• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[theme]exDialer Gray theme

Search This thread

heavencanwait

Dec 10, 2009
Sofia
Hello!
I made a gray theme for the excellent exDialer and decided to share it with this wonderful community.

Screenshot:
Screenshot_2012-02-16-13-23-22.png.png

Link to the apk:
exDialer Gray theme

Reasoning for theming:
I am using THS's CM build, which is pretty amazing (if someone from THS reads this, may you know that you guys have my sincerest gratitude for all your hard work!). The dialer is good and all, better than CM7 but still I like exDialer more. On top of everything I applied Black infinity CM9 theme (again: let me express my gratitude to the developer of this amazingly beautiful theme). Ok but exDialer is too colorful for this theme so I got their dark theme and edited some .9.pngs and there we have it - gray exdialer on the Black infinity CM9 theme.

Notes:
- I've tested this on Galaxy S' HDPI screen. Don't know how it would look on smaller screens.
- as I've used the Dark exdialer theme for a base, my theme will replace this in the exDialer theme chooser.

Request: although I've edited every single orange pixel in the images in /res/drawable-hdpi still when I press the number button on the keypad the background turns Orange. Should I fix some XML? If yes, which one and how do I fix it to a Gray background? Thank you in advance!

post scriptum: when someone tells me how to fix the buttons background when pressed I will update my link with the latest apk.

Reactions: vanessaem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    I made a gray theme for the excellent exDialer and decided to share it with this wonderful community.

Screenshot:
    Screenshot_2012-02-16-13-23-22.png.png

Link to the apk:
    exDialer Gray theme

Reasoning for theming:
    I am using THS's CM build, which is pretty amazing (if someone from THS reads this, may you know that you guys have my sincerest gratitude for all your hard work!). The dialer is good and all, better than CM7 but still I like exDialer more. On top of everything I applied Black infinity CM9 theme (again: let me express my gratitude to the developer of this amazingly beautiful theme). Ok but exDialer is too colorful for this theme so I got their dark theme and edited some .9.pngs and there we have it - gray exdialer on the Black infinity CM9 theme.

Notes:
    - I've tested this on Galaxy S' HDPI screen. Don't know how it would look on smaller screens.
    - as I've used the Dark exdialer theme for a base, my theme will replace this in the exDialer theme chooser.

Request: although I've edited every single orange pixel in the images in /res/drawable-hdpi still when I press the number button on the keypad the background turns Orange. Should I fix some XML? If yes, which one and how do I fix it to a Gray background? Thank you in advance!

post scriptum: when someone tells me how to fix the buttons background when pressed I will update my link with the latest apk.