[Theme] Fade to Blue - Version .99 - RC30v1.41/RC33 --Beta - Updated 02/16/09

Search This thread

damnitpud

Jul 6, 2007
RI
Hmm sounds like a messed up .9.png. I am loading FadetoBlue on my phone. Ill see if mine does the same and fix it.

daveid

Jan 5, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hmm sounds like a messed up .9.png. I am loading FadetoBlue on my phone. Ill see if mine does the same and fix it.

When you get it figured out and fixed, could you tell me what .9.png it is that needs to be fixed? Thanks.

BTW - I made a blue picture frame, it is hard to tell it is blue, but it beats the hell out of the stock white one (once I figured it was in the Launcher.apk not framework). If you want to you can use it. Here is a shot, it looks different going from landscape to portrait. I just applied a color overlay in Photoshop.

Attachments

• pictureframe.png
    pictureframe.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

beagz

Jan 11, 2009
Greenacres, FL
Quick question for you guys on a rooted rc33. I've had the phone for a day or so ago so I have no clue. My problem is since i have an existing update.zip file for the rc33 update on my SD Card that when I rename a theme update.zip it obviously won't let me duplicate files names. Can I delete the old update file? I cannot figure this out. And no I didn't name it .zip.zip. And when I tried to boot holding home/power i get stuck on the first splash screen. Any help would be appreciated.

use gscript and then make a script using the following:
Code:
echo "boot-recovery
--update_package=SDCARD:themes/fadetoblue/update.zip" > /cache/recovery/command
reboot recovery

that way you don't have to overwrite the update.zip in root. It has the added advantage that you can just click the script theme and it will automatically boot and apply the update. You only have to press home + back when done.

Note the directory structure though! You can use any you want just make sure you have the right configuration. The above applies if you have /sdcard/themes/fadetoblue as the directory with the theme already named update.zip.

Beast84

Oct 28, 2007
Albuquerque
Man I love this theme but I like how randum access uses the original icons in his themes... I was wondering if there was anyway you would release this theme with no icon changes???

damnitpud

Jul 6, 2007
RI
I plan on updating this theme and my others...just been very busy lately. Sorry to everyone who has been looking forward to updates on my work!

bboy_201

Apr 12, 2009
hey man great theme, i swapped clocks tho, kinda was diggin my hp mini clock, so i switched it in and changed your landscape menu tab to match the portrait....

keep em comin!! like to put my personal touch to themes and create my own, but im waiting to see what this update situation will change or not change..

device2.png

device3.png

and why not, just to show the clock off my mini hp...
device5.jpg

--------
whats the name os this theme??