

Did you reboot after deleting? That is a very important part!

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Is this paid or free?

Read the OP there is a paid and a free version!

envy~

Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
not showing in theme store on my s8+

you quoted a post with the information about your concern. take time atleast to read it.
I uninstalled Night Theme v3 after applying the icon frame remover. When I try to reinstall the Night Theme it just asks if I want to update "Night Theme" even when both the icons and theme are uninstalled. The theme is not showing in the Theme Store and this could most likely be fixed if the theme was not associated with the Night Theme icon pack. Day Theme still works, but all Night Theme versions do not.
the icon remover (icon pack) is a standalone app, it can be used on any other theme.. what kind of night themes you have? did you also have the rebuild paid version? did you install any fix apk?

just try to do the correct procedure, even though it says update even when the theme is not there just always remeber to keep theme store running in the background every apk install of the theme.
Is this paid or free?
all themes you can find on the OP is free, only on xdalabs app, 1 is paid

------
for all who want sim panel back on quickpanel pm me..or email me or..

Last edited:

xsever

Mar 11, 2012
Beirut
Envy, i payed for the NightTheme blackNotif but now that you re uploaded it asks to pay me again :p
Pick the listing in xdalabs that says REBUILD not REBASED and you won't have to pay again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

On xdalabs, after removing alpha2, rebooting, installing fix apk v3, rebooting, then dowloading v3, the download completes but the installer window does not appear. I waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened. I force closed xdalabs and tried again and same problem. The download finishes but the installer does not start.

What do to?

Reactions: berniesteven

NekoDk

Jan 17, 2015
the theme is beautiful, my favorite is the white v1, but the v2 I do not like for the white icon panel, and because it enlarges, I loved the space I had around and the color black. Thanks!20181023_023124.jpeg

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Bassiette

Feb 8, 2016
Why i should use the frame remover i like the icon shape now [emoji54]?

envy~

Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
[/COLOR]On xdalabs, after removing alpha2, rebooting, installing fix apk v3, rebooting, then dowloading v3, the download completes but the installer window does not appear. I waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened. I force closed xdalabs and tried again and same problem. The download finishes but the installer does not start.

What do to?

you sorted out your issue right? pleae confirm.
the theme is beautiful, my favorite is the white v1, but the v2 I do not like for the white icon panel, and because it enlarges, I loved the space I had around and the color black. Thanks!View attachment 4624958
Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
simply cannot do all kinds of version, I've seen the more recent leak and even the pie original notification is white now, it's a Day theme after all so I made it white, removing those spaces around is also intentional, coz its white now its noticeable on the corners and doesn't look good so I removed the cut.

I did what the instructions said but some apps are like this.. the menu font is totally black..
theres a note on the app page that this theme may introduce color inconsistencies on some apps, thanks for report will try to fix it for an update
Why i should use the frame remover i like the icon shape now [emoji54]?

it's a choice and you dont have to, and it'll just remove the frame for 3rd party apps, not the samsung apps

---------------
as I think we are close to getting the offifical beta.. updates for night theme will be slowly but surely, the theme build is solid now all I have to do is add all the new ui icon element Samsung is making for pie, plus bug fixes for color inconsistencies, please remeber that this will never become a perfect black theme, theres going to have bugs left unfixable. thanks again for support on blacknotif.

xsever

Mar 11, 2012
Beirut
That's how my whatsapp notification looks like. I have the paid nightheme v3 with the fix installed.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Same here. Envy responded with thr following answer:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THEME PIEforOREO NIGHT THEME
    Based on Leak build Samsung PIE UI elements, Samsung Experience 10

THEME INFO:
    -a simple perfect black theme, don't expect too much!
    -tru to stock look and feel Samsung Stock PIE Icons drawn by hand
    -Black Amoled backgrounds with less white bubbles
    -multi colored primary color per apps (phone is green, contacts is orange, messages is blue.

CHANGELOG for V4.7: (11/29/2018)

DELETE OLD VERSION FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING V4
    DO NOT UPDATE INSTALL APK!

-Updated Homescreen Icons
    -Several Adjustments and Fixes
    -PLEASE READ IMPORTANT TEXT ON ZIP

OLD CHANGELOG:

-Night theme Updated to version 4
    -Updated homescreen icons (some not official) if you dont want it just apply default icons on theme store.
    -Added MOST UI element icons from Leaked beta firmware
    -NIGHT THEME V4 basically same with the xdalabs release V4.5 but just have light notifications
    -several adjustments and fixes

-Night theme updated to version 3
    -Added PIE LEAK homescreen icons (some not official) if you dont want it just apply default icons on theme store.
    -Removed wierd shadows behind rounded notifications
    -NIGHT THEME V3 basically same with the xdalabs release aplha2 but just have light notifications
    -several adjustments and fixes
    -fully white notification panel for Day Theme V2

-Night Theme updated to version 2
    -removed yellowish notifications (changed to 98% white)
    -redrawn nav bar icons to newer leak design
    -removed Samsung Internet asset
    -several adjustments and overall fixes
    -DAY THEME version introduced
    (A Default stock theme with pie leak inspiration Ui elements)
    -NIGHT THEME DARK NOTIFICATION will soon introduced as paid theme on xdalabs. Details to follow.

------------------------------------
    PLEASE READ!!!:
    -May/will Introduce color bugs on newer PIE leak system apps..not recommended to use them and stay with oreo apps with this theme.
    -theme is optimized for ANDROID OREO 8.0, S8/S9 devices "roundness"
    -Nougat is minimally supported, expect bugs
    -ANDROID 8.1 notification cards are un-themed (no round corners) i did tried my best to fix but..

UPDATED FAQS

ENJOY YOUR SLICE! :)
    Show love and support:
    https://www.paypal.me/envy4
    Guilt Icon pack (updating status)
    NEW UPDATE THREAD S10
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *A thread of highly customized Samsumg theme collections.
    *Bodhisattva V4 is released 03/30/2018 see post#2
    *Terpsichora V4 released 05/06/2018 see post#3
    *Jajanken V1 released 07/02/2018 see post#5
    *PIEforOREO(stock) V1 released 09/29/2018
    V2 released 10/07/2018
    V3 released 10/20/2018
    V4 released 11/16/2018 see post#4

INSTRUCTIONS:
    (Oreo compatibility)
    0. ALL DOWNLOAD LINK CAN BE FOUND ON ATTACHMENT SECTION PER THEME POST, read filename for latest release
    1. Make sure you are on default theme first
    2.Open Themestore and keep it running on the background (do not clear it on recent menu)
    3. Download and install apk (can take time to install)
    go again to Theme Store by the SETTINGS APP (WALLPAPER AND THEMES option)
    and apply trial (its a fully working theme so don't worry about the trial)
    4. RESTART phone once to make the theme fully appied
    *Theme center FC can occur thus preventing you to go back to default theme so thats normal.
    ---------------

(ISSUE MAY OCCUR)THEME NOT SHOWING ON THEMESTORE AFTER INSTALL:
    - Open theme store FIRST and keep it running on the background (do not clear on recent menu) before installing a theme apk
    - After install press "done" and home button, open Theme Store from Settings APP not from Recent panel or Home shortcut.
    - OR try to Install other theme from the store BEFORE or AFTER installing mine, if still now showing..
    - Forget about this theme and move on.

ALWAYS REMEBER THE THEME STORE MUST BE RUNNING ON THE BACKGROUND BEFORE INSTALLING THEME APK.
    ________
    ALL Theme got a dark notification cards as default
    but:

lightnotif = got a light/or default colored notification cards
    noicon = a theme with no custom 3rd party Homescreen icons
    noframe = no border frame for all custom homescreen icons

*enjoy

Download Official app/icon pack for support and consider a donation:

be a mentalist_ join:
    TELEGRAM CHAT
    THEME jajanken_
    INTERNET POPUP COLOR SIDELOAD FIX https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77627876&postcount=792https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77627876&postcount=792

PLEASE BE ADVISED AND COOPERATE!!
    This theme release is very important to me, respect my work and ask for proper permission if you want to use any part of this project, DO NOT RE-UPLOAD to somewhere else (specially TELEGRAM), if you share it to others, link it here.
    DO NOT alter and modify in any form unless you use it personally, let the theme get momentum first before making own versions and share it to others,
    THEME SYSTEM UI FC MAY OCCUR, ALWAYS APPLY CUSTOM THEMES LIKE THESE FROM DEFAULT THEME.
    OREO ONLY APPS ARE SUPPORTED, MAY FC SOME APPS ON NOUGAT.
    still kinda unfinished as it doesn't have all Guilt icons incuded, Guilt icons playstore no frame to follow, Other versions like Lightnotif to follow also.

USE DEFAULT DPI (411) AND SMALL DISPLAY SCREENZOOM option as possible to make the best out of the theme.

Theme Info:
    -3rd custom highly customized Samsung theme (over 1 year development)
    -a dark theme, green color primary accent and gradient stroke UI
    -less rounded more diagonals
    -lazy same old guilt icons noframe included
    *fixed Camera and Messaging FC
    *minor adjustments

SCREENSHOTS
    @MODAR FN

VIDEO PRESENTATION
    @rohit Shetty

If you want to show your love and like to support my theme development, download my IconPack on Playstore and consider donating, tank you with cannons :)

-enjoy kanging kids :)

(First version of JK_ was downloaded 4,567 times before it was deleted)
    THEME zerohand bodhisattva_V4
    *more info here for screenshots and an awesome development period that got a handful of pages.

Changelog from V4(deleted version release):
    -removed/fixed black txt on black bg on several apps
    -semi themed black Game Launcher
    -redesign notif bg for lightnotif versions (like V3 ligtnotif)
    -noframe version introduced - no frame for 1st and 3rd party homescreen icons (yay?)
    THEME terpsichora_V4
    old version and other informations here

CHANGELOG from V3.7
    -update was made on OREO firmware and not sure of full compatibility with NOUGAT
    so expect bugs for it here and there.
    -new style semi transparent rounded notification panels
    -refined UI icons and recent bug fixes
    -added few more 3rd party app icons
    -layout mod fixes and other versions to follow.
    -*V4.01 = fixed Whatsapp Sender text notification color

SPECIAL THANKS!! for Venom and DNA beta testers (u know who u r)