• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[THEME] Google Now icons for Eye in Sky Weather

Search This thread

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
This is a packaging of the Google Now weather icons for the Eye in Sky weather widget, which can be found here

Screenshots
imEIv5nl.png
epmlWxul.png

Download
Download from attachments

Installation
Simple to install:
1.) Unzip the zip with your favourite file manager
2.) Copy the whole folder "Google Now" to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets
3.) Open Eye in Sky weather, go to menu > Icon Packs
4.) Select "Google Now"
Note: You will need to delete and re-add your widgets to select the icon pack

Icons credit > Google
I used the Beautiful Widgets icon pack "GoogleNowWeather" by DrewFunk as a source though. Thanks to all :laugh:

BlueLaguna88

Dec 22, 2012
Newington, CT
This is a packaging of the Google Now weather icons for the Eye in Sky weather widget, which can be found here

Screenshots
imEIv5nl.png
epmlWxul.png

Download

Installation
Simple to install:
2.) Copy the whole folder "Google Now" to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets
4.) Select "Google Now"

Icons credit > Google
I used the Beautiful Widgets icon pack "GoogleNowWeather" by DrewFunk as a source though. Thanks to all :laugh:

Haha awesome man! I was just about to do this myself using drewfunks theme! Looks great!

Reactions: Quinny899

Jelps

Mar 31, 2013
West Lafayette
ritieldi ropes

When I go to select the icon pack in the app it is blank. It has the the name for it and I am able to select it, but there are no icons.

Edit: Never mind, I got it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Screenshots
    imEIv5nl.png
    epmlWxul.png

Download

Installation
    Simple to install:
    4.) Select "Google Now"

Icons credit > Google

Screenshots
    imEIv5nl.png
    epmlWxul.png

Download

Installation
    Simple to install:
    4.) Select "Google Now"

Icons credit > Google

Haha awesome man! I was just about to do this myself using drewfunks theme! Looks great!