[THEME][G3TWB][26.10.2014]G3 Shadowed

Search This thread

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
No. I tried it too. still the same. :(

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Installed the dialer apk, this is what i got... #2 is obviously the joker. lol
xrLDD9V.png

0 is the joker for me or just every other number

Attachments

• 1412732945654.jpg
    1412732945654.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,114

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Any chance of making the messaging app in the shadowed theme as well? I used TWB to make the color as close to it as I could but I would like the bubbles to match or to have a different style of bubbles in there if it's possible. Keep up the great work. This is the color I used in TWB is it the same one that you used for the shadow?

i would love to have this too

jaymazz13

Apr 5, 2012
Is there a way to get the solid status bar theme with the dialer apk, g3twb only allows me to have one of the 4 options installed so in have to choose which one to have and if I change my mind in have to install the other version then change back to it

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
Is there a way to get the solid status bar theme with the dialer apk, g3twb only allows me to have one of the 4 options installed so in have to choose which one to have and if I change my mind in have to install the other version then change back to it

To get solid status bar choose your theme for system ui and dialer in dialer theme option. Of course you can choose different themes for settings, dialer , lock screen, message and system ui.

jaymazz13

Apr 5, 2012
To get solid status bar choose your theme for system ui and dialer in dialer theme option. Of course you can choose different themes for settings, dialer , lock screen, message and system ui.

I know I can change both but when I have the shadowed + dialer theme it trumps the other shadowed themes with the status bar and I can't have bot installed at the same time I have to choose a different dialer theme if I want the solid status bar, I'm using xstana now for the stause bar so I can use the dialer theme but what's the chance of adding in the blue messenger again, just loving the blue theme u made

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
I know I can change both but when I have the shadowed + dialer theme it trumps the other shadowed themes with the status bar and I can't have bot installed at the same time I have to choose a different dialer theme if I want the solid status bar, I'm using xstana now for the stause bar so I can use the dialer theme but what's the chance of adding in the blue messenger again, just loving the blue theme u made

Didn't quiet get what you meant that time.
Here's the file for solid status bar, just install this and it won't override the other apk. Choose this "G3 Shadowed Solid SB Theme" as systemui theme.
As for blue messenger theme open g3 tweakbox and goto message tweaks. From there change the color to #ff3f51b5.

Attachments

• G3_Shadowed_v.2.1.apk
    7.2 MB · Views: 291
Reactions: khoatrinh

jaymazz13

Apr 5, 2012
Didn't quiet get what you meant that time.
Here's the file for solid status bar, just install this and it won't override the other apk. Choose this "G3 Shadowed Solid SB Theme" as systemui theme.
As for blue messenger theme open g3 tweakbox and goto message tweaks. From there change the color to #ff3f51b5.

Thanks for the messenger tip, I didn't know that was there, but I'm pretty sure I have it all set up good now with the system ui theme and dialer and now the messenger I've just been using xstana for the status bar and navigation buttons, I appreciate all ur help

subbus

Aug 19, 2013
sir,good morning! i got my xposed framework installed..will this work on my g2 f320l 4.4.2 kitkat.?thanks in advance sir...and more power..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ScreenShots

k6fhPlPl.png

ZMDtDvsl.png

yFEGfgxl.png

Yqyve76.png

ZWcksID.png

ydpupOgl.png

fDzgDhkl.png

1VQnXNNl.png

iMjq2vgl.png

7Wc8Zetl.png

DcrAp1wl.png

Bgh1BFD.jpg

Installation

Install theme.

Open G3 TweakBox.

Go To Theme Tweaks -> Themes

Select G3 Shadowed Theme for SYSTEM UI and PHONE APP..

Reboot your phone.

@P_Toti for great support and also for G3TWB.​
    Reserved

G3_Shadowed_signed.apk ----> Notifacation Panel Theme
    G3_Shadowed_v2.apk ----->Notifacation Panel Theme + Status Bar Icon
    G3_Shadowed_v2.1.apk ----->Notifacation Panel Theme + Solid Status Bar Icon
    G3_Shadowed[+Dialer].apk ------>Notification Panel Theme + Dialer Theme.
    G3_shadowed_Red[Dialer+Msg].apk -----> Red Dialer + Message Theme.
    G3_Shadowed_Full_Red.apk ------->RED Notifacation Panel Theme + Status Bar Icon + Dialer + Message Theme
    I've started working on the dark red theme.(Will add noti panel theme in it)
    I'll fix the bugs after finishing the theme.
    Red Dialer and Message Theme out!!!!!

DcrAp1wl.png

7Wc8Zetl.png
    Added Staus Bar Icons for wifi, mobile signal and bluetooth !!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone