• Stock 2.1 Icons

Votes: 28 36.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

jrharvey

Apr 19, 2010
Charlotte NC
HOW CAN I REMOVE THIS POLL?

I recommend a full wipe and flash with this BUT you can flash this over top of your current Cyanogen 5.0.8 DS ROM if thats what you really want to do.

Ok so I didnt make a fancy name for this because its not really an entire theme. It basically just darkens a few things here and there but honestly gives a much more polished look I think. Also there is a slight tweak to the lockscreen. I darkened the sliders and took the green out of the lock icon. I decided against a themed version of ADW and included launcher pro so I know alot of you guys will have a fit but you really have to try it first. I chose it because it is much much much faster and the transitions are much smoother. Also I think customizing is much easier. Some task bar stuff was pulled from HTC legend and some stuff I modded myself. Icons are NOW 2.1 SENSE but if you want to change them I figured you could use bettercut.

This is a full ROM so you can flash it to a fresh device and its basically CM5.0.8 with a few theme changes and replacing ADW with launcher pro as well as ditching old gallery for new 3d one. You can also flash this right over your current ROM however make sure you do a nandroid backup first.

When you first install you must change your fonts to white in spare parts (Now in settings menu). Ive included an XML file that you can load onto your SD so that you dont have to choose the colors manually. Also you must change the theme background in LauncherPro to either glass or froyo.

Does NOT include the clocks from beautiful widgets because those are paid apps. This now includes Sense UI Icons by popular demad :)

The SWAP script is already loaded into this ROM/Theme so all you have to do is go into terminal and choose what you want. I honestly dont know why this is not included in the ROM. Swap makes this ROM run sooooooooo much better and smoother. This is the link to give credit but NO FLASH IS NEEDED. Its already in the ROM. All you have to do is enable it. http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/208-swap-enabledisable/
Dont forget to get superuser permissions by typing SU
swapon20
swapon30
swapon40
swapon50
swapon60
bootswap20
bootswap30
bootswap40
bootswap50
bootswap60
swap-off
bootswap-off

swaponXX (20,30,40,50,60) - will result in swap being turned on with a swappiness of XX
bootswapXX (20,30,40,50,60) - will enable swap at boot time with a swappiness of XX (no usuerinit.sh needed)
swap-off - Turns running swap off.
bootswap-off - removes init swap script from boot.

DOWNLOAD http://www.4shared.com/file/OWfzE_ZY/CM_5_0_8Themed3.html
Google Apps http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/files/file/41-google-addon-epe54b/
Spare Parts XML http://www.4shared.com/document/jvEYBukc/spare_parts_ui.html
IF YOU HAVE HTC MAGIC 32A kernel update.zip http://briancrook.ca/android/cm-ports/bc-5.0.8-ebi1-signed.zip

Attachments

• device.jpg
    device.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,885
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 2.png
    2.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,354
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,315
  • 6.png
    6.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 11.png
    11.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 653
  • 22.png
    22.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 592
Last edited:

jrharvey

Apr 19, 2010
Charlotte NC
Changelog..........

V 1.0 Updated to CM 5.0.8 Stable
Updated Launcher Pro to 6.0 (now has 3d scrolling)
Added Sense UI Icons

V 0.2 updated to CM 5.0.8 Test 3.

V 0.1 Initial Release 5.0.7

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 44444.jpg
    44444.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

MicroMina

Sep 14, 2009
This is awesome

This is just what I've been looking for.. stock CM with a dark touch.
the grey in the notifications (stock CM) just doesn't fit in..

Thank you for this, keep up the good work.

nisto91

Jun 24, 2009
I don't see any options to change the font to white in spare parts..?

Edit: nevermind i had a really old version

Last edited:

torusJKL

Oct 6, 2009
Thanks for this nice theme!
Can you update it to test4 and add the md5sum to your post?

Last edited:

MicroMina

Sep 14, 2009
I think you should keep the icons stock 2.1, and add an additional flashable zip that contains sense icons.

MicroMina

Sep 14, 2009
okay, this does NOT work..
I tried flashing over my current CM and flashing after a full wipe.
I never get past the HTC Magic screen, please fix.

jrharvey

Apr 19, 2010
Charlotte NC
okay, this does NOT work..
I tried flashing over my current CM and flashing after a full wipe.
I never get past the HTC Magic screen, please fix.

Using 32A or 32B? If you are using 32A then you need the 32A port. I havent done anything to stray from cyanogen original ROM other than remove ADW and old Gallery to replace with Launcherpro and 3d gallery. Other than that its just theme changes. If it doesn't install then i would follow cyanogens directions for installing his 5.0.8 t3 D/S

Last edited:

jrharvey

Apr 19, 2010
Charlotte NC
Yes, I am on 32A. Any idea where to find the port? I searched but couldn't find it.
Thanks.

Hmmm I cannot seem to find it anymore. Looks like Test3 was yesterdays news. When I move to test 4 (or 5) I will provide a download link. I may also make this a THEME ONLY flash in the next release. That way you MUST have CM5.0.8 preinstalled. That may get rid of alot of issues with 32a vs 32b and all that mess.

Last edited:

torusJKL

Oct 6, 2009
Wow its moving so fast haha. Ya I can update when I get some time. Not today because I have work and meetings all day till late but maybe friday or this weekend.

Test4 should be the last test release and stable should come out after Sunday.
See Twitter.

So if you only have time at the weekend maybe you should skip test4 and make one for the stable release. :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    final theme only change to dark from cyan really good looking
    thank you try it tomorrow