[Theme] Htc Heroine (For The Ladies) Cyanogen 4.0.2 [8/26/09]

Search This thread

armyranger251

May 14, 2007
Htc Heroine By Armyranger251 And Beagz

1. first off id like to thank Tehseano and Moonsspoon for making the hero theme in the first place and because i used a couple of parts from their theme

2. Stericson for rebuilding the htc music to work on cupcake and for helpin me understand things

3. Beagz for takin the time to help me understand more about xml edits and stayed by ready to answer any questions i had, and for the modifed htc music and music widget

4. sir mez for helpin me to learn what xmls i needed to change to get the desired effects.

5. crotalusfreak because i used some of the dark aspects from his jetblack theme and it gave me the ideas.

6. Thanks To Manup456 For allowing me to modify His Widgets for use with my theme

7. Thanks To rgv151 For his Modified MMS.apk

This Is Version Of My Dark Hero Theme Redone For Women

screenshot1249488670290.jpg

screenshot1249488701845.jpg

screenshot1249488756379.jpg

screenshot1249488833108.jpg

screenshot1249488895372.jpg

screenshot1249488864585.jpg

As goes with any other theme or rom you are responsible for your own actions and if by some act of god mess up your phone by installing this theme its on you

Htc Heroine 4.0.2 Fixed Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING,

http://www.4shared.com/file/12773067.../_2__402a.html

Htc Heroine 3.9.7 Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING, YOU WILL GET A WHITE SCREEN FOR THE BOOT IMAGE DO NOT BE ALARMED ITS SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN IN CYANOGENS 3.9.7 BUILD AND HE ALREADY KNOWS AND IS WORKIN TO FIX IT[/U][/B]

http://www.4shared.com/file/122826620/936732e6/_2__Htc_Heroine_Cyanogen_397_Full_Rom.html

Feel Free To Learn From This Theme Use Pieces Of It For your Themes Or Wutever Else You May Want To Use It For

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsunamski

amarkow2

Jun 3, 2009
Chicago
its very nice...dont get me wrong...but my sister tells me that she is looking for something elegant...whimsical if you will...something that can remind her of those "green" toyota prius commercials if you know what im saying...modern maybe?

but this is nice too...it will def have an audience

jubeh

Mar 15, 2009
funny how men usually assume that if it's pink or hello kitty women will like it (or that men won't). With that said, looks good, but are the screenshots anything to go by? because the pink looks kind of smeared, and I'm hoping it's just a compression artifact. I'll try this and see

beagz

Jan 11, 2009
Greenacres, FL
funny how men usually assume that if it's pink or hello kitty women will like it (or that men won't). With that said, looks good, but are the screenshots anything to go by? because the pink looks kind of smeared, and I'm hoping it's just a compression artifact. I'll try this and see
Was not an assumption. This was to fulfill a woman's request.
And those are artifacts theme much better on phone.

jubeh

Mar 15, 2009
yeah, i just saw that. I did notice one thing though, you seem to be missing a boot screen, all I get is a white screen at boot (i applied with no wipe on top of cm397)
take this as constructive criticism as that's the way i intend it. The pink coloring is fine, but it feels like you over-did it. Not everything has to be shaded pink, then it looks like you drowned your phone in cool-aid. It's nice to have the original look with some accents (like, coming from tehseano's theme, change only the buttons, progress bars, and only the green accented parts to pink)
Last, a problem i mentioned to tehseano but he never corrected. The app tray open/close arrow comes slightly off (1 pixel) when morphing from the open to the close one and viceversa. To fix it, just knock i pixel off the top from the down arrow and one pixel off the bottom of the up arrow (or the other way around, i dont remember))

armyranger251

May 14, 2007
yeah, i just saw that. I did notice one thing though, you seem to be missing a boot screen, all I get is a white screen at boot (i applied with no wipe on top of cm397)
take this as constructive criticism as that's the way i intend it. The pink coloring is fine, but it feels like you over-did it. Not everything has to be shaded pink, then it looks like you drowned your phone in cool-aid. It's nice to have the original look with some accents (like, coming from tehseano's theme, change only the buttons, progress bars, and only the green accented parts to pink)
Last, a problem i mentioned to tehseano but he never corrected. The app tray open/close arrow comes slightly off (1 pixel) when morphing from the open to the close one and viceversa. To fix it, just knock i pixel off the top from the down arrow and one pixel off the bottom of the up arrow (or the other way around, i dont remember))

As beags stated this was a request that i got from someone and did it as they wanted it as for the boot screen it goin to be fixed asap the arrows will probably disappear shortly anyway as im am still goin to be changing some things and releasin new updates this was juts a first release

Mar 22, 2009
beagz n armyranger just wanna say i luv u guys work. im a big fan of the dark hero n now u have done it for the ladies. i luv it guys. hope u guys continue 2 spice it up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Htc Heroine By Armyranger251 And Beagz

1. first off id like to thank Tehseano and Moonsspoon for making the hero theme in the first place and because i used a couple of parts from their theme

2. Stericson for rebuilding the htc music to work on cupcake and for helpin me understand things

3. Beagz for takin the time to help me understand more about xml edits and stayed by ready to answer any questions i had, and for the modifed htc music and music widget

4. sir mez for helpin me to learn what xmls i needed to change to get the desired effects.

5. crotalusfreak because i used some of the dark aspects from his jetblack theme and it gave me the ideas.

6. Thanks To Manup456 For allowing me to modify His Widgets for use with my theme

7. Thanks To rgv151 For his Modified MMS.apk

This Is Version Of My Dark Hero Theme Redone For Women

screenshot1249488670290.jpg

screenshot1249488701845.jpg

screenshot1249488756379.jpg

screenshot1249488833108.jpg

screenshot1249488895372.jpg

screenshot1249488864585.jpg

As goes with any other theme or rom you are responsible for your own actions and if by some act of god mess up your phone by installing this theme its on you

Htc Heroine 4.0.2 Fixed Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING,

http://www.4shared.com/file/12773067.../_2__402a.html

Htc Heroine 3.9.7 Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING, YOU WILL GET A WHITE SCREEN FOR THE BOOT IMAGE DO NOT BE ALARMED ITS SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN IN CYANOGENS 3.9.7 BUILD AND HE ALREADY KNOWS AND IS WORKIN TO FIX IT[/U][/B]

http://www.4shared.com/file/122826620/936732e6/_2__Htc_Heroine_Cyanogen_397_Full_Rom.html

Feel Free To Learn From This Theme Use Pieces Of It For your Themes Or Wutever Else You May Want To Use It For
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone