Search This thread
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60SIVIU0

My UOT built theme. I have the honeycomb battery, some different status bars goodies, but most importantly, the font is changed to Felt tip marker. The transitions are also different. This is built off of Gingervolt 1.1 Thanks to mtmichaelson for building the rom, thanks to beamer, haro and jam for putting up with me on IRC.

1. Go to link
2. Download
3. Drop onto sdcard
4. Reboot into recovery
5. Apply Zip
6. Wipe Dalvik and Cache

Any issues? Just ask, don't like it, reflash 1.1. This is my first time doing this, and hopefully not the last. Thank you and good luck.

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 503
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 432
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 384

jamRwoo

Aug 22, 2011
Greenville, SC
I dig the **** out of that font.

---
Sent from my Fusion-Powered Revolting Revolution using xda premium -- Powered by mtmichaelson and spc_hicks: Join the Revoltution!

dmtaub

Aug 30, 2008
I like the theme, but anyway to change the drop-down from GingerVolt 1.1 to just GingerVolt.

jamRwoo

Aug 22, 2011
Greenville, SC
mark,

Any plans to develop this further? There's a few minor anomalies that really aren't a big deal, but make the ocd part of my brain twitch a little bit...regardless, I feel like this is an excellent foundation that could be an awesome theme with a bit more development...I like the minimalism. Full theme changes are cool but I like the path you took here.

It sounds like an oxymoron, but I guess what I'm saying is that it'd be cooler if this was a "full theme" while maintaining the minimalism...Like a hybrid between this and Kangwich would be really cool.

On a separate note, is there a way I can get that battery icon as a standalone install? My dad doesn't really want to change his entire theme but he really likes that icon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60SIVIU0

My UOT built theme. I have the honeycomb battery, some different status bars goodies, but most importantly, the font is changed to Felt tip marker. The transitions are also different. This is built off of Gingervolt 1.1 Thanks to mtmichaelson for building the rom, thanks to beamer, haro and jam for putting up with me on IRC.

1. Go to link
    2. Download
    3. Drop onto sdcard
    4. Reboot into recovery
    5. Apply Zip
    6. Wipe Dalvik and Cache

Any issues? Just ask, don't like it, reflash 1.1. This is my first time doing this, and hopefully not the last. Thank you and good luck.