[THEME][G3TWB][26.10.2014]G3 Shadowed

Search This thread

matdestr

Aug 28, 2013
Lokeren
Could you make just a theme for me with the solid status bar icons and not the notification panel ? :D

I would really love to have the l statusbar icons but nothing anything themed on the notification panel ?

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
Red Dialer and Message Theme out!!!!!

DcrAp1wl.png

7Wc8Zetl.png

DcrAp1wl.png

7Wc8Zetl.png

Awesome Job My Friend Thanks @Ashrockr :good:

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Do have a question @Ashrockr Are you ever gonna make Dialer and Contact with Settings In Dark Theme Be Awesome if It was Red Dark Theme just curious if it is possible Anyways Great Job :good:

Reactions: ericsmart

xallinvaynex

Feb 1, 2012
Red phone and message theme looks great, loving it! One small request, could you make one of the bubble options have the blue for incoming messages and the red for outgoing?

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Red phone and message theme looks great, loving it! One small request, could you make one of the bubble options have the blue for incoming messages and the red for outgoing?

That would be nice, and I'd the bubbles were more rounded like the regular ones.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

The status bar isn't working no matter what I do. I'm running v10i on my F460S.

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
Awesome Job My Friend Thanks @Ashrockr :good:

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Do have a question @Ashrockr Are you ever gonna make Dialer and Contact with Settings In Dark Theme Be Awesome if It was Red Dark Theme just curious if it is possible Anyways Great Job :good:

I'll try but my exams are heading up and hence it could take some time.

Could you do the message app in the blue or a green as well? I have the red one and it looks great!

You could change the color color of message from Tweak Box and you'll retain speech bubbles if the theme is selected.
Hence you could get the blue color with blue speech bubbles. Also i've included simple white speech bubbles if you want some dark theme for message.

That would be nice, and I'd the bubbles were more rounded like the regular ones.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

The status bar isn't working no matter what I do. I'm running v10i on my F460S.

I'll add more speech bubbles and for status bar make sure you do a normal reboot and not a soft reboot.If persist post a screenshot.

Reactions: Venom0642

You could change the color color of message from Tweak Box and you'll retain speech bubbles if the theme is selected.
Hence you could get the blue color with blue speech bubbles. Also i've included simple white speech bubbles if you want some dark theme for message.

I'll add more speech bubbles and for status bar make sure you do a normal reboot and not a soft reboot.If persist post a screenshot.
Awesome no hurry , so take your time [emoji106]

Sent From My LG-D850 Running On New Deadly Venom v1.0.0 KitKat 4.4.2

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas

I tried that but it didn't work. I trying installing the v2, v2.1, and the dialer one but it won't apply to the status bar. I just installed the v2.1 again and its showing up ad the shadow dialer for the settings UI as you can see below.

Attachments

• 1411908238051.jpg
    1411908238051.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 593

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
I tried that but it didn't work. I trying installing the v2, v2.1, and the dialer one but it won't apply to the status bar. I just installed the v2.1 again and its showing up ad the shadow dialer for the settings UI as you can see below.

If apply to status bar implies having status bar icons then
Firstly remove v2,v2.1 or the dialer what you installed.
Now install v2.1 and you'll have the status bar icons.
Or you can just install v2.1 over that.

Correct me if i misunderstood something.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
If apply to status bar implies having status bar icons then
Firstly remove v2,v2.1 or the dialer what you installed.
Now install v2.1 and you'll have the status bar icons.
Or you can just install v2.1 over that.

Correct me if i misunderstood something.

I tried uninstalling all of the themes and then only installing v2.1, but it won't apply to the status bar. It will only change my notifications menu. Could it be the firmware that I'm running, or is it just a bug?

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
I tried uninstalling all of the themes and then only installing v2.1, but it won't apply to the status bar. It will only change my notifications menu. Could it be the firmware that I'm running, or is it just a bug?

Does any other themes i.e. android L or cobalt working for your status bar?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ScreenShots

k6fhPlPl.png

ZMDtDvsl.png

yFEGfgxl.png

Yqyve76.png

ZWcksID.png

ydpupOgl.png

fDzgDhkl.png

1VQnXNNl.png

iMjq2vgl.png

7Wc8Zetl.png

DcrAp1wl.png

Bgh1BFD.jpg

Installation

Install theme.

Open G3 TweakBox.

Go To Theme Tweaks -> Themes

Select G3 Shadowed Theme for SYSTEM UI and PHONE APP..

Reboot your phone.

@P_Toti for great support and also for G3TWB.​
    Reserved

G3_Shadowed_signed.apk ----> Notifacation Panel Theme
    G3_Shadowed_v2.apk ----->Notifacation Panel Theme + Status Bar Icon
    G3_Shadowed_v2.1.apk ----->Notifacation Panel Theme + Solid Status Bar Icon
    G3_Shadowed[+Dialer].apk ------>Notification Panel Theme + Dialer Theme.
    G3_shadowed_Red[Dialer+Msg].apk -----> Red Dialer + Message Theme.
    G3_Shadowed_Full_Red.apk ------->RED Notifacation Panel Theme + Status Bar Icon + Dialer + Message Theme
    I've started working on the dark red theme.(Will add noti panel theme in it)
    I'll fix the bugs after finishing the theme.

DcrAp1wl.png

7Wc8Zetl.png
    Added Staus Bar Icons for wifi, mobile signal and bluetooth !!