• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Theme/Full ROM] Dark Mod [CM-5.0.8-DS] G1/Dream/Mytouch/Magic Only

Sense UI Icons??? Yes or No?

• With Sense Icons

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • Stock 2.1 Icons

Votes: 28 36.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

phesone

Aug 25, 2009
Austin
Nice polished theme. plus I was already using LauncherPro and missing 3D Gallery. I'll probably be adding swap to my SD for speed. What do you recommend for a G1?

jrharvey

Apr 19, 2010
Charlotte NC
Nice polished theme. plus I was already using LauncherPro and missing 3D Gallery. I'll probably be adding swap to my SD for speed. What do you recommend for a G1?

Thanks everyone. I really didnt do a whole lot but I apreciate the great comments. As for swap it was a tough decision to go with an auto swap script or leave it open for the user to decide soooo i guess choices are what makes android great so I left the script open. I have not seen my phone use more than 30mb of swap space even though I have 192mb (came from a sense rom). I think anything over 50mb would be a bit much but a lot of people make a 96mb partition and call it a day. Me personally.... I went into terminal and did
Runs fast and smooth. Apps open super fast with a class 6 card. My recomendation though. If you have a large swap space... then definately get a task killer and use it probably once a day. Put all the apps that you use alot like messaging, phone, facebook, browser, settings or whatever else ON THE IGNORE LIST. Kill all the other stuff that you rarely use because the larger the swap the more stuff that will be running in the background and it MAY slow your phone down however i dont really notice much difference. If i run the rom for a few days i like to kill some unused apps.

VolcanicSkunk

Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
I have used this rom for almost three months now as my daily driver. I absolutely love this rom! The theme is so clean! Thanks jrharvey!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    final theme only change to dark from cyan really good looking
    thank you try it tomorrow