[Theme] Grean+Mean - Team Galaxy Thunderblitz XXJPO AND NOW XXJPA! V2.0!

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Hi all, i have created a group (well we're actually two only :D) in which we will be creating awsome themes for you! It took us 36 hours, 3 Soft Bricks and 3 tonnes of love so donations appreciated :D :
Donate

ALSO DONATE TO dwillMUFC

And our first one is, u might have seen the green+mean theme for nexus and u said why cant we have stuff like that, well now u can!

Here you go:

JPO/JPA:
Download

Feautures:
Themed Widgets
Themed Launchers (LauncherPro and TouchwizGTG)
Themed Apps
Custom Clock
Custom Stock lockscreen (stock only)
Battery Mod

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1) first download and instal a circle battery mod for xxjpo/jpa.
2) download the theme and apply with clockwork. Not stock recovery
3) go to docs xxjpo/xxjpa rom thread and instal stock aosp lockscreen.
Done !

NOTE: UNINSTALL EXTENDED POWER BUTTONS BEFORE APPLYING THEME AS IT RUINS BUTTON MAPPING

Members:
ME!
dwillMUFC

How To get same results as screens:
Choose launcherpro as default and long press home screen, choose launcherpro wallpaper gallery and set the first wallpaper as yours. Then press menu, then appearance and set dock background to froyo wide

BONUSES:
Custom transition animations:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=435761&d=1289128410 flash with metamorph

CHANGELOG:
V2.0: Added Stock Lockscreen Patch and Extended Power Mods

Screens :D:D:D :

Last edited:

nickporwal

May 6, 2010
WOW! its a very nice theme. I like all of your themes. But can i flash it on Docs JPOV7.6? Also after flashing this theme can i flash another theme onto it? Very nice work done. Keep up the good work dude.

Ps:-- I think there is stock lockscreen mod available for Docs JPO. I have used it.

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
WOW! its a very nice theme. I like all of your themes. But can i flash it on Docs JPOV7.6? Also after flashing this theme can i flash another theme onto it? Very nice work done. Keep up the good work dude.

Ps:-- I think there is stock lockscreen mod available for Docs JPO. I have used it.
Yea thats what im using :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

dehem333

Aug 21, 2010
Also my first theme :p , just installed and loosk great! Only problem is that i get a force close everytime with Gallery , im Using official dutch froyo with speemod kernel.

dehem333

Aug 21, 2010
Also my first theme :p , just installed and loosk great! Only problem is that i get a force close everytime with Gallery , im Using official dutch froyo with speemod kernel.

Edit : ah im using JPA maybe thats the problem , but how to remove??!?!?:eek:

Im noob :mad:

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Weird, I am using docs xxjpo rom and my gallery is working perfectly

Get a rom. Open it and:
In that rom, go to system/app and find gallery3d and put it on your sd card. Then open root explorer and copy and replace the one you got from the rom with the themed one. The theme one is in system/app folder as well

dwillMUFC

Apr 25, 2010

Edit : ah im using JPA maybe thats the problem , but how to remove??!?!?:eek:

Im noob :mad:
Yeah jpo and jpa are practically the same so there shouldnt really be an issue there. Hmmm.

Dan

dehem333

Aug 21, 2010
Damn , also force close with browser :(. Theme looks great though , but not stable here.

Only way to remove the rom is a factory reset or even a re-flash?

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Damn , also force close with browser :(. Theme looks great though , but not stable here.

Only way to remove the rom is a factory reset or even a re-flash?
Can you please stop reposting so it doesn't look like lots off people are having problems, thanks
And to get browser repeat the process of replacing gallery but with browser

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Problem here, after this theme i have "no service".

I had Doc's 7.6 with AOSP lockscreen+extended themeplate+circle battery mod
Lol this theme doesn't even touch files that affect your service lol. Its a theme not a rom.
No offence :D